[Sitcom 2009] Highkick Through The Roof 지붕 뚫고 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

awwww <3 <3 <3 jung il woo!

he was sooo adorable in this episode. SOOOOO SAD!

And i didn't expect jungeum to never find out.

Omg her and jihoon are too cute together.

the way he smiled at her at the end was heartwarming!

I agree, Jung il Woo is adorable. I'm liking Ji Hoon and Jung Eum together.

Haven't chance to watch today's ep will have to wait till later but Friday's ep preview looks funny with JH friends harrasing JE and SK. Wonder what JH will make of it all.

Guest yongieee

kekeke I loved Jihoon and jungeum's short meeting at the cafe today. The more and more they interact, the cuter they get! And the way he smiled at her while she was eating waffles... ahhhH! <33

Thanks for the links everyone.

Jung Hyuk friends were funny with the signs and A.J coming in with the scoring board. Se Kyung and Jung Eum both had 96. I wonder who Jung Hyuk and Ji Hoon picked at the end. I'm guessing Jung Hyuk picked Se Kyung and Ji Hoon picked Jung Eum but maybe I am wrong. Also I am glad it seems they don't like the same person.

They certainly like to keep us guessing. Someone has tried to figure out who Jung Hyuk picked on daum

http://tvzonebbs.media.daum.net/griffin/do...amp;pageIndex=1

What did the dad see at the end on the TV and in the paper?

Thanks iamjomja

Guest yongieee

Ahhhh what a fun episode hahaha

I really want to find out which sticker came from which boy.

And i loved Jihoon and jungeum's second encounter at the cafe. his text was so cute :)

Jung Hyuk friends were funny with the signs and A.J coming in with the scoring board. Se Kyung and Jung Eum both had 96. I wonder who Jung Hyuk and Ji Hoon picked at the end. I'm guessing Jung Hyuk picked Se Kyung and Ji Hoon picked Jung Eum but maybe I am wrong. Also I am glad it seems they don't like the same person.

They certainly like to keep us guessing. Someone has tried to figure out who Jung Hyuk picked on daum

http://tvzonebbs.media.daum.net/griffin/do...amp;pageIndex=1

LOL, they went all out photoshopping the rest on, hahaha. I rewinded that end part several times and my conclusion was the same as theirs (and yours), though. I'm pretty sure Joon Hyuk put his sticker on Se Kyung since his arm was too far across for him to be sticking it on Jung Eum, but I do wish the directors actually showed us so we didn't have to guess!

I thought it was cute how Joon Hyuk jumped in to offer instead when his mother had something she wanted Se Kyung to do, so that she would have time to read those books he gave her.

Guest hongcha♥

friday's episode was <3

it's kind of obvious who likes who unless the director is trying to trick us :P

i have a feeling there's going to be some complications in their relationship soon

and the episode on November 4th seems to be a very good Jungeum, Sekyung, Jihoon, and Junhyuk episode :D

Yeh the 4 ep looks like a interesting one about them and so does 6 ep

Previews for 4 and 6

4- 올해도 가을이 왔다.

보석에게 가을은 추억이자, 바바리코트로 기억되는 그 무엇...

미쉘, 미쉘, 그리운 보석의 추억.

그녀가 보석에게 남긴 뜨거운 한 마디... 무슨 의미일까?

지킬과 하이드, 아수라 백작이 나타난다면 이들과 같을까?

정음과 세경의 새로운 변신!

둘의 변신 앞에 속수무책으로 무너지는 두 남자, 지훈과 준혁.

하지만 180도로 변한 그녀들의 모습이 나쁘지만은 않고...

6- 병원 소아암 자선 파티에 참석한 지훈과 정음.

지훈이 끝끝내 정음에게 하지 못한 말은?

환상적인 파티를 꿈꾸며 하루를 보낸 정음은 기가 찰 만큼 완벽한 하루를 보내고...

한편 눈부시게 차려입은 세경을 알아보지 못한 준혁.

과도한 스트레스로 당장 죽게 생긴 보석.

운전기사의 충고대로 스트레스를 물리칠 시도를 행동에 옮기지만...

Anyone translate please

Im quite enjoying thi show

it's not as good as previous unstoppable highkick but it's gorwing on me

I liek Hwang Jugn EUm's acting, its very humerous and I like the doctor too~

the girl of the family annoys me though like I can't believe they broadcast such behaviour and no one says anything to her in her fmaily...

Archived