[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest summers83

can't get enuff of Ven Ness and Ady......miss you miss you.....

I heard someone had that as a ringtone while I was on the train. The voice of Xiao Le saying Miss You Miss You as the message tone. Think the lady recorded it from the drama...

I loved this drama better than Fated To Love You. That drama towards the end especially the last episode was crappy and disappointing...But that drama still fetched the highest rating hit of 10 so far...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aznbabiix

^ lol i liked autumn's concerto more thann fated to love you too =)

kind of disappointed that the ratings for autumn's concerto weren't as high, but oh well, it was still an amazing drama ^^

i really wish that there would be a sequel to this drama..but then again, everything is perfect the way it is, and i dont want anything bad to happen to this happy family lol :)

Guest angelzwynd

i have to agree its a very good serial.

i am not a big fan of tw drama but 下一站,幸福 made me fall in love with tw drama all over again. in the end i watched 就想賴著妳 immediately after that. completed 2 serials in 5 days *-*

out of the 2 i prefer 下一站,幸福.

For the past 2 weeks, I have been watching 下一站,幸福 over and over again ... how come still not sick with it yet. I am very tired becos every nite I need to watch at least a chapter, whether the backscene or not. Just whatever that do with 下一站,幸福, I will watch. Crazy :P

I never like F4, but I really find Vanness good in this drama. His acting does improve. I like his hair style especially the one after 6 years.

Now my ringtone has changed to Wo3 Ai4 Ta1, the song in 下一站,幸福.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

^ lol i liked autumn's concerto more thann fated to love you too =)

kind of disappointed that the ratings for autumn's concerto weren't as high, but oh well, it was still an amazing drama ^^

i really wish that there would be a sequel to this drama..but then again, everything is perfect the way it is, and i dont want anything bad to happen to this happy family lol :)

haha me too

the fisrt few episodes of Fated to love you were good and funny but after a while the story line just got boring really

But autumn's concerto is a different story

this drama is definately in my TOP3 must watch again and again

1)Autumn Tale

2)Autumn's Concerto

3)Devil Beside You

i really like the story line

Vanness and Andy have so much chemistry together (and they know how to kiss properly lol)

the third person (Yi Qian, Tuo Ye) are not bad and irritating as all, they actually very understanding and encouraging the main characters to be together unlike many other drama where the third person always tried to break the main couples up

oh how can we forget the cute little boy Xiao Le-->he's just too cute and so clever for a 5 years old little boy

and they have HAPPY ENDING

this drama is the best so far...

fingers cross for 2nd serie

any recommendation for drama that is similar to this?

Guest princessantou

does anyone know if there's a sequel? they did get great ratings for episodes where vanness took his shirt off (drool)... more please.

im such a loser when it comes to cheezy dramas lol

love this to the core...

by the way, u can dl the whole thing with direct links. i found them on asianuniverse.net

it's like the perfect place to dl movies and stuff...

Guest mei-able

I HEART THIS DRAMA.. i LOVE THE PAIR and THEIR CHILD also.. soooo adorable

btw, is it vanness or van ness.. i go by vanness..lol

Guest Thi_Trang

i can't believe i did not know of this drama until three days ago.

after finishing all the eps, i realized meteor garden did not do vanness any justice at all.

he worked so hard and was amazing in this drama.

ac made me cried so hard<3

mei-able - I prefer writing Vanness too. But he himself revealed during the filming of AC that it should be Van Ness.

any recommendation for drama that is similar to this?

I would recommend you 'My Lucky Star'. I don't want to reveal too much about the drama but once you watch it I think you will notice the similarities. Both dramas have the same producer. (it is the same one as FTLY as well)

Guest creaturedreams

I just started this drama, but does anyone know where I can download HD version? I'm currently watching SUBlimes but their quality's not that great :(

Guest Bonnie

i just finished watching this drama yesterday.

it's sooo great and i think they are such a cute couple.

vanness is so hot (i thought he was ehh in meteor garden) and ady is so gorgeous!

and XIAO LE <3 he's the cutest thing ever. when he says "BuBu" it's so freaking adorable.

askldjfhlaskdjfh.

when i first read the synopsis, i thought it would be one of those cliche dramas but not at all (:

loved every part of it, except the gang parts o-o

xiao bin bin used to be in taiwan drama .and later he went over to hk to film movie . i rem one of his famous line in the movie .. 下课了,关我屁事~ ! LOLL it was the most frequent pharse you hear in school .after the movie become a hit .i think it was from his other movie 全家福 。lol i missed those movies 。。

ohh .one of xiao bin bin 's movie ^ ~ .this was a chinese new year movie .so is called gong xi fa cai .and the male lead is ..Alan Tam ( that is if you know canto pop , you should know him ) ~let say if the son can say he work with the F4 , his father can say he worked with the heavenly kings of cantopop ^^

譚詠麟 - 我愛世界(電影《恭喜發財》插曲)

全家福 ( you watch this , and you will know why we keep saying the father and son are like carbon copy of each other wow this clip making me rem so many things . i cried so much for this movie .as a kid watching xiao bin bin and his sister trying to make the parents reconciled . .you just cant stop the tears ..!)

ohh i found that famous line lol it is in part one of the movie

全家福 A Family Affair Part 1 * ( at 1.25 min) ahhhh that scene LOLLLLLLLLl!下课了,关我屁事

maybe they should remake this .and get xiao xiao bin to be in the role ..i will surely bring my parents to watch .just like how they brought me to xiao xiao bin movie ..so long time ago^!!

and a news clip of both father and son , the taiwan drama that xiao bin bin is most famous for is 星星知我心

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaWcltPMseI...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgxLuvkurAs

Hi Shirley! Same here, I watched Xiao Bin Bin movies & dramas in my much younger days and remembered crying out my heart especially in 星星知我心 , I wonder now do I really understand the drama to cried bucket of tears maybe because of the siblings separation and the sadness. Xiao Xiao Bin indeed bears such a strong resemblance to his father Xiao Bin Bin, that is astonishing like watching his father once again.

Great idea to remake 全家福 / A Family Affair with Xiao Xiao Bin! Do you know who should play the parent's role :lol::P Van Ness Wu can play Sam Hui's role and Ady An can play Olivia Cheng's role...that would be sooooo AWESOME..a family again just like in Autumn 's Concerto! Maybe we should start suggesting/pitching it to them or anyone who is interested with an update version and modern twist to the story which is so relevant to the society now...just thinking of IT make me soooooo happy & excited...LOL!!! Seeing this happy family again in a movies version..woah, can you imagine it too...it's going to be a SELL-OUT!!

Anyone who can write good Chinese can start pitching this idea to Director Chen Hui Ling's blog here: http://www.wretch.cc/blog/PutiDrama/16011023 It will be a grrrreat project for them indeed! Any supporters? ;)

More details of A Family Affair - Hong Kong Movie:

A Family Affair (1984)

Genre: Drama

Theatrical Run: 08/15/1984 - 09/05/1984

Box Office: HK $22,129,187.00

The ten-year marriage of Chan Wing-cheong (Sam Hui) and Nancy Yeung (Olivia Cheng) ended up in separation about a year ago. Consequently, their cheerful and intelligent children, Maisy and Tommy (Xiao Bin Bin) are forced to live apart. Tommy is in the custody of his father while Maisy is staying with her mother and grandfather (Dean Shek). It doesn't take long for a steady companionship to blossom between Wing-cheong and Linda (Jenny Yan) and Nancy and George (Melvin Wong). Both children and their grandfather are upset about the two couples' new affair. The trio tries every means to interfere and jeopardize the romance. Unfortunately, all efforts and tricks fail to cool down the courtship. The children are so disappointed that they run away from home to a temple. Tommy and Maisy pray wholeheartedly to the god, begging their divine power to reinstate a happy family. The sight of the vulnerable children melt the parent's hearts. All difference has to give way to the rejoicing family reunion.

Guest skkhskkh

Please vote for Van Ness and Ady An for the most compatible couple at TTV website.

Van Ness and Ady is in the second position, behind Jerry and Ella now.

The dateline is on 31st March.

Here's the link to vote :

http://www.ttv.com.tw/poll/poll.asp?VoteID=1672

Van Ness and Ady is the first name in the list. Jia You!!

Good news! Van Ness and Ady WON! I'm sure some of you know already - but just wanted to share this with those who don't.

I've seen many Korean, Japanese and HK dramas and let me say that couples with such an amazing, sizzling chemistry that Van Ness & Ady had in AC are a rare find. This is also coming from someone who is not a fan of Van Ness & Ady (till AC came along!!!), has never watched any of their dramas or MVs, and swore off Taiwanese dramas 30 years ago. I still won't be watching Taiwanese dramas unless of course it's something that Van Ness or Ady are starring in...

Guest libby96

i watched this drama recently,

and wow, it is really amazing!

vanness is so hot here and ady looks amazing :)

xiaoxiaole is so adorable as well :3 <3

Archived