Pretty Boy Or Manly?

Guest ong sta

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jessypoo21

why can't i have both?

a mixture of manly and pretty boy is hot

I agree. I don't want someone who spends longer than I do to get ready in the morning :] But at the same time they have to make some effort.

Where I am, most guys who are muscly are really vain 'cause they know they're hot.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest PSiloveyu

manly all the way ;)

lols

i just cant stand that pretty boy image, like jaejoong fro mdbsk..

puhhh-leaseee girls hes prettier than u

guys that look like girls are a no go

im more of a 2pm girl :D

Guest coldfire-x

I'm fine with both, but I would have to date only a manly guy because I don't want my boyfriend being prettier than me. ): That'd be sad.

Guest Innocent_Asian

This reminds me of 2pm and SHINee.

2pm= MANLY beasts.

SHINee= Pretty boys.

Hmm I'll just say i like both. Manly is good but grooming and keeping yourself clean is good too.

Fauxhawks are REALLY HOT!

Guest NONE.LIKEYOU

While you can't blame people who have pretty boy genes, they should at least make an effort to be manly... It's not appealing when guys wear girly things: turtlenecks, weird blazers, long and "stylish" coats, skinny jeans. :wacko:

I like simple polos, preferably white. And any type of jacket, hoodie, coat that doesn't go overboard. Pants that aren't skin-tight (but not too baggy either).

It sounds so boring, but I'm attracted to that.

Guest swtaznangel

I prefer more of a manlier guy (like 2PM's Taecyeon status), in the terms of this poll. But I actually prefer a mix of manly + pretty, in that makes any sense... more on the manlier side though!

My perfect guy is Lee GiKwang from B2st, iono what he would fit in in this poll though? He's super cute, but he also has the nice muscles. XD

Guest supernazu

I prefer pretty boys!! :P

But does not mean I like them more feminine than me in context of attitude.

Just his features is pretty but he should still be manly in other way~ :lol:

For me it is more attractive..

p/s: 2pm is not all manly you know.. I still think that 2pm is pretty boy..

Just their attitude is manly..

BTW, Chansung and Nickhun are pretty boy..

Guest sabrineezy:)

Manly. I prefer the term "masculine."

It really depends on what you mean by "pretty boy" though. If you mean they wear makeup and meticulously groom their appearance, then H to the ell NO. I don't want a guy that takes longer than I do to get ready. :P If you mean guys that God blessed with absolutely immaculate looks, then heck yeah I like. :)

But there is nothing that beats good old testosterone. :P I don't want to out-man my man.

Guest phantasma

See, this one's a hard one. But I chose pretty boy.

I was never really interested in manly boys with bulging muscles and buzz cuts or whatever.

Do you like guys with med to long length hair that like to groom themselves (fob) well and care about appearance

This was probably the point where I disagreed with you, since you sort of made it seem like you didn't like pretty boys. There's nothing wrong with the long hair, until it goes over your shoulders or something. And what's wrong with guys grooming? I mean, I'm fine as long as they don't go overboard and use makeup or something =.=". But I'd rather have a guy that grooms well then one that doesn't really give a crab.

Guest epixeltwin

the heck? 2PM manly come on.... they're really in the middle. It's a fallacy to say they are manly. A few of them have a decent shape that anyone can get with like 2 months of a good diet and gym but that's it. They do have some B-boying and flipping skills but their attitude, dress up and appearance isn't that "manly".

And fauxhawks...the definition of "manly" would be not caring about your hair. If you have a fauxhawk done every 2 weeks to keep it fresh, with designs in the side every week, and gel to keep it up, then you're spending time caring about your hair =/= manly.

I hang out with REAL manly buddies and I'm sure few of you ladies would be very attracted when we act really manly. Just sayin'.

Archived