I don't know why everyone loved Bidam in the show. I feel like the odd one out because I didn't like him since the beginning. He was never really good. He always had other motives so I don't know. I wasn't team Bidam haha. Not Yu Shin either he was annoying. But Al Cheon yes <3

I'm neither a Bideok shipper nor Yudeok team. I just love the scene overall like the music, cinematography, unique ring etc. I can concur that I like Alcheon Rang for his loyal support and protective of Her Majesty. He's also understands her very well and gives her peace of mind. The other two gave her headaches and heart disease.

LYW13 said: I don't know why everyone loved Bidam in the show. I feel like the odd one out because I didn't like him since the beginning. He was never really good. He always had other motives so I don't know. I wasn't team Bidam haha. Not Yu Shin either he was annoying. But Al Cheon yes

On EOG, it would have been great if the writer really delivered on the love story as promised in the promotional.

Not only because it fulfils viewers' expectations, but it would have added another dimension to the conflicts between the characters. After a while the plot became dull and repetitive, when from A vs B to A vs C to B vs C and all over again.