ruFPErL.jpg27_zpsta75veua.jpg

I think the lady Yowon hugged in the top pic is the same one in the bottom photo.  She is her make-up artist.  Don’t know her name but normally when Yowon has a photoshoot or for some other function she is there with the queen, in addition to Mr. Euro and stylist Kim Woori.  These three individuals are among her staff. 

• Like 2

Just had a feeling these are doctors and nurses who took care of her and new babies for the past two years.

I think they're her friends .... at least the one who posted the pictures anyways. They hung out a few months ago too. 

Oh really, which one?  I don’t remember any of her friends’ face at all.

The one with the short hair that posted the video. I remember someone posting a picture of her and LYW having lunch a while ago.

Hello guys! missed you all. My work is making me so busy day and night that I can't come here to chat with you. I'm an English teacher.. no, don't ask me to teach you English.. I only teach basic and then act like crazy.. :D that's what I said to one of our friends here when she asked me a long time ago about what I do in life.. :) Anyway, yeah, that's it, I teach English here and there to kids and recently I was also given the task to prepare kids for the EIKEN.. it's an English proficiency test. Now I am busy designing EIKEN lesson plan and teaching it to kids. It's hard work but I am enjoying it. Well, I guess what I've told you above is also my response to QSD's post some time ago.. And to complete my profile, I studied Psychology when I was in the university. Been interested in psychic powers and other paranormal phenomena so I think that's got me interested in Psychology :)

Anyway, hope we'll be able to see the new commercial that our Queen just filmed. Also I hope the big sister will post some photos of her little siblings so we can also get a glimpse of the little prince and how is the 2nd princess is looking now.

mHYUX03.jpg

I presumed the girl with long black hair at the end of the line is the big princess? She got the Queen's body figure, tall and slim...

OK, have to go... Hope next time I visit this thread I'll see great news from our Queen. Really missed her now :phew:

• Like 2

Hello guys! missed you all. My work is making me so busy day and night that I can't come here to chat with you. I'm an English teacher.. no, don't ask me to teach you English.. I only teach basic and then act like crazy.. :D that's what I said to one of our friends here when she asked me a long time ago about what I do in life.. :) Anyway, yeah, that's it, I teach English here and there to kids and recently I was also given the task to prepare kids for the EIKEN.. it's an English proficiency test. Now I am busy designing EIKEN lesson plan and teaching it to kids. It's hard work but I am enjoying it. Well, I guess what I've told you above is also my response to QSD's post some time ago.. And to complete my profile, I studied Psychology when I was in the university. Been interested in psychic powers and other paranormal phenomena so I think that's got me interested in Psychology :)

Anyway, hope we'll be able to see the new commercial that our Queen just filmed. Also I hope the big sister will post some photos of her little siblings so we can also get a glimpse of the little prince and how is the 2nd princess is looking now.

mHYUX03.jpg

I presumed the girl with long black hair at the end of the line is the big princess? She got the Queen's body figure, tall and slim...

OK, have to go... Hope next time I visit this thread I'll see great news from our Queen. Really missed her now :phew:

Long time no see nikachan! It's quite a surprise to know that you are an English teacher because I had the idea that you're running a business (from some comments you posted previously), and thought that's why your English is so impressive, because you may have to liaise with overseas contacts.

And to answer QSD's queries from a previous post, I'm an auditor. :D

• Like 1