NOBUTA WO PRODUCE <3

Guest jho

Guest _yoojeong

LOL.. are people still discussing this drama?

we should cause it rocks! haha.. even till now i just watched it! *im slow i know*

but every episode makes you wanna continue watching on!

the cinematics of the drama is really thought out a lot and lotsa nice themes and topics to ponder about

it's deep inside but so fun and funny to watch!~^^

but i was wondering anyone got clips or a clip of Akira saying*kon-kon*?

or which episode is that from? ~^^

please and thank you..

AKIRA ROCK!~!!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest umbanana

^ i agree we should keep discussing this drama coz i just finished it too XD

and about akira's kon kon, he basically does it in EVERY ep - i have a screencap of him doing it on the roof

i finished it in one night coz i couldnt stop watching

it's on my favourites list now :) i LOVED it

it was fun and cheerful yet inspirational and thought-provoking at the same time - simply amazing *thumbs up*

lol and the drama made me completely fangirl over yamapi <3 loved how he flapped his arms when walking up/down stairs XD

Guest _yoojeong

^ i agree we should keep discussing this drama coz i just finished it too XD

and about akira's kon kon, he basically does it in EVERY ep - i have a screencap of him doing it on the roof

i finished it in one night coz i couldnt stop watching

it's on my favourites list now :) i LOVED it

it was fun and cheerful yet inspirational and thought-provoking at the same time - simply amazing *thumbs up*

lol and the drama made me completely fangirl over yamapi <3 loved how he flapped his arms when walking up/down stairs XD

true that!~^^

but i was searching for more of the sound "konkon" not the action only yeah hahah!! ^^

yeah i totally went crazy for him after i watch the drama! Akira~<3 hahaha!

i agree that there were so many things the drama made us think about it's thought provoking~^^

Guest jollibee

i finished watching this a month ago...

good...

i enjoyed it and actually guys from our is doing the bye*bye*cycle thing which is kind of a little lame...considering...

but everybody started enjoying it a lot...

so funny really...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Saiyu

Nobuta wo Produce was fantabulous! ^_^

The ending of this drama made me cry (T_T) Nobuta finally learned how to smile but Shuji and Akira weren't there to see it.

:D I thought the Santa Clause dream was really funny! Out of all things, Akira just had to wish for curry bread, haha.

Kame and Yamapi (Shuji and Akira) formed a temporary group together named Shuji to Akira for a bit over a year to promote the drama. The ending theme "Seishun Amigo" was by both Kame and Yamapi.

(I apologize if everyone here already knew about this D: )

• 2 months later...
Guest asiianxpriincess

this drama was one of the first ones i ever watched . it is one of my favorites . YamaPi was so adorable in this , KAme too . :blush:

I enjoyed every minute of it . <3

This drama was really, really good. It got me into Kame and YamaP. I still rewatch it even though I've seen it so many times already. And it hasn't even been a month yet since I've first seen it! I really recommend this drama to those who are fans of them, or even if they aren't. It's really funny, but also really touching at the same time. (=

^Yea! I still watch it once in a while to have a laugh~ :D

I like how maki's nobuta freaks the two guys out with her 'cursed' hair and when akira asked her to say his name in a friendlier/softer manner ... "shuji ... AKIRA!"

• 3 weeks later...

^Yea! I still watch it once in a while to have a laugh~ :D

I like how maki's nobuta freaks the two guys out with her 'cursed' hair and when akira asked her to say his name in a friendlier/softer manner ... "shuji ... AKIRA!"

I know right? It was hilarious when Akira touched her hair, and then got freaked out and touched Shuji, who also freaked out. LOL 1 of my most favorite scenes were when Nobuta and Shuji were going to go on the double date, and Akira + Shuji show her what to do during the date. Shuji sure makes a funny girl, lol.

I thought it was funny too when Nobuta kept saying Akira's name in that tone. But it was sweet when she did say it in softer tone. And when they found out how he failed his test so bad when Akira was going to confess about the picture. So cute! OH and when Akira held Nobuta's hand and later on that night got freaked out and was smashing into things with his blanket covering him hehe~

But you know, I was wondering.. How come Nobuta didn't get to do a special like the other dramas? Or was that when they didn't really do specials until now? I wished they did a special. I would be so happy!

• 3 weeks later...

OMGAH! This drama is one of my favorites ever! Akira is so dorky....& Yamapi was the perfect person to act as him :P

Man.....I'm gonna go watch it again ^^

• 1 month later...

I was told to expect a bad ending and after finishing I have to agree. I was expecting Nobuta to have a greater change in person at the end but it's fine I guess.

Very silly show and the whole "Destiny" line is going to take a while to wear off.

Guest mihsayam

^ You can go try and see Kurosagi. It has Yamapi and Maki again, it's just that it's the girl getting the non-reciprocated felings instead of the guy. My friend called it the sad resurrection of Akira and Nobuta where Akira is a cold-hearted criminal and Nobuta is a girl who'd smile at anyone.

But seriously, this drama is definitely one of the best in the past five years. I first watched it two years ago and I have watched it for probably seven times now, it just gets better. While it may not be as epic as say, Princess Hours or other big-scale dramas, the feeling left is different. It's a drama where you are entertained as you watch but leaves a lasting effect on the heart after you're done watching it. This is the only Asian TV drama I watched with my high school friends, and it honestly remains a favorite. I definitely think it's different than other high school dramas out there that focuses on the hardcore stuff. This is a more realistic (albeit ridiculously hilarious) take on the unexpected relationships and changes you undergo as a teenager.

While the drama's plot is simple, it's the script and the chemistry of the actors which scored this hit. Kame looks so cool in this one. And is it me, or did Yamapi kind of changed his voice for his performance as Akira? Real-life Yamapi has a huskier, lower pitched voice, something very manly...while Akira has this perky, giggly voice. I laud him for actually stripping off from the cool Yamapi image and transforming into this character. I totally forgot about how he is in real life when he did this drama, I honestly think this is still his best performance in a drama. Same with Maki. I kind of wasn't convinced about her Hana Kimi or the recent Innocent Love.

I really want an SP of this. Like the three meeting again after college in relation to that episode where they wrote their futures. Would Shuuji really be a good businessman like his dad said? Or perhaps, a producer? Would Akira go serious (gasp) and finally inherit his dad's company? Did Nobuta actually like/go out with mini coopertake? How is Mariko doing? Is Catherine really immortal? Does Akira still like Nobuta? Lots of questions still going on, in my opinion.

Sorry for my unending affection about this drama. This bumped off Stand Up! as my favorite j-drama. An I liked Stand Up! a lot.

Btw, is anyone finding it funny that Yamapi and Maki had done 2 dramas and a movie together where their characters are romantically linked to each other, but not once did they end up together? XD I just find it interesting, sorry.

Archived