[Taiwanese Drama 2009] Autumn's Concerto / Next Stop, Happiness ~下一站,幸福

Guest heliane_maine22

Guest aaaaaallaaoeaa

i freakin love this drama! Van Ness and Ady's performances are superb. Can't wait for episode 5 and their son to appear.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizgen17

OMG!!!! xD....i love this drama already....

i hope Vanness and Ady end up together in real life >.<

They are both sexy people lmao...=b...the little boy is soo adorable too >.< can't wait for him to come out....

i only got up to ep 4 part 3 on youtube and it wasn't finished =(...totally p**sed off right now =_=

Guest nevernoticed_93

i love her bag and my mom and i have watched the first 3 episodes! this is a VERY good series so far...and so far i'm impressed with it cos it's different from the other TW series i've seen! i'm extremely pleased with it!!!

anyways...does anyone know where i can find a bag similar to liang mu cheng's? i love her bag!!

xSamJoy

Guest flyin_bears

sweetsweets, thank you for sharing avi vers

love it so much :D

can't wait for the next ep

I really into this drama, really really interesting

can't wait for ep5

it must be sad ep :huh:

I'm soooo glad I gave this drama a try! It's definitely worth watching.

I absolute love Vaness and Ady in this.

I get such a different vibe from this compared to other taiwanese dramas.

I can't wait to see their sooooon =)

I started watching it yesterday and it's super duper good!!! I finished episode 2 today but afraid to watch episode 3...im totally gonna cringe at the scene where the Uncle almost rapes her....she doesn't get raped right? oh god i hope not! I feel like I should stop watching it and then go back after it's done airing or else all the waiting for each episode is gonna drive me insane like it did with BOF but worse since it's only 1 episode per week!

I love Ady and Vaness in this drama! They have wonderful chemistry. I must admit Vaness looks really really good here, soooo manly compared to his look in Meteor Garden.

I seriously can't wait till the 6 years later part though....I don't know why but it kinda gives me the My Lucky Star feel to it, it's just way to overly sweet <3 I love love love the ice rink scene where they first kiss and the hockey scene there Vaness protects Ady, omg it was so freaken sweet!

Guest heartdrops

Did anyone read the news article from yesterday about Ady filming the drowning scene? They said that Ady's acting was so real that everyone thought she was really drowning. The director yelled cut and everyone jumped in to save her. LOL! This means Ady's acting is fab fab fab!

Guest perking

Did anyone read the news article from yesterday about Ady filming the drowning scene? They said that Ady's acting was so real that everyone thought she was really drowning. The director yelled cut and everyone jumped in to save her. LOL! This means Ady's acting is fab fab fab!

LOL, the funniest part was Ady said that the crews save her only if she swears ha ha ha :P:P . She 's so cool and cute. Ep 5 tonight would be an awesome one just by looking at the preivew. hope the ratings will go up. The storyline's getting better and better

Guest mizgen17

haha really?? >.<

i hope there's a video of it.....i wanna see Vanness saving her for real lol

like the other behind the scenes video i saw where Ady hurt herself on the ice rink and Vanness was rushing to see if she's ok >.< .... =b

and when Iris got hurt too T___T...she had a massive nasty bruise on her back shoulder =(

Guest beta_shen

i just started this drama yesterday and watched all 4 that are out >w<

absolutely love it <3

is it just me or does vanness look alot like yunho from dbsk?

Guest heartdrops

LOL, the funniest part was Ady said that the crews save her only if she swears ha ha ha :P:P . She 's so cool and cute. Ep 5 tonight would be an awesome one just by looking at the preivew. hope the ratings will go up. The storyline's getting better and better

Oh yea! Forgot to include the wearing part hahahs.

I can't wait for tomorrowww!

BED SCENE ;p

Guest h0ney_1

i havent seen such a tasteful taiwanese drama in so long....

even though there are still little things that bring it down imo

its much better than the rest. i hope the ending has a twist.......

Guest perking

is there a site that we can download this series? thanks

You can dl from this: http://ohsosublime.blogspot.com/

they have till 3

Ep 5 's so touching. the acting of Vady couple 's so real , I can feel their pain. crying like crazy. many fav scenes for ep 5. but totally blown up by the bed scenes, it 's not only hot, but also beautiful done by Vady coupole

Guest perking

perking

i have not seem ep. 5 yet, but just by their interactions with one another, they have great chemistry together and just can't get over that!

can't wait to see all the good scenes in Ep. 5

it looks so sad from the preview..

Remember having a box of tissues, :P:P:P , even I saw raw and still crying, rewatching w/ sub will cry more B):P

Archived