[Sitcom 2009] Highkick Through The Roof 지붕 뚫고 하이킥

Guest yeohweping

Guest lildebbie464

does anyone have high kick mp4 links? so i can put them on my ipod and watch when i'm bored

hehehe :]

help would be much appreciated!!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was no Ep tonight :)

oh, no wonder!! i kept refreshing aja-aja for an update D:

and also, thanks cute_girl! i download your torrent links sometimes too!

ahh, cant wait for tomorrow's episode then.. i need myself some high kick..

Guest yongieee

awwww i am so in love with the new highkick

i was honestly afraid to expect too much from the second highkick... but the new storyline and characters are great! I wasn't the biggest fan of the "mystery storyline" in Unstoppable Highkick, so I'm fine with the more drama side of Highkick Through the Roof. It's still just as funny too. I love love love Hwang Jung Eum and her student. Kakakaka I can't wait for the love interests that'll bloom. I really have no idea who is meant to end up with whom at this point, but I think I'd be happy with anything.

Guest yeohweping

does anyone have high kick mp4 links? so i can put them on my ipod and watch when i'm bored

All Vids and subs requests are strictly not allowed in this thread, you are to look somewhere else or search the internet if the links provided here are not/don't have whatever you want.

Guest LemoN - AidE

you can convert the files on mediac-onvert.com yourself. It's free and easy. :)

Guest yeohweping

There are still lots of other people that are kind to us when others are not

200910022016051001_1.jpg

0322900.jpg

Who is the actual winner?

0322902.jpg

22902-0.jpg

Happy Chu Seok to all!! ;)

Guest yongieee

does anyone know what the song that's played at the end of each episode is called?

The lyrics are... "Because you are my girl, you are the one that I envisioned in my dreams..."

Guest yeohweping

There is a link to the d-addicts ratings box on the first post. Just click it and you'll be able to see the sitcom's rating. ^_^

Pls everybody check the 1st page's posting and rules first to avoid asking unnecessary questions

And regarding the ending song, Kim Jo Han is the singer for that song.

Song Title and the OST date is not out yet. So don't post asking for the songs links or when will the OST come out as all the information will be posted when the release date is out on the korean sites or news.

Archived