Pretty Boy Or Manly?

Guest ong sta

Guest ong sta

So I'm a dude just curious to see what majority of the girls on here would say. Do you like guys with med to long length hair that like to groom themselves (fob) well and care about appearance or muscular manly guys with short hair like fauxhawks or buzz cuts. just wondering....

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flyingmochi

I don't know about fauxhawks or buzzcuts >__>

But I like guys who are more manly.

It's kind of weird when a guy is just as "pretty" as you are, or more.. :mellow:

Guest nataliiexx

i think a manly guy is a lot better. but there's no problem with being pretty. until the guy looks better then the girl.

Guest ong sta

I like my guys MANLY~~~

it's never a good thing when they're more feminine than you T.T

interestng.... most girls freak when they see pretty boys like jaejoong from dbsk whose extremely feminine imo...

Guest peppermintsugar

interestng.... most girls freak when they see pretty boys like jaejoong from dbsk whose extremely feminine imo...

Yeah, they're nice to look at, but I would never want to date one.

Guest Annyon

Yeah, they're nice to look at, but I would never want to date one.

Same here. Couldn't agree with you anymore. :D

I choose manly. Pretty boys kind of scare me at times... =/

Imma a Manly lover! seriously yeh A Pretty boy is good to look at but that's it?! looks never last. Especially if his taking longer in the bathroom then u and is hogging the mirror. BIG nO nO

on the other hand a Manly guy makes you feel safe and protected. They've got a sexier, mysterious and more intriguing vibe. Yeh they don't express their feelings as freely but when they do u know it's from the heart.

So Man up! hehe

Archived