Korean Netizens Are Not Happy With Jaebeom

Guest Ssaga_G

Guest Ssaga_G

I changed the thread title because obviously because of ignorant poster and trolling posters we can not talk about the word "gay" without biting each others heads off.

i dont want 2pm to disband

if the only solution is take Jay out of the group,so let it be

no,i am not hating on him

i actually like him as the leader of 2pm (i like all the leaders from jyp groups)

but would you rather see 2pm to disband or just kick him out so the group activities remain normal?

"2pm, We are not 7 people. We are ONE."

Wooyoung wrote on his minihompy on the 6th: "We are not 7 members. We are one. Thank you for your support, Hottest."

Chansung wrote on his minihompy stating "Let's walk this together, Jae."

If Jay left so would the rest of the members. 2pm are family, they are brothers.

Each member is equally important in the group. You take one away, you take all away.

If you really didn't want 2pm to disband, you would know that.

If you really think that 2pm would still be the same and would still be able to continue with one member gone then you need to start thinking more.

Do you think WG would still be WG without Sunye?

• Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gem2461

Racist comments are racist comments. There are no valid excuses for it. Of course, being a victim of this, Koreans have all the right in the world to get angry at him.

Jay must have really felt depressed and lonely and so alone during his trainee days. I remember an interview with Nichkhun when he said while training, he called his parents and asked if he can come back home. These kids go through his kind of feelings and emotions when not surrounded by their own blood - and sometimes you just can't blame them when they say things they shouldn't.

Actually Jay's comments reminded me of my own experience when I started with a new company - my cubicle was small - and my bosses have a clear view of me - and most of all, they drive me crazy with work. My comment then - I HATE THIS OFFICE!! THESE PEOPLE ARE SLAVE DRIVERS!!! And during those times, I wasn't even young!!!

But for netizens to say Jay has to go back to America - that is so unfair!! Do they know that there may be koreans here in America who might be saying the same thing? I am just speaking from experience here. I shop at Korean markets and plazas and every time I walk in, all eyes are on me - some even follow me secretly!!

Guest shinhdeplol

phew finally i have finished reading all the pages. i agree with people saying that he should have been mature already at the age of 18. i dont know what others think, but i am educated to be responsible and think before saying (and writing) ever since i am 14. homesickness is not a very proper excuse either. i think as a 18 year old boy he should have been trying to endure with his path of life, which he chosen himself, instead of going around on the internet and ranting and wanting to quit like a coward <_< his comments really show his ignorance and recklessness, which made me lose my respect towards him quite a lot. however, i still feel bad for him for being bashed severely like that. it's ridiculous of some people to want him to commit suicide. im pretty sure they will regret it if he really dies >"< and people who wish for Taec and Nich to be deported too are even more unbearble. what did those two boys do to deserve that? even Jay, the person who is at fault, doesnt deserve such a severe punishment. if he really were to be deported, then that would be the end for him :( i strongly object to it. it's just a four-year-old mistake and negative Korean netizens are being extremists here. their patriotism doesnt need showing by trying to ruin a person's life like that.

haha and some Hottests in Korea are so funny. they even brought up GD's issues in the midst of all this mess. mahahahaha i really have to laugh at this point. lol

and people who say "Jay will strip, and people will forget this issue" are the most ignorant =]. i dont even know what's on their heads when they said that :huh:

okay before i finish ranting (LOL) i want to say that i dont want 2PM to stop their activities. thats so unfair for the other six members, and Jay too. if Big Bang were in that situation, i would be heartbroken so i could understand how Hottests are feeling now. good luck to you all on your petition. i hope Jay knows how much his fans are worrying and doing for him. if i were him, i would be so grateful that i would run to cry on my pillow right now.

Edit

i have seen Jay's About Me or whatever it is in myspace. he said he could come back after sacrificing some years of youth for a lifetimehappiness. and that was when he was 21, which was just 1 year ago :huh: i guess he was still not very fond of Korea and Koreans at that time <_< but maybe being in 2PM and loved so much by fans has changed him. hopefully.

and please, people need to stop saying "Jay talks black".im not a black,im asian and i do not know anyone black but i feel it's really disrespectful. let's just say something that does not hurt another people's feeling. i personally hate the word "black" to describe black people too (even though it has no bad meanings and is a very common word). i always have a feeling that this word has a "spiteful" (???) vibe (LOL do not know which word to use :blush: ) >"<

If Jay left so would the rest of the members. 2pm are family, they are brothers.

Each member is equally important in the group. You take one away, you take all away.

If you really didn't want 2pm to disband, you would know that.

If you really think that 2pm would still be the same and would still be able to continue with one member gone then you need to start thinking more.

Do you think WG would still be WG without Sunye?

No but WG is still WG even without Hyun A.

And FT Island is still FT Island without Won Bin.

I'm not saying they should remove Jay from the group.

I'm saying that if they absolutely had to, they should and it would be reasonable.

The members of 2PM should not have to suffer due to their leaders' actions.

They can stand behind him and hopefully this will past (which I'm sure it will) but if somehow, things work out for the worst, 2PM should continue on without Jay.

There are like 7 of them, right? I'm sure people won't even notice Jay's absence lol (I kid, I kid).

Guest superjihyeee!

lmfao geez thanks for generalizing snsd fans as crazy...ahahaha

but...that runs through all fans...hahaha

Haha sorry. Hottests aren't known for their craziness, but in the kpop world most of the SM fanclubs are seen as crazy. It wasn't suppose to be offensive (:

That's BS and you know it. You want to complain about our 10 or 15 posts? Why not address the 10 or 15 soompiers who have excessively used the word "gay" in a negative connotation?

Don't act as though we're the majority in here and we're the ones causing all of the ruckus.

If this topic has spiraled out of control, it's mainly because there are some Hottests who can't defend Jay Park without being ignorant and offensive.

It was a whole conversation that was completely off-topic. If you really want to talk to disfunktional. about how you didn't like the way she used the word "gay," then PM her. And whatever, at least the people who were defending Jae were staying on-topic. And I didn't see anyone defend Jay by saying that "gay" was acceptable, ever. I've only seen comments that said that since they hear that term being used, they understood why Jay would write it in that context.

Goodness, you remind me of all the soompiers who freaked out when one person said that Jessica with Nickhun would make them throw up a little.

Archived