[Sitcom 2009] Highkick Through The Roof 지붕 뚫고 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks everyone for the uploads

Yay jung il woo is coming back for a ep. Other cast members from High Kick are due to as well.

Dramabeans about Jung IL coming back

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/10/jung-il-...rough-the-roof/

Looks like junhyuk is going to start liking Jung Eum in the preview for Tuesday, I don't want this storyline it has already been done in High Kick.

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

i dunt care the storyline between student and teacher repeat again. I like them together.Since the student and teacher didnt end up together in high kick 1, i want they do this time ..

Guest yongieee

hahaha me too nguahoanglaisoi!

I really like jung eum and the student. He's so adorable when he can't express his emotions. hahahaha

But at the same time... i loveeee the doctor and jung eum too. The way they prank each other is just too cute.

I can't wait to see what happens for the student/tutor relationship tomorrow

hahaha me too nguahoanglaisoi!

I really like jung eum and the student. He's so adorable when he can't express his emotions. hahahaha

But at the same time... i loveeee the doctor and jung eum too. The way they prank each other is just too cute.

I can't wait to see what happens for the student/tutor relationship tomorrow

I agree about the doctor and Jung Eum they are funny. They are always trying to trick each other. I wonder if the sister's dad is going to come back?

Guest nguahoanglaisoi

It's hilarious how Jung Eum wants Joon hyeok to call her nuna so bad. hahaha I remember the ep that he told her to call him oppa when she begged him to lend her money

Guest dori dori

AHHHH

I'm SO ridiculously addicted to this show right now omg. I watch it as soon as I'm done with classes lmao...

It's driving me nuts that the director keeps confusing us as to whose gonna be coupled with who!!! AhHhH

I like Jung Eum w/ Joonhyuk but then her and the Doctor would be cute tooooo ahhhh

Guest yongieee

hahaha im confused too! When he ran towards sekyung. hahahah.

But I'm hoping that joonhyuk is refusing to call jungeum "nuna" because he wants her to be his girl... kakaka

and i didnt know that sekyung was older than joon hyuk.. i thought they were the same age.

i wish there was more danny choi in the episode... :)

Guest lucky_moon

luv tonight Ep :D everyone looking for Ji Hoon invisible girlfriend because the other doctors misunderstand Se Kyung as Ji Hoon girlfriend :D & so it was funny when Se Kyung & Jung Eum were chasing the GF ghost in the Hospital :P

also for the first time someone paying attention to Bo Suk, thanks to the Japanese clients he becomes " Bo sama" :lol:

Today's ep was good. I like Jung Eum and Se Kyung, they make good friends. Is it just me or does it appear that Jun hyuk is starting to like Se kyung. Looks like no ep on Thursday and no preview either.

Has Jung Eum changed her hair?

Archived