Yes it's a new picture, I posted it here after an hour that it was posted yesterday. I really wanna see her too in running man.. That would be so funny and awesome to see her playing and removing name tags hahahaha :lol: I wanna pair her with yoo jae suk and Kim Jong kook hahaha.. 

• Like 2

​It's like a game show basically and idols guest and sometimes actors/actresses from a certain movie/drama guest to promote their show. It used to be super funny and I watched it religiously but nowadays the games are becoming repetitive and boring. But yes it's very funny and so many actresses have guested on it already and they totally shed their actress persona and get down and dirty with the cast members. I want to see more of the real LYW in that sense haha

Yeah it would be too much hoping for her to appear as a guest.  She doesn't like to do this kind of thing in the show.  It would be fun to see if she does.  She once declined to be a guest on some variety show.

Yes it's a new picture, I posted it here after an hour that it was posted yesterday. I really wanna see her too in running man.. That would be so funny and awesome to see her playing and removing name tags hahahaha :lol: I wanna pair her with yoo jae suk and Kim Jong kook hahaha.. 

Impressive digging skills you got.  Good to have you here.

Haha omg teach me your stalking skills! 

And yes I think she would get along with Yoo Jae Suk! Kim Jong Kook is too hardcore and I don't want her to be bossed around haha. 

I think it’s easier to follow Yowon’s friends to see some pictures of Her Highness in her free time, like the one above.  If you have Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or whatever, go ahead to start stalking that lady account instead of Her Majesty.

Haha I realized the picture can be seen because of her hashtag. Usually her friends hashtag on Instagram using her Korean name. And yeah I follow Mr. Euro and Erin but Erin would never post her moms picture. And Mr. Euro would post rarely only when he's with her for a photoshoot. I don't think she goes out much which is why it's hard to catch her out and about. Didn't she say that she prefers to be home? 

Hi, Guys!

So this is the new soompi. But my beautiful avatar is gone and I have to fix my lovely signature too, ah I feel it so mendukusai to do. Anyway, I'll try. 

Well, how are you all? Hope okay. I'm getting more busier this time, I prefer it though :)

1K2k6wy.jpg

nice to see her again...

• Like 2

Miss you Nika! Haha You're getting busier while I'm starting my summer break from school. Sadly need to study and take my GRE soon though :[ 

​Miss you & everyone here too. Just had my one week holiday last week. I thought I'd spent some time here, unfortunately, soompi was doing something to update this site so...

Well, enjoy the summer break. I remembered my high school & university days, they were the best though yeah I had to study hard too :sweatingbullets: but that's life as a student.

Ah, I get crazy fixing my signature, why it's like that & doesn't align? :(

Hi everyone,  long time no see!  I have mixed feelings on this new soompi layout - it's cleaner but not so user friendly when trying to scroll between pages.

I saw the ccomments about LYW appearing on Running Man.  If she does that I'll break my Running Man hiatus to watch her in it heh.

She's quite tomboy and easygoing in nature, and is definitely not the feminine and gentle type that needs to be taken care of on the show so I have a feeling that she'll do quite well on the show.  But for that to happen she must do either a movie or an SBS drama :)

• Like 2

Haha I realized the picture can be seen because of her hashtag. Usually her friends hashtag on Instagram using her Korean name. And yeah I follow Mr. Euro and Erin but Erin would never post her moms picture. And Mr. Euro would post rarely only when he's with her for a photoshoot. I don't think she goes out much which is why it's hard to catch her out and about. Didn't she say that she prefers to be home? 

Its true Erin doesn’t post her mom pic but it’s good enough when she showed the little E images. 

Yes, I think Yowon prefers to be home.

Hello, do you miss me ;;) it's alright if you don't :D I miss Yowon ssi so bad. I forget my password so I comeback with another acc :sweatingbullets:

No wonder haven’t seen you a long while.  Welcome back!  Post more so you don’t forget the password.

OMG did everyone see the new article?? LYW just gave birth to a baby boy! She got pregnant right after the second one was born and now is a mother of 3! Holy shizzzzz this is why she's been missing! 

• Like 2