[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

I really hated the mother in law. I feel like I want to pull her hair just for the 2nd son's wife.

I pitied the 2nd son's wife. She became a household helper by her in-laws. My goodness. I guess she is not receiving an allowance from her husband.

I hated Eon Song for dating again that arrogant lawyer. I wish somebody post a summary so that I can have an idea of what happened next.

things will get better for Eo Yeong and Yi Sang, don't worry. The arrogant prosecutor will get his pay back moment and repent in the later episode, episode 14 after ill treating Eo Yeong, and also 2x timed her with another girl, which he was planning to marry.

Although i watch till episode 13 without understanding any korean language, episode 12 is THE happiest episode (for me at least) as both Eo Yeong and Yi Sang reconcile at last after so many episodes.

Sorry, can't give you a summary as I don't understand the korean language itself.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rochinipark

watching this on kbworld so a little behind.but so far from wat i seen the mother in this show is so mean to the daughter in law.i so hope the daughter in law get some sort of spine or some revenge plot or just writers make her life easier.the mother is so good to the useless 1st son.i guess this show tells us how 1st child can be invariably different.if the previous kbs weekend drama Sons Of SOl PHarmacy showed us 1st sons can be very mature.but in this drama the 1st son is just a useless man,don't know how to earn money.i hate men who are like tat.

also the 3rd son story is kinda nice.he chasing her but its too soon for her to show any real feelings of love to him as of now,as she just broke up with the BF of 5yrs.but looking at the BF the guy's arrogance just bcos he's a public prosecutor.i noticed in korean dramas they always show like its such a great thg to become a public prosecutor but this dude just too arrogant.

the 2nd son wil so cheat on the wife in upcoming episodes,i can totally foresee that.but was surprised to see in today's KBWorld episode his secretary is childhood friend.

this show is holding on well despite having a cast of almost unknowns.

Guest lucky_moon

the 2nd son wil so cheat on the wife in upcoming episodes,i can totally foresee that.but was surprised to see in today's KBWorld episode his secretary is childhood friend.

this show is holding on well despite having a cast of almost unknowns.

Sorry to cut ur post but about this point I agree with you totally in every word u can see it will happen in the way his secretary treating him & how nice he is toward her in contrast to his wife whose always showing his cold side & saying lies about being in debts to not tell her how rich is he, so greedy <_<, he's such a rotten & ruthless husband not even showing a little respect or grateful to his wife who spent 10 years serving him & his family without complaining & being patience with such a picky & annoying mother in law, he should learn from his 3rd brother how good he's to his sister in law, they'll end divorced for sure if she still care about her pride & put an end for it, if I was here I'll not live with him for a minute ;)

Torrent Link Ep14 (HAN):

http://www.box.net/shared/vkxtr1rvxk

tb14han.jpg

Guest ginny_potter

I actually think Hyeon-chal has some inner kindness though that has yet to manifest since all he's concerned about is to earn more money in order to impress his parents (most especially his mom). These dramas always capitalize on the "Korean mother-in-law" urban legend, huh? I just hate the mom here though. She makes Ok-hee (Sons of Sol Pharmacy) look like a saint. Haha! :D

Hopefully once they finish with this whole Yi-sang and Eo-young storyline (sorry, still not a fan of the girl) then perhaps they can focus more on Hyeon-chal and Woo-mi. I'd like to see how he'll get his come-uppance for ignoring his wife all these years. WM should also get the chance to enjoy a transformation of her own, both looks and personality wise.

things will get better for Eo Yeong and Yi Sang, don't worry. The arrogant prosecutor will get his pay back moment and repent in the later episode, episode 14 after ill treating Eo Yeong, and also 2x timed her with another girl, which he was planning to marry.

Although i watch till episode 13 without understanding any korean language, episode 12 is THE happiest episode (for me at least) as both Eo Yeong and Yi Sang reconcile at last after so many episodes.

Sorry, can't give you a summary as I don't understand the korean language itself.

KL7737 thank you very much for the info. I guess you really like the story very much since you are watching it even without subtitle.

Actually, I'm not interest in this drama in the beginning. By chance I watched an episode last sunday, so I think why I miss this? So I begin watch all ep that's shown.

I like watching the two dad most. they are very interesting. It's like "catch me if you can".

Can wait to see what they do when their children ...

HE HE HE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another hellish mother-in-law! The daughter-in-law should just divorce the super jerk of a husband and leave the Kim household. I know I wouldn't be able to stomach such abuses and humilation from anybody!

man I totally agreed .. please please let Woo Mi get a BETTER LIFE and leave this no good husband of hers ! I hated the way she have to beg $$ from her husband just to bail out her brother in jail ( hmm interesting wonder will explore this story ) I mean a brother in jail..i bet the mother in law will have a fit !

i like the way they twist the story that Woo Mi's mom knew Eo Young's dad and living with them . I'm sure will have much drama later

KL7737 thank you very much for the info. I guess you really like the story very much since you are watching it even without subtitle.

Yes, as in Malaysia, the episodes shown here (with english subtitles) are much more slower than in korea.

Therefore, very tempted to watch future episodes even without the subtitle when it comes to my favourite kdramas.

Guest lennieinred

I just love this drama so much, but I only started watching it from the middle of ep.5, and I missed ep.7

I'm wondering if anyone can upload this drama with english subtitles?

And I also want to thank devilslob for uploading ep.1 to ep.4 with eng subs :) you saved my day :x

I actually think Hyeon-chal has some inner kindness though that has yet to manifest since all he's concerned about is to earn more money in order to impress his parents (most especially his mom). These dramas always capitalize on the "Korean mother-in-law" urban legend, huh? I just hate the mom here though. She makes Ok-hee (Sons of Sol Pharmacy) look like a saint. Haha! :D

Hopefully once they finish with this whole Yi-sang and Eo-young storyline (sorry, still not a fan of the girl) then perhaps they can focus more on Hyeon-chal and Woo-mi. I'd like to see how he'll get his come-uppance for ignoring his wife all these years. WM should also get the chance to enjoy a transformation of her own, both looks and personality wise.

I agree. If I'm not mistaken, after a karoke session, WM said that although they don't have a real marriage, she expects to be kept in the loop. And once, the the hellish MIL refer to her as the children's step-mother. Maybe that's her version of a joke! I feel really sorry for WM.

Yeah, I still don't like EY. However, I think their story won't end so soon. The second or is third? saga will involve their Dads. Hopefully by that time EY will be a tad bit more likeable! Or I can just tune her out. And the louse of an ex may be in a powerful position since he's a prosecutor and her Dad is on the lam.

Guest ginny_potter

^ Ah, finally someone shares my sentiment about finding EY unlikeable. Either it's really how the character was written out to be or the actress simply doesn't look sympathetic enough that would make you want to root for her. Poor YS. I wish they'd bring in a new girl for him (wishful thinking!). A childhood sweetheart perhaps? Haha!

I feel sorry for Yisang. He deserves a lady much better than EY. He is such a good guy, refined and handsome. I'm just wondering why he fall for EY.

While watching EP9 I wanted again to pull the hair of the mother in law by scolding the 2nd son's wife because she did not serve food to the eldest son. My goodness, although its a relief that the father in law and Yisang is good to her.

That annoying lawyer makes me more mad. Anyway as KL7737 said I have to wait until EP12.

Archived