[drama 2009] Three Brothers / Suspicious Three Brothers 수상한 삼형&#5

Guest C51236

Guest 2Van123

I don't know her name but she acted in "I Hate You But It's Fine". She was a silly, vain and materialistic girl. She did a flip-flop and declared that she fell in love with her colleague (the male lead) after she eavesdropped on a conversation and learnt that he was the big boss' son. Ring a bell?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But one thing I really despise about this show is the Mother in law, she is such a Beyotch. I really wanted to punch my tv everytime she acts all MOTHER IN LAWLY. The way she acts towards her daughter in law and neglecting her 2nd son and now telling her youngest that he cannot marry his GF.

Hahah, exactly. I absolutely despise her too. She's such a TERRIBLE judge of character! Eoyoung is not perfect, but there was no good reason to immediately declare her dislike and that Isang can't marry her! And when compared to Cheongnan--well, Eoyoung is an absolute angel. And that first son can fall in a well and stay there for all I care. A sorry excuse for a human being--being unsuccessful isn't the worst thing for a man to be, but considering how he's also self-centered, unkind, immature, and stupid--well, he's a waste of space and natural resources. <_<

What makes me consider not following this drama anymore is the idea that the those three despicable characters are not going to get what is due to them. The mother will not suffer the consequences of her misbehavior, simply because she's the mother. Cheongnan will probably go through a brief banishment and then be reaccepted into the family as the favored daughter-in-law. The first son will only say: "I didn't know you had it so hard." to the second son, and that will be considered his 'redemption'. I seriously doubt the three of them will even REALIZE their mistakes. I've seen that kind of stunt pulled in K-dramas so often, that the moral alignment is seriously disturbing me.

Although I'm too curious about Isang-Eoyoung, and Umi and her husband and family to stop watching. :lol:

I must be the only one who didn't like the way YS proposed. Too corny! and the whinny EY was super irritating. I can't imagine that he would still want to marry her after hearing her whine in that way! And its not the only time he wasted police resources on his love life.

How come the policeman is letting EY's sister pay for his meals and be his maid?

Is that Dad of the eldest son's wife's son Umi's brother? I felt so happy that Umi and her husband told that witch off. But they are both so lonely and sad.

I agree with you. Actually I already posted in my previous comments that Yisang is super corny in dealing with EY. I don't feel any romantic mood at all.

I must be the only one who didn't like the way YS proposed. Too corny! and the whinny EY was super irritating. I can't imagine that he would still want to marry her after hearing her whine in that way! And its not the only time he wasted police resources on his love life.

How come the policeman is letting EY's sister pay for his meals and be his maid?

Is that Dad of the eldest son's wife's son Umi's brother? I felt so happy that Umi and her husband told that witch off. But they are both so lonely and sad.

No, I don't think so, b00kw0rm. Umi gave the bail money to his mom to get her brother out of jail. Also, the mom and brother are pestering Umi's husband to get him a job, so he must have been released already while Cheonan's ex is still in jail. They are 2 different guys.

Guest b00kw0rm

I agree with you. Actually I already posted in my previous comments that Yisang is super corny in dealing with EY. I don't feel any romantic mood at all.

Great ;) Sorry I didn't read your post. If there's too many or if I am way behind, I tend to skip the posts. Sorry about that but its great not to be alone!

No, I don't think so, b00kw0rm. Umi gave the bail money to his mom to get her brother out of jail. Also, the mom and brother are pestering Umi's husband to get him a job, so he must have been released already while Cheonan's ex is still in jail. They are 2 different guys.

Yeah, I got to thinking. Umi grew up in the same neighbourhood so the father-in-law should know who her brother is. Anyway I hope he gets out of jail soon and makes life really difficult for his ex!

I think Umi's brother will make a lot of trouble 'incognito'. He always calls his mother to ask for money but if I'm not wrong so far, we have never seen his 'face'. The 'Love in Heaven' drama also has such a scenario. The heroine's half brother is always mentioned but has never appeared onscreen.

My heart breaks for UMI. If I could only slap the face and pull the hair of that ill mannered Cheongnam and her mother in law just for the sake of UMI. I can't wait to see the down fall of of these two devil character. We are still at EP23 in KBS WORLD. Will you please inform me at what episode will be the real face of cheongnam will be revealed

thank you.

Guest freshies13

I think the middle brother is a jerk... How can be like that to his wife I hope pd will change the way she's always dresses and her hairstyles so her husband will want her back. and so that other b...ch that calls her self a friend I so hate her.

Guest adikkeluangman

Umi is the victim here. Pity her. I so just want to smack everyone. MIL, 1st DIL, her husband, her own mother. The one that kind of her are his children, 3rd brother and her FIL. I hope that she can leave the house, take off with her kids. She is a good cook and a good worker in the drama. She can just rent a room and start the business. Not that her husband mind her really. Sure the household been wreck.

I can't wait to see when the son of 1st DIL sent back to her. How she want to cover him up. So what maybe Umi will be the surrogate mother.

someone mentioned in an earlier post that cheongnam's ex hubby and umi's bro are 2 different person. well i managed to link them to be the same person.

the guy in the jail whom is always shown is both the brother of umi and also cheongnam's ex hubby. he showed cheongnam's old photo to her new father-in-law before she had plastic surgery and umi's mum met cheongnam once outside and scolded her for treating her son like that. so cheongnam's ex hubby is indeed umi's bro right?

the most hateful character in the show is the mother, she complains how her own mother-in-law treated her and she takes it out on umi???? wait till she sees cheongnam's son! she appreciates her cause she thinks that cheongnam is an unmaried woman who married her divorced son thus she favours her plus also the fact that cheongnam lied about her education status also makes her mother-in-law think she is a very intellectual rich woman who is overqualified for her son.

as for umi she is a typical housewife who is uneducated and has become a nagging housewife throughout the 10yrs. even her kids think that she is their stepmum cause i suppose she vents it on her kids (like how her mother-in-law did it to her). she needs to get out of the house and start a working life to see the outside world.

her husband's secretary is a bitcch in disguise. initially i thought she was a very good staff who went all the way to drink and let her clients touch her to secure a deal. but then she makes use of the weakness of umi's hubby to seduce him very aptly at the right moments and make him confuse.

i think the new procecutor must be the match that isang's mum brought for him. i kinda find her uncanningly similiar looking to eoyoung in certain angles lol.... but it should be an interesting match to see who wins hands down :lol:

i wish geongang the eldest son would get beaten up by the loansharks that always trouble hyunchal at his sauna!!!! and i want him to slap his wife in return for lying to him!!!

Archived