Pretty Boy Or Manly?

Guest ong sta

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Thaory

Manly, my boy is manly haha tall and all those muscle i love him like that lol. Pretty boys are just good looking .. i dont know like i like to feel protected. Like if theres someone attacking me he will be protecting me not me protecting him...

And feelings for pretty boys never last too long. but when the guy is manly hihihi lol ouhh i dunno

Guest nancy_vang

well i wouldn't want to have a guy who's more pretty/feminine than me.

but i still love jaejoong, haha <33

LMAO! Omg, so true. Same here. >.<

Guest xiaohero

how come cute boys are'nt in the list?LOL.

i say someone in between,someone like JaeJoong.

he used to be a pretty boy,but he's much more manly now ;D

Guest Malice_Kaiser

I like a little bit of both? My boyfriend has pretty features naturally, but he's muscular and amazing at karate so I know he could defend me like a man if I ever got mugged or something. B)

Too girly is no good, but too manly (too much chest hair, bulging muscles, etc) is just plain gross.

Guest leongfun

With all the "pretty boys" that are getting popular, and girls going crazy over them, the "manly" type of guys seems to get insecure/threatened (by the pretty boys) nowadays.

Guest Tofu_Cloud

This thread is stupid....

We seen tons of these.... think about it... so many ppl obsess over pretty boys... i barely see any threads about manly men...

what is your DEFINITION.... i see ppl vote for T.O.P as pretty boy.. and some say T.O.P is manly man...

SO............ my piont is... the thread is un accurate... and in real life.... i see girls flying over the pretty boys...

the tall model looking Jaejoong/Aaron Yan type of guys and leaving all the Kim Jong Kooks alone.... lols O_O

Guest mimikku

haha i guess im one of the lucky ones with both

my current bf he is both well i think so

manly part of him is that he bboys, skate boards, boxes(well use to)

works out alot so he has abs and muscles

he makes me feel protected and such

pretty boy/girly he has long hair well to his shoulders

he cares about his hair alot and skin

he has a hour glass figure better than a girl

makes me feel fat sometimes =/

he wears skinny jeans and his new style now

is buttom up shirt with a sweater vest or a cardigan

hes starting to buy clothes from yesstyle.com

so he wants the professional look i guess hahah

Guest _unnie_24_

Haha, I'm biased here.

I prefer pretty boys because of Kim Hyun Joong

He's sort of, the naturally good-looking ish/pretty type, rather than those pretty boys who spend light years in the bathroom. Guys like him wouldn't need much time in the bathroom, definitely less than me. ^_^

And i must add that he is physically manly with a bit of a 6pack forming ^_^ and muscly arms and not just with looks haha

Archived