NOBUTA WO PRODUCE <3

Guest jho

Guest meow1203

Anyone know what's the Chinese name of this drama? So I can try to find one with Chinese subs and download it.

Thanks!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest killermusashi09

i wish they did a special or something to show how they were in the future ='(

it was a good drama though ^^

yamapi is <3

Guest OBSCURE Sin

hmm, I guess I didnt comment here yet.

I loved this drama, and Im glad that Nobuta didnt end up with either of them because that would have been weird and cliche. The ending was sad, but the whole thing was cute. Especially the kon and Nobuta power xD

I'm a bit of a Kame fan now.

Guest EMPIRE

just started this drama today ..haven't finish the first ep. about to do it right now

so farrr it's a little strange ..but we'll see ..heard it was really good so here goes...

Guest robotcupcake

LOVE this drama! Hated the ending. How could they just leave her all aloen like that? :(

Nobuta power!

Guest sweetkiss

mwahah i just finished this drama and im in <3 with yamapi~~~ soooo kawaiii!! kon! nobuta power chunyuu

Guest parkie871

Hey. I started watching this today. im on ep 2. Its good so far, but i don't really understand Shuuji's play on words.

ie. In ep 2, he says something like, "Ohayou meetoru!!". The explanation on top of the video says if u take the 'you' from ohayou and put meters after it (meetoru), then u get 'four meters. But isn't 4 in japanese yon or shi???

Im not japanese so please explain this to me!!

Guest meow1203

I finally finished the drama and I'm in love with Yamapi! ^.^

He's so cute and funny in this drama, especially the "kon."

Guest xiaoxing04

Nobuta power!!!!

dang..im so addicted to this dorama...i bought it coz of kame but now im so rooting for yamapi..argghh..hope they'll do a sequel or even just a spinoff...

kon<3

Guest EMPIRE

LOVE this drama! Hated the ending. How could they just leave her all aloen like that? :(

Nobuta power!

same heree ..the ending ..bleHH but overall the drama was awesomee xD

Guest OBSCURE Sin

Something I wondered: is it intentional that Nobuta smiles several times without anybody noticing? Because she smiles really widely in about...episode 8. And I think she smiled in another episode.

Like here (sorry, not a very flattering shot of Maki):

makiak7.jpg

maki1ci1.jpg

and yet the smile she does on the roof at the end is really weak.

Guest butterflyprincess

i just finished watching this drama 3 days ago and i really liked it! during the first 2 episodes i thought that the story was too shallow. but then, when i continued watching it until the end, i realized how good it was. yamapi is so funny and cute especially when he demonstrated the "nobuta power enter!" i really liked the cast and how they portrayed their 'deep' friendship especially when shuji was having a hard time when his classmates thought he was a total liar. this is really a must watch!!! yay! :)

Guest butterflyprincess

Nobuta power!

actually, we have the same opinion. before, i thought that the ending sucks because nobuta was left alone. but, i think it is because nobuta decided she has to be independent because with shuji and akira around, she may have a tendency to always go to them. that way, she will not progress on standing on her own. anyway, it's a good thing she became friends with mariko. she's making a progress! :D

Archived