[Sitcom 2009] Highkick Through The Roof 지붕 뚫고 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lucky_moon

Tonight Ep is the best so far, as always HR & SA were fighting but this time cuz HR boyfriend chose SA over HR & here where the battle start.

qz1yx5.jpg

Also it seems there are some kind of feelings developing between JH & SK..

24nnsxw.jpg

Guest yongieee

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

omgggg haeri is such a good actress. She was so freakin hilarious all throughout the episode. hahahahahahaa i don't think i ever laughed as hard watching highkick.

as for the JH and SK storyline... sigh. I still wish there was something between JH and HJE.. but i guess not.

I'm sooo excited for Jung Il Woo's episode!!!

I agree about HA, she was good in this ep in this ep and when she started singing at the end was really funny.

I quite like the pairings that are forming, i orginally wanted Ji Hoon and SK together but now seeing her with JH, I like them together. Plus JE and Ji Hoon are funny the way they are trying to always trick each other.

Clip of Jung il Woo filming

http://tvpot.daum.net/clip/ClipView.do?cli...%CF%C0%CC%C5%B1

Oh man, last night's episode is officially my favourite. Joon Hyuk + Se Kyung, finally! They're so cute together, and I thought it was quite sweet how he bought her books when he found out she regretted not being able to experience high school, and pretended he didn't want them, knowing she'd keep them. Fingers crossed Se Kyung would show some sign of liking Joon Hyuk back soon, since right now she's still quite... oblivious :lol:

And I thought Hae Ri was an annoying brat at first and didn't like her, but she was an absolute riot yesterday. Jin Ji Hee is a brilliant little actress, she acts better than some of the adults! Totally LOLed at the Temptation of Wife reference when she popped up with that mole on her face and starting singing.

What does MVP mean in the rice?

I think MVP stood for Most Valuable Player in sports? If not that exactly, then it'd probably be something similar anyway.

Guest xiiaoduriian

Ohmygosh..the episode looks so interesting!

But i have no time to watch it...

A very BIG thanks to everyone who contributed to this page..

Guest hongcha♥

really? I'm pretty sure there were!

like this weeks episode where she was misunderstood

as being Jihoons girlfriend ... whenever somebody talked

about it she kept eavesdropping~ XP

well she was told to find out who his girlfriend was from the mom

she wasn't really interested before

and she's pretty much clueless so i doubt she knew it was herself lol

Guest yongieee

awwww <3 <3 <3 jung il woo!

he was sooo adorable in this episode. SOOOOO SAD!

And i didn't expect jungeum to never find out.

Omg her and jihoon are too cute together.

the way he smiled at her at the end was heartwarming!

Archived