Korean Netizens Are Not Happy With Jaebeom

Guest Ssaga_G

Guest jaejoongiefied

Korean neitzens are making me go #$%)#&$%$# .

Wanting Jay to suicide ?

S hit . If Jay suicides, I'm going to go to Korea and break their faces .

Telling somebody to suicide shouldn't be said that easily .

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest undercontrol

ROFLMAO.

i read this whole thing on naver this morning and just wow.

this guy's a son of a pinkberry. srsly. i really don't give a crap about jay park or any of those idol groups cause i don't listen to korean music but what he said just KILLED the netizen's korean pride right now. you folks should all take a look at these korean sites, everyone is john teshing bashing him (telling him to go die, go back to america and rot there, quit his career, etc)

and the ratio of his defending fans to pissing angry netizens is probably 1:100.

i feel sorry for him, because i have probably said things a hundred things times worse before and people aren't attacking me because my comments weren't brought in public. koreans are never going to forget this and they'll probably protest forever until this dude quits 2pm or whatever. yeah and over 2000 koreans have signed that "get jaebom" out petition. (although it's unlikely that he'll actually get kicked out of korea). sorry if i crushed any fan's dream but that's just how it looks like right now.

Guest inyeon.

... As if Asian-American teenagers never made fun of their own "motherland" at one point in their lives.

I know, right? :huh:

People are acting as if Jaebum is supposed to be some goodygoody. Yeah, he was probably some richard simmons before, but if he tried so hard to learn his language, and actually sacrificed so much to live his dream....he can't possibly be that bad. Seriously.

Guest bert263

Oh, Okay. Why don't we deport you to wherever the hell your mother country is WITH NO FAMILY, NO FRIENDS, NOT UNDERSTANDING THE LANGUAGE, THE CULTURE, HAVING PEOPLE MAKING FUN OF YOU, NOT LIKING THE FOOD, AND NOT KNOWING WHERE YOUR FUTURE LIES. And then you can tell me if being "home sick" is a lame excuse.

Seriously, people are so ignorant.

Okay you're making yourself look like the ignorant one because no one deported Jay to Korea. He himself put him there to further a career okay. If I was deported yes, I would be all frustrated too but if I leave on my own accord for a job then that's a different story. The point is Jay left for himself, made a mistake and then own it period with an apology. Hopefully this all just die down.

Guest Caramel.

Ohmygod. That was four years ago and people change their minds. Living in America perspective is totally different to Korea and many koreans have a lot of pride. I'm not saying thats bad but its true. I dont like the petition idea but if it happens it has to be 2PM not only jaebeom.

Guest tastetheerainbow

Oh my goodness, what ridiculousness.

-____-

I can't even say anything without SOMEONE nitpicking and bashing on it, so whatever.

I love Jaebeom :]

Oh my goodness, what ridiculousness.

-____-

I can't even say anything without SOMEONE nitpicking and bashing on it, so whatever.

I love Jaebeom :]

LOL.....ahahahaha agreed....

I LOVE JAEBUM too...

I think the mods should close this before it gets out of hand......

Guest TOPforever

whatthehell?

they're making petition to send him make to the US?

omg -____________-|| i agree with you, enough is enough.

someone needs to teach them american teenage slang, seriously.

he didn't mean to say the korea is HOMO, wtf

american teen slang: gay=stupid

all asians in america make fun of they're home country in some time of their lives

i know i do ;D

geez people

Guest thehazyfiasco

Everyone here needs to update themselves on the situation because netizens have moved past the '4 year' statements and are now angry over the last statement on his 'about me' section minutes before closing his myspace.

It states that he wrote it when he was 21 and how he's sacrificing a few years of his life in Korea for a lifetime of happiness, which netizens are basically taking it as he's using Korea and his fans as a way to make money.

They've MOVED PAST and even some have forgiven him saying they understand what he could've gone through 4 years ago. But that's not the case anymore. His 'about me' section has completely blown away his apology because it was written so recently.

so what if he talks black? it doesn't make him a bad person or anything.

people make mistakes, and this what like what? 4 darn years ago, they would feel the same way if they were in his situation, overall netizens are making a big fuss out of everything, time to really move on and leave the poor guy alone, jeeez!

Can someone tell me what talking black is????

honestly I'm black and I do not talk like that

they way he talks is "ignorant" so please tell me how one talks black????? :angry: :angry:

this thread is a mess, blind fangirls, ignorant people etc etc.

People are making it seem like no one ever said such a thing like he did before. They should know that not everyone is perfect and I really don't find this a big deal. He made a mistake and now he's learning from it. I think people are overreacting like he committed a big crime. :rolleyes:

Guest inyeon.

they way he talks is "ignorant" so please tell me how one talks black????? :angry: :angry:

Welcome to soompi. :wacko:

Guest angelixer

'Talking black', 'something being gay'... I'm through. :lol: You have to admit though, this thread is a kekeke.

Ooh, I'm blasian... Would that make me a ghetto nerd, sis?

Guest chuchu728

about the use of the word "gay", my comment may sound "ignorant" but, it shouldn't be accepted but it's basically the truth that people use the word "gay" loosely and yes it is offending to LGBT community but honestly, you can't stop people from using it to mean "whack, stupid, etc." many people use this world in daily conversation like that but it doesn't mean that they're a bad person, etc. it's all about your environment and what you're surrounded by. And face it peers have a lot of influence on everyone, you can't deny it.

I'm not saying it's okay to use it but I'm just giving another perspective.

er and excuse the people who say "He's talking black" ... people the correct term is slang ... he's speaking in INTERNET SLANG

Well, it indeed was ignorant and dumb of him to rant on his myspace, especially if he was a trainee. As much as I'm annoyed of this Jaebum guy and 2PM, I still wanna send out my sympathies to him. They are no perfect people in this world and everyone trash talks about others and cultures, etc. Adjusting into a new environment isn't easy and of course there would be hardships. I just hope netizens won't crush him over and just cool it out.

Everyone here needs to update themselves on the situation because netizens have moved past the '4 year' statements and are now angry over the last statement on his 'about me' section minutes before closing his myspace.

It states that he wrote it when he was 21 and how he's sacrificing a few years of his life in Korea for a lifetime of happiness, which netizens are basically taking it as he's using Korea and his fans as a way to make money.

They've MOVED PAST and even some have forgiven him saying they understand what he could've gone through 4 years ago. But that's not the case anymore. His 'about me' section has completely blown away his apology because it was written so recently.

I actually think there's nothing wrong with that part except his choice of words. Do netizens honestly believe that idols are idols for the sole reason of entertaining them? If they did, they would have joined companies to become non-idol artists so they could escape crazy fangirl drama. The only reason that an artist would choose to be an idol (like DBSK) rather than a non-idol (like SG Wannabe) is because there's more money to be made.

Honestly, in ten or twenty years, I predict that all the current idol artists will take their money and either start their own companies, or go back home to live a laidback life. Do netizens think that any of their idols are in the industry to sacrifice their entire lives to entertain the public?

Guest 0oyokisuo0

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=talking+black "waddup foo" "wassup son" "yeaaaaaa man, fo sho" etc

the stereotypical way you see on tv ALL the time.

my black friend (and myself) hates it when other race tries to talk like that (because they tend to exaggerate it and just make themselves sound dumb).

Guest tehlovelyko

jay needs to watch what he says. really. his personal thoughts are less than appealing to the masses so i don't know why he keeps blurbing them out everywhere. he's entitled to his own opinions but if that includes dissing your host country then pick one path or another. jeez

Guest chuchu728

I hope this just dies down. Face it, netizens are just gonna keep finding things to use against him. They're gonna interpret it in their own way and we're going to interpret to our liking.

I personally find no offense in his recent statement about sacrificing some years of his life in Korea for happiness ... I get more of a positive reaction from it if anything.

Guest hongalong

Man this is so bummy.

It sucks that they not only stalked down his myspace, but his comments on his friends... like dam how many pages of comments did they have to go through to find something juicy. -__-'

I don't want to repeat what has been said over 220392times.. but what I want to express is that its a shame he can't do much about this situation. Apologizing will still leave many Koreans with a grudge against him. Hopefully it does die down, but there's not much that can be done. Only time will tell -___- ~~ Honestly Koreans (no hate) but even other countries out there, gotta relax with their pride. Goddam, they're blowing this thing WAY out of proportion, and it sucks cause maybe they'll never be open to understand the meanings behind his words (lol if there is much)

Yes he was being ignorant, and I guess being a "home sick teen" doesnt cut it for an excuse, because he was a trainee and most likely to become a star, it was his mistake to not think first. Sucks for him, fighting?

Archived