[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 12, I watched it without the subs, even though I don't understand it but loving this episode.

Yi Sang & Eo Yeong - very touching and loving scenes when they reconcile.

Will always support and loving this drama.

ratings for Three Brothers ==> 32.5% (i think it was for episode 12). CONGRATS

GUYS, the teaser on this night is that YI SANG holding bouquet of flowers saw the ex boyfriend of of EO Young kissing her. I can't wait on Saturday to see what happened, so pls tell me.

Eo Young's ex is playing up tricks with her emotions and to get back at YI SANG.Later episode will show that Eo Young's ex B is planning a wedding with another girl.

Keep on watching, episode 12 is very exciting for YI SANG and EO YOUNG.

Hello, first time posting here…..i’ve been active in other threads, and lurker in some. This will be the first thread that I will be busting my chops. I’m doing this because I feel like this drama deserves the same amount of love if not more, as it’s getting in Korea.

This drama started to air here in the US last 11/21/09. I have recorded the drama, and edited out the commercials, and best of all, uploaded it for any fans who want to watch this in eng sub. I know I’m delayed by 12 episodes….but it’s never too late to fall for this drama. I’m working on recaps too, so bear with me.

For now, here’s ep 1 with eng subs. 700mb

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KT34CUK0

EDIT: quesion: does anyone have 720p 1.5 mkv episodes to this drama???

Thanks so much for the english subs. This drama is getting better and better with each episode.

Hehe... love the younger brother couple. Yi Sang is so lovable. So glad that Eo young finally realized what a 2 timer the ex-boyfriend was.

I have 720P torrents for some episodes but not all... some are HAN versions, others aren't. Are you looking for any episode specifically? Alternatively you can check out cute girl's torrents, she's got some posted on this page and on others as well.

C-subbed episode (Updated Ep 12): http://www.sendspace.com/folder/8i5477

I have 720P torrents for some episodes but not all... some are HAN versions, others aren't. Are you looking for any episode specifically? Alternatively you can check out cute girl's torrents, she's got some posted on this page and on others as well.

C-subbed episode (Updated Ep 12): http://www.sendspace.com/folder/8i5477

thanks for the response.

no, i'm not looking for any particular episode - but it would be nice if i have all. i'm not familiar with using torrents, and not sure how they work. they take forever to download, right? i'll be satisfied with 420p.

i just want to make a more detailed post i guess....of who has what file....

i'm also going to be working on doing screencaps/recaps for each episode, and i feel ashamed on working with the file i have [recorded from dvr to dvd, edited the commercials, converted to avi....gordian knot to compress to 700mb. but, if no one will complain, i will work with what i have

i want this thread to grow as well with all information as possible.

thanks again.

This drama started to air here in the US last 11/21/09. I have recorded the drama, and edited out the commercials, and best of all, uploaded it for any fans who want to watch this in eng sub. I know I’m delayed by 12 episodes….but it’s never too late to fall for this drama. I’m working on recaps too, so bear with me.

Thanks very much. Keep doing a very wonderful job. Your help always will be appreciated by others. Don't mind about lateness. Better late than never as I see no fansub group do sub this Family drama and still waiting for Eng hardsub but you already made our heart feel peace. Keep up. :D

Guest darkangel75

Hello, first time posting here…..i’ve been active in other threads, and lurker in some. This will be the first thread that I will be busting my chops. I’m doing this because I feel like this drama deserves the same amount of love if not more, as it’s getting in Korea.

thank you I have been looking for Eng sub for this drama thanks alots ^_^

I really hated the mother in law. I feel like I want to pull her hair just for the 2nd son's wife.

I pitied the 2nd son's wife. She became a household helper by her in-laws. My goodness. I guess she is not receiving an allowance from her husband.

I hated Eon Song for dating again that arrogant lawyer. I wish somebody post a summary so that I can have an idea of what happened next.

Archived