Polaroid Cameras

Guest sillypanda

Guest huyen2501

i bought a choco mini 7s last week--wishing it would come faster!!! <3 :)

does anybody know how pictures will look once the film expires? i want to buy film for my izone camera but i'm not sure if it'll be worth the money....

[edit 12.24.09]

YAY! i got my package today!!! i'll take pics next week. :] merry christmas everyone!

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kitty07

I got mine yesterday morning heh :D Super great timing for christmas ~

Now all I need is that self-mirror lens thingy .. > ~ <;

Took it to a christmas party with the fam last night , all the lil kids loved it LOL ! They all wanted one each ;~; .. I'm like nooooo ~ my film D:

But it's so cute and fun to use ! Love itttt !

2v9on4i.jpg

I bought the instax mini 7s when I was studying abroad last year on ebay for about $24 (it was used but still a total steal, no?) so I could take photos while traveling around Europe after finals with my friend. The body of the camera is silver, with the blue battery cover. Has some scratches but it works great. It's pretty heavy so I didn't actually use it as much as I thought I would since I also had my dslr.

I wish I had bought it in white. I really want the Hello Kitty instax 25 (it's so cute!)! Then I wouldn't have to fiddle around with the controls to make sure the photo isn't over/underexposed. The self mirror would also really come in handy. Maybe I'll sell my 7s so I can get the 25?

Guest wiwi_an

i have a question. can u do a double exposure with ur polaroids? aftr you take a pic, just put the same pic back in and take another picture?

Guest celinewalksin10

So the reason I never bought digi cams because of my fascination with polaroid.

I heard that they're stopping production a while back, so I was really sad, but then

I found out that a group's saving polaroid and they'll be available in 2010. :D

I'm going to get a mini25 soon. :D I still don't know if I'll get the hello kitty one just because. LOL

Guest i.x3.candy

hello all :)

i have the instax mini 7s in white, but thinking of selling it to get the cheki 25.

What price do you think is appropriate for a used instax mini 7s? condition like new.

Guest jaejo0ngstahl0ve

^ In general, they're being sold for $90 - $120. Since it's used, BUT new. I'd sell it for a $60 - $80.

edit

I was originally going to buy an DSLR, but I changed my mind.

I have my eyes on the Diana Instant Back +, Fuji Instax 7s, and Instax Mini 25;

in terms of quality, which is better?

I just found an old polaroid camera a couple days ago. its a Polaroid EE 100 made in 1977. I want to start using it but I have no idea where to get film. Do you guys buy film online or local stores (if thats even a possibility)?

^I spotted some (2 packs) in UO for $37CAD which comes out to be $1.8+taxes. It's better to just buy 10 packs (100 exposures) on eBay. Mine's about 0.72CAD per film.

i have a question. can u do a double exposure with ur polaroids? aftr you take a pic, just put the same pic back in and take another picture?

Doubt it. Once it's developed, you can't go back.

Guest ashleyx

is the automatic exposure mode on the instax mini 25 better than the 4 manual exposure mode on the instax mini 7s?

like is it more practical, better quality etc

also they both use the same size film, right?

Archived