NOBUTA WO PRODUCE <3

Guest jho

^ i think it's somewhat similiar he even said it himself that he say akira is just like him in real life also hehe....maybe they should do a sequel i mean they still can have alot to plot about, it can be a whole new storylike since yamapi went to the other school where kame is...and maybe maki decide to go over to that school also hahha and the story goes again... :)

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kepigurl

Just wanted to share these with you all, since we weren't sure which pig was Shuuji and which was Akira. These were taken from the NwP Opening Special (aka episode 00). As you can see Akira (aka YamaP) is the Green one (山下 = Yamashita).

akirapig2.jpg

akirapig.jpg

Personally, I think it would have made more sense if he was the pink one, seeing as he wore the pink shirt in the show AND Yamashita Pinku = YamaP, but I guess that was too predictable hehe

I recommend everyone who hasn't already watched the Opening Special to do so. It's awesome and you get to relive your NwP experience again and see backstage stuff. So far my favorite scenes are the pictionary ones when he laughs his Akira laugh and says "Mutsukashi" (difficult) and when instead of guessing the picture he commented on it being "kawaii" (cute) lol

• 2 weeks later...
Guest pssrby2005

Of all Yamapi dramas I've seen so far, I think this one is the best of Yamapi story wise and character wise. Good drama, and great song.

Guest theHONEYPIRATE

"akira shock!!"

nobuta power!!!!!

^^ i love this show

was kinda sad at the end :[

--- i never got the little freaky characters in the beginning and ending

:)?

I loveeeeee this drama! This was my first ever Japanese drama!!! sooo awesomeee....and I actually realllllly liked the ending. I always wanted Kotani to get with Shuji! I liked their pairing!!! Oh well....goood drama. I totally recommend it to anyone! I love how its more about friendship rather than just love.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest stephypham

OMGOODNESSSS, im currently obsessed w/ Yamapi so I decided

to watch this drama, & i absolutely love it <3 Yamapi's character

suprised me cause I was used to his character in Kurosagi :] LOL he's

so adorable in this drama <3 his lighthearted & outgoing characteeer!

Hmmm, I think this drama is one of my favorites now!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ii_christie

Ahh Yamapi is so kawaii in this !!! I love his hand movements when he says 'kon' and all. It's so cute :] I'm almost done with the drama. My first introduced it to me and I got hooked by the first episode. So recommended!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished the drama! ^^ Yay~

But I wasn't happy with the ending :(

It was cute, touching and all, but ugh.

Would've been so much better if all three of them were together.

Akira/Yamapi was definitely the best character.

I liked him much more better in the beginning of the series,

when he was that flapping loser, who always talked about random things.

Whereas near the end of the series, he was somewhat emotional and serious.

I was kinda sad how Akira and Kotani didn't hook up..'Cause they would've looked so good together.

The things he says and does are so cool XD.

Nobuta Power ENTER! ^^V

I caught myself randomly yelling "SHHUUUUJIII-KUN!" out on the streets todays.

LOL! Don't know what made me say it, but I did.

Guest liquidsword

i finished this show about 4 days ago, and it was good. i was surprised at the ending..i thought they were all gonna end up being together since shuji was gonna move, but i guess not. its too bad that shuji didn't get to see noubta smile in person, i would've liked to see that. besides maki i thought erika toda was pretty too.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest I.♥_Y0U ;)

I'm on episode 3 now! :D It's SOOOOOOo good. & Akira. MYGOODNESS gracious that boy is so freaking ADORABLE! :D If only there were people like him in real life :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is such a cute drama. I really liked it. Especially Yamapi! He's was so cute & it was kinda surprising to see him act all hyper. I absolutely loved it when he said "Akira shock" or "akira down". :lol:

haha agree, hence look at my username xPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Guest kawii_kiki55

omg. i wanted to watch this movie and finally watch it and it was so funny and cute. one of my two favorite japanese celebs is in it. KAINE AND YAMAPI! I love those two but yampi character i love more. kon kon. hahahah he is so cute. still love kaine. anyway, really cute movie.

Guest slowballad

They should at least do an SP on this drama. Like what if Akira, Shuuji, Nobuta and Mariko see each other again three from then. Will Shuuji reconsider Mariko? How will Akira and Shuuji feel to see Nobuta smile? Any future development with Akira and Nobuta?

LoL, if I'd write the SP, I'd make the settings college and the four people meet again through some inter-college stuff. I'd make Nobuta totally the opposite of what she was in the series (like, she finally becomes popular and stuff...and she knows it. a flamboyant Nobuta.) and it'll be Shuuji and Akira's mission to downsize her. Totally the other way around of what they did in the series. And I hope Akira gets a little crazy and suddenly kisses Nobuta when he's drunk with soymilk. Isn't that fun?

Archived