[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Episode 26 is nice and sad, in a way that both fathers met, to talk about things, but was not successful.

Heart breaking moment for Yisang and Eo Yeong as they split and Yi Sang got stabbed in one of the police raid.

Overall, sad to see the teary moments but as always, love to see these two characters (Yi Sang and Eo Yeong) and will continue to watch this show because of Yi Sang and Eo Yeong.

Guest b00kw0rm

I must be the only one who didn't like the way YS proposed. Too corny! and the whinny EY was super irritating. I can't imagine that he would still want to marry her after hearing her whine in that way! And its not the only time he wasted police resources on his love life.

How come the policeman is letting EY's sister pay for his meals and be his maid?

Is that Dad of the eldest son's wife's son Umi's brother? I felt so happy that Umi and her husband told that witch off. But they are both so lonely and sad.

Guest rynhanna

I was, too, glad when the second brother told off his mother and stood for his wife for once. His mother is very cruel.. bad bad mother in-law.

I hope that kind of proposal does not happen in real life. If it did, truly wasting taxpayers' money. Couldn't wait for the next episode when the first daughter in-law come home.... the mother will suffer... he he

Guest taugeh07

Honestly after watching lots of episodes of this drama, I like the youngest brother's love affair although Oh Jieun's character keep asking for break up earlier on and afterwards..

But one thing I really despise about this show is the Mother in law, she is such a Beyotch. I really wanted to punch my tv everytime she acts all MOTHER IN LAWLY. The way she acts towards her daughter in law and neglecting her 2nd son and now telling her youngest that he cannot marry his GF. And now the first daughter in law is following in her roots. Argh. But good acting by the actresses for really riling up my anger.

The mother in law goes for money. EY was not able to buy gifts during her first visit with Yisang's family. That's the reason why the mother in law rejected EY. I also hated Cheongnam. Will you please tell me if her "true face" has been discovered.

This drama series got the highest rating but only a few is joining this thread. Probably because this drama deals with in laws relationship which is hard to comment.

All I can say is that hope I can't find a mother in law like that.

Guest r3b3k4hxk1m

hi.

i love this drama. but recently aja-aja shut off the public access and i dont know where to watch this drama.

if anyone would be kind enough to give me a link. thank you so much!!!!(:

Guest kyotoji

Just started to watch, and now i am a lover of this drama.

Hope some1 will kindly give me a download link for this drama.

I can't access torrent link. So envy those who can access.

Guest chowtt91

Honestly after watching lots of episodes of this drama, I like the youngest brother's love affair although Oh Jieun's character keep asking for break up earlier on and afterwards..

But one thing I really despise about this show is the Mother in law, she is such a Beyotch. I really wanted to punch my tv everytime she acts all MOTHER IN LAWLY. The way she acts towards her daughter in law and neglecting her 2nd son and now telling her youngest that he cannot marry his GF. And now the first daughter in law is following in her roots. Argh. But good acting by the actresses for really riling up my anger.

OMG! i felt the same way too, whenever the MIL does something, i will be either shouting ''B****'' or nearly throwing the cushions at the tv. just watched episodes 19 & 20 on kbsworld, cant stop crying during the part of the second son & daughter-in-law. and can't stop cursing too, haha. i even created my 'hate list' n 'favourite list'

I HATE: MIL :angry: , FIRST SON, FIRST DIL, SECRETARY OF 2ND SON(i think she is trying to seduce him n she lied to 2nd DIL)

I LIKE: THIRD SON(good looking, haha), 2ND SON(damn sad life :( ), 2ND DIL (damn damn sad life :( ) DAD( good man, too bad he married to a B****), Eo young(somewhat only cos she and yi sang make a cute couple, though many will disagree with me)

i wonder what is everyone's hate and favourite characters? :)

Guest revengeoftheflowers

By far, Do Oo Mi, the 2nd daughter in law, is the best character in this show played by (in my opinion) Korea's best actor Kim Hee Jung. She plays a heavy role with a mixture of conviction, comedy, and tragedy. And really this show is uncomfortable and awkward to watch, but I truck through it, because I think her acting is just so out of this world. She eats up every single scene she is in, and it is unbelievable how many nuances she creates in her performance. This is beyond anything I've ever seen from traditional Korean acting.

I feel like she went to the Yale school of acting, but most likely not, so I wonder where she has gained this wealth of knowledge in acting. She clearly knows what she's doing. I hope she can teach others. I will keep watching her. The writer Moon Young Nam must adore her, because she's been in all three of her recent works--"Famous Princesses," "First Wives Club," and now "Three Brothers."

Guest dbskiluvu

Can anyone tell me the quote that Kim Yi Sang tells Joo Eo Young in like, episode 15 or 16? He texts her with a lot of "I love you" and says to take one at a time or something? Can you tell me in Korean b/c I think it's a really cute quote. :D Thanksss~

Episode 28 Screencaps

hee3bros.jpg

nae3bros.jpg

anybody know the name of the actress that plays the new detective girl, that likes yi sang?

I think it's actress Yoon Joo Hee but I can't say I'm 100% certain it's her... if it is her.. then she was recently in Creating Destiny as Yeo Joon's (Ki Tae Young) first love, Soo Yun.

Archived