[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest chibitenten

well, i know it's a tradition in japanese high schools, maybe some tw and kr dramas took it from them since it's a romantic thing LOL

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that AC is coming to an end >o< I will miss it a lot! At least i hope they'll give it a good ending.

I got confused by the button thing...I thought that was just a japanese tradition :S

i read that tuo ye gave the buttonto cx with high hopes that she'll sew it back when she returns .

read that that scene is so kdrama but can someone explain why give shirt button and someone said he gave her the wrong button lol...

ah about the button ..the correct button should be the second button^ ., why the second button . because it is the one closest to the heart .^^ it should be from his shirt or uniform.but tou ye took it from his suit .so it is rather quite far from the heart lolll

and also in esp 13 ..when chi xin run away from home . tou ye was telling the mother .that it wasnt the first time .and he read to his mother .what chi xin had written to him over the years ( i always think that scene was sooo adorable .because of the way tou ye read the letters lol very chi xin tone ..and also he kept these letters all the while .)

.and in one of the letter

..she was saying ,during their high school gradution cermony .that she was so disappointed when tou ye gave someone else the second button on his uniform and it make her so upset! she doesnt want to be bothered with him anymore ~ lol if mu cheng was also at their same high school. i am sure it will be her who will get the button~

so in esp 20 ....when tou ye gave her the button...he was saying that he wanted her to be back to sew it for him which means he will wait for her to return but also it mean ...that he is making up for that time .long ago .when he gave his button to someone else ^! now chin xin will have his button ~~

..actually now i think of it ,. it is a japanese culture .because i recall in Heaven tree ...there was this thing about button and it might be from the japanese arm of the production .

the girls will go up to the boys they like .and asked for their second button .^on the graduation day ..it somehow respresent .a love "confession " going bravely up to the boy you like ..., "he is your destiny ".kind of thing *(there can only be one second button lol ) and it can be keep..as a memory also . it is mostly a teenage thingy ^

i think the boys can also offer their second button to the gals they like ~ ..and if he is a popular guy .i think .they can take the other buttons too^

^^there were some other kdrama that have this .. but i forget which one ..

edit .. ah here you go ..the japan button tradition ^

http://blog.uniquejapan.com/2009/03/button-graduation/

==

lol the handover to the new drama ..since xiao xiao bin is in both of the dramas .they decorate him up like a gift with ribbon

but i think he is still closer to his guang xi baba

Guest somuchinluv01

The last episode was so draggy! There was hardly any development to the main characters.... blah...

I agree with u! I like the this drama from the very beginning.. but its draggy in episode 20.. arghh!

They should just end it.. (oh pls don't hit me* ) kekekeke

Btw i like the Vanness NOW :D I must say that he looks more matured now than before when its come to acting, and i couldnt say anything about his acting! BRAVO!!!

oh His Hot :P :P :P

Drooling with his Sexy body!

Guest chibitenten

Awwww what a cuteee picturee!! >w< can't wait to watch the final episode...i hope they'll spent the whole episode on the couple cause all the other characters had the previous one...although the auntie come back in the next episode, isnt she?

Guest BigHeadDog

Awwww what a cuteee picturee!! >w< can't wait to watch the final episode...i hope they'll spent the whole episode on the couple cause all the other characters had the previous one...although the auntie come back in the next episode, isnt she?

ya that auntie finally made a comeback LOL...dunno how come she suddenly becomes so rich LOL...

NEW PREVIEW FOR EPISODE 21

cr; settv

Edit: March 6th is referring to the rerun/re-broadcast of the episode. They'll air the last episode this Sunday, but they'll also re-broadcast it on March 6th. They usually re-run the episodes on Saturdays. And March 6th is a Saturday. The last episode will still be this Sunday.

Guest Lil'Hazel

I have to say Vanness did a very good job in this drama. Good storyline, to the point and not too draggy.

Cant wait for episode 21. When is it gonna come out eng subbed? :lol:

Guest earthgurl

I think the last episode will be shown on the 6th of March right? cos according to the preview at the last part Xiao Le mentioned it.

I think the last episode will be shown on the 6th of March right? cos according to the preview at the last part Xiao Le mentioned it.

No, March 6th is referring to the rerun/re-broadcast of the episode. They'll air the last episode this Sunday, but they'll also re-broadcast it on March 6th. They usually re-run the episodes on Saturdays. And March 6th is a Saturday. The last episode will still be this Sunday.

Thank you all for sharing pictures, previews and news of AC for all this while. I can't believe it is coming to an end now. The new picture of GX and MC is so sweet. I hope it won't be only a peek on the lips. They have waited for 6 years already...a peek on the lips wouldn't be able to show their yearning for each other. Haha...

I like the new preview, MC and GX look so happy there.

Guest alainachen_604

OMG I JUST HAD TO SHARE THIS GUYS

I LOOOOVE VANESS HAHAHAHAH

omg hes so goofy :P

-

WTH @ THE DIVORCE THING. -_-

I can't wait for ep 21 <3

Guest Hannah786

Thats hilarious, i love his accent here, the best part was 5:05-5:11.. had me in stitches! Anyone know the song at the end?

Guest somuchinluv01

oh oh thank u for the link! oh myy gowddd HOTTIE ever!

i never knew that he can speak english fluently! I love him now!now!!!lolz and so on!lolz

can't wait for the last episode of concerto.. kekekekeke the long awaited finalee has finally comee!

Archived