Guest ichigo_no_powder

oh..:'(..this is exactly what I needed to make it a good day. I'll post more pics when I get back from school. YAH SHUN!!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no offense to everyone but...i think he looks great with yaguchi...:P (eventhough the fact that yaguchi is so short compare to him) but yeah its only my point of view...:P

i love his acting...and he's hot too! <3

when i was watching Gokusen, he didn't appeal to me right away because my eyes were basically glued on Matsumoto Jun (hehe )but after a while i was like... "who is that HOT blonde dude!?"

THAT WAS ME TOO.. I watched Gokusen because of Matsumoto Jun.. but then.. I WAS LIKE *DREAMY EYES* for OGURI SHUN....SO SEXY! HE was sooo awesome in GOKUSEN.. ;)

SO PERFECT, SO CUTE!

omigosh hes sooooo hot!!!! i usually dont like bleached hair but i saw him in gokusen and i was like OH MY FRIGGIN GOSH!!! and then summer snow<3 and i found out that he was in gto and maaaaannn has he grown =)

076sv.jpg

esu4bn9xm.jpg

shun7ml.jpg

038tm.jpg

mm5an.jpg

m4xb.jpg

043sg.jpg

credits: shun's official website and various forums

Guest hershey

Awwwww, how cute! He reminds me of Se7en in some of the pics

i think that too. he sort of remind me of se7en in a way. he is so hot.

Guest TygrrLilly

Another Oguri Shun thread! He caught my attention while watching Gokusen (the scenes with his mom are priceless), and now he's doing a great job as Hanazawa Rui in Hana Yori Dango. And I too, think he favors Seven- and that is totally not a bad thing.

<333 this kid! I'll dig out pics later.

Guest bbe_bbe_ro

Cute pictures! I just recently got into j-dramas coz everyone was going on about hana yori dango and I was like eh..why not download and he looks so good in it! I d/l the first ep of Gokusen as well...yea you can't really see him so much in the first ep...I have to concentrate on studying at the moment....exams and all....but as soon as they're over...imma go d/l all the eps of Gokusen...

Oguri Shun is so cute!

Archived