Polaroid Cameras

Guest sillypanda

Guest nobody knows

I like it in white. Brown isn't my favourite colour, just reminds me of chocolate.

LOL chocolate's fine

brown reminds me of poop ;x

I think I'm gonna be getting one for Christmas? x]

are there any cheap places to get film? (other than amazon or eBay)

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chibi_ryou

Ooo, I was just thinking about getting one..

One question:

Is the film only available online? Like, are there any stores that sell the film for the fujifilm mini 7s camera? (I live in the US)

Guest wiwi_an

Ooo, I was just thinking about getting one..

One question:

Is the film only available online? Like, are there any stores that sell the film for the fujifilm mini 7s camera? (I live in the US)

no, if u go to huge photography/video stores, they sell them. if ur in nyc, i found 2 stores that sell the film. and in pretty reasonable prices.

Guest MiSs L.E

Is there a difference between the Mini 25 "Cheki" and just the "plain" Mini 25? Because I'm getting the white Fuji Instax Mini 25, (not hello kitty) and I noticed that the colored mini 25's (pink, blue, orange) all say "Cheki" on the left corner whereas the white one does not..

2uer7sz.jpg

vs.

24xfebs.png

(no cheki sign o_o)

Any difference?

(picture credits: ljladies, reuploaded)

Side note: I find it interesting that on the Fujifilm website, they list under "Products", Mini 7s, Mini 55i and Instax wide 210, the newest, but not the Mini 25 o___o any reason for this?

Guest starrie

^ I'm pretty sure there's no difference. I'm going to get the Mini 25 in white too. :D

Although I kind of can't decide between white or hello kitty > w<

Guest nobody knows

I went to the UO in my mall just to see what it was like in person, and they didn't have it in store, so it might be online only

Guest MiSs L.E

MISs.L.E - I don't think there's a different. I'm guessing the orange one is just an older version? Perhaps the white one is replacing it instead.

Yeah UO is way too overprice for sure. Best to get it on eBay.

Alright, thanks.. it is interesting though that the website doesn't list the Mini 25..

And def. go for Ebay; its way too expensive at UO.

i ordered an instax 7s and immediately got it the next day. gotta love fast shipping ;)

this was my first shot.

4156108165_86b50afcc5.jpg

the film's kinda expensive though so i'm gonna take pictures very slowly haha. i only have 60 pieces and i've used two so far.

Guest XxSwt Lilo LuverxX

^ that looks great

i've always wanted a polaroid but the film was wayyy too expensive so im so glad i saw this thread

at first i saw hyunah with the mini 7 & was like o_O .. i didnt know another company made these type of cameras.

decisions decisions, i wanted the mini 7 at first because it was less expensive but the self mirror thing on the mini 25 was too appealing ... mini 55i seemed good too but the design on mini 25 is cuter .... lols anyway, i just purchased the mini 25 in white, i'll recieve it in a week from japan (good old ebay) soo i'll def post up some pics .

i ordered an instax 7s and immediately got it the next day. gotta love fast shipping ;)

this was my first shot.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2786/415610..._86b50afcc5.jpg

the film's kinda expensive though so i'm gonna take pictures very slowly haha. i only have 60 pieces and i've used two so far.

wow nice pic you got. BTW I want to ask where you bought it. At Oh Shoot Camera store?

Guest renacheeboo

I just came on Soompi just to look for a Polaroid Camera thread, and this was at the top of the list! <3

Just got the Fuji Instax 210 for a friend! I can't wait for it to arrive, so we can play with it, hahahaha!

wow nice pic you got. BTW I want to ask where you bought it. At Oh Shoot Camera store?

i bought from jennie castillo. :) jenniecastillo.multiply.com

she has lots of film cameras for sale.

the only thing i don't like about the mini 7s is that the flash is really strong.

even in really good lighting conditions it can overpower everything and destroy the ambient light. :x

but i guess that's part of the polaroid look. xD

Archived