Polaroid Cameras

Guest sillypanda

The pullout one is the Izone camera. I still have mines. :lol: but no films. I tried checking it out on Ebay, and it's pretty expensive and expired; just like the regular polaroid films. I just hope the Instax will never run out of fiilms. :unsure:

Anyways, I'm pretty happy when I took these photos. Came out really nice. Especially the house one. :lol:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs157.snc3/18441_283099525660_680830660_4943879_5152817_n.jpg

Your picture came out so pretty.

What setting did you put when taking the outdoor picture because mine always come out too brightly glow from the sun. =(

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JJ no Baka

Your picture came out so pretty.

What setting did you put when taking the outdoor picture because mine always come out too brightly glow from the sun. =(

The fence one, I took it in fine setting. It didn't came out nice so I tried the clear setting and that is how the house came out. I think anywhere where its bright even though there's clouds, use clear setting. Cloudy/Shady, I tried and it came out really bad. :/

• 2 weeks later...
Guest starcloud

I've been facing problems like the polaroid I took is either too dark or too bright.

So, if it's okay, can I get some advice on which kind of situation use which kind of settings is the best?

Guest Lov3kat

i just received my mini instax - white today! :) imma try it out tomorrow so i might be able to load pics up sometime during the week~ but i was wondering if anyone knew how long the film pack (of 10) lasts once i put it into the camera. is there a certain time i should use it all up by or can it sit there for a couple weeks? >< aha sorry for asking a question on ur thread :(

3275085288_dab6b27baf.jpg from google :)

I don't think it make much of a diffrence on how long the film is in the cam =/ in my opinion~

But i did use to use a size 600 film~ Which has stop production :( bummer~ :mellow:

But i wish the quility was more better and not blurry if take from a distance! >_<

Guest 0oyokisuo0

anybody use INSTAX 210? :o

i really want to see some pictures taken by it~

im deciding on the mini 25 or the instax 210 now~ ^_^ hehehe

are there any pro/con's of each one?

my post up there is with instax 210 and mini25.

i have both. 210, you need to learn to adjust the lighting setting, 25 is auto. and for both of them, the eyepeice is not near the lense, you need to adjust so what you want actually comes out in the center of the picture. i love both of them though, honestly, if you have the money, get both!

I've been facing problems like the polaroid I took is either too dark or too bright.

So, if it's okay, can I get some advice on which kind of situation use which kind of settings is the best?

which camera you have? for instax, if its not auto, unless you are directly under sunlight (choose normal) other times do choose the brighter setting.

i have a question on 7S model.

when i take pictures of outdoor stuff the sky comes out white i tried it on full sun little sun and cloud.

it was pretty bright today with those really big fluffy looking clouds but i couldnt capture any of it!! it came out all white!!!

i even tried taking it with the flash covered bbut i got the same result...

can someone help me??

Guest LittleShine

I think that i will get the Instax 7S. But I'm wondering does anyone REGRET buying it? Is it really worth all that money?

I really love one but I'm still iffy on the fact that it is pretty pricey. I know there's a lot of people that totally love it, but before you bought it did you feel like you would not like it or regret it (but in the end you totally love it)?

I think that i will get the Instax 7S. But I'm wondering does anyone REGRET buying it? Is it really worth all that money?

I really love one but I'm still iffy on the fact that it is pretty pricey. I know there's a lot of people that totally love it, but before you bought it did you feel like you would not like it or regret it (but in the end you totally love it)?

i love my 7S!! i was really excited for it when i bought and then i started having second thought because i spent so much money on it.. but when i received it i was :lol: x100 i take it everywhere i go and just take pictures of everything :)

but one thing to warn you. your gonna have to keep spending money since the film costs so much... but other than that i think its totally worth it :)

Guest likelovers

Can someone tell me which is better - Mini25 or Mini7s? (Other than the physical attributes.)

I like the Wide, too, but Mini25/7s film is a lot more accessible for me )': The 55i I heard is really good but I don't like how it looks x:

I was planning on purchasing the Mini7s, but the built-in mirror on the Mini25 sounds better than having to buy a separate lens that the Mini7s requires.

On the other hand, the Mini7s has manual shutter adjustments (correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, has anyone bought this in Korea or Japan and is able to tell me where/how much I can purchase it for?

Thanks so much! I've been eyeing these babies for the longest time.

(Was about to get a Polaroid 600 til I found out the film is hella hard to find.)

Guest to.dance

I've always been a fan of the instant film cameras :D

&& was sad to see Polaroid stop producing their instant films :tears:

I just was just curious.. what would you Soompiers recommend?

The Fujifilm Instax Mini? OR the Polaroid PoGo cameras?

I'm generally leaning towards the Fujifilm Instax Mini, but the different models are confusing me :blink:

Any recommendations & comments about the different models?

Guest supertammie

*flops all over the place

i thought i was set in the mini 7, but after reading that comparison list on ebay, i think i'll have to go with 25

'twas the batteries that got me

i'll have to be film constantly, i don't want to have to buy batteries too

but the mini 7 seems more ergonomic, no?

and for the ladies out there (or the guys that carry handbags)

i thought this was mad cute

i definitely think guys can use this if you take off the strap! i especially like the brown one

the film compartment seems convenient...the bag is a bit pricy compared to the camera itself though

Guest NO NAME?

That sucks. I wish I could help, but I haven't been able to take shots outdoors since it's dark out here in Alaska. It's a shame that there's no way to disable flash on the 7S.

i seriously considered buying one of the INSTAX but the film is just so dang expensive. :(
No kidding! It's quite expensive unless you buy the film in bulk.

I don't regret buying the 7S at all :)

but one thing to warn you. your gonna have to keep spending money since the film costs so much... but other than that i think its totally worth it :)
Ditto.

On the other hand, the Mini7s has manual shutter adjustments (correct me if I'm wrong).
Ah, no. You're probably thinking of the exposure control?

The four manual exposure modes are: indoor/dark, cloudy/shady, fine, and clear.

I remember seeing that Instax camera bag on eBay while looking for photo albums.

Very cute, but I'd rather spend money on film for now.

Archived