NOBUTA WO PRODUCE <3

Guest jho

i adore this drama..how friendship is much more important than love....i adore this drama!!because of yama-p of course!..and funny too....hehe..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovejack

I LOVE AKIRA in this.. lolss he is soooooo HOt inside and out

Loved his character development and how he kept to his style

loved his kon movement and when he explained "I will go Beat HER UP!~"

puhahaha he is adorable oh mann obsessed with him

0///0 KON

• 3 weeks later...

lols. Nwp. I started watching it when the first episode was out.

2005. that was when i was in Japan and emersed myself with all the Japanese stuff..

especially the Johnny boys.. i watched one with Ryo and Uchi for the summer, but didnt

understand it, and the lead actress is a ___________, well.. i just don't like her. so i stopped

watching it because of Uchi's drinking incident.

then NWP came out.. watched the first episdoe and got HOOKED. realized that Ryo's drama

is out too.. and watched that too.. GOT HOOKED TOO.

Kept watching while attending school... got bored of NWP after ep5.. got in LOVE with 1LiterofTears..

and watched that for a while.. when later, got back in love with NWP... and didn't care much for Ryo's

drama..

at the end.. i enjoyed NWP more.. beccause the characters had such a more deep connection

i felt that 1liter of tears was really good, but there was no connection between ryo and aya.

Shuji, Akira, and Nobuko are so adorable together.. and the love triangle was soo cute. especially the

part where Akira said "i want her for myself!" -- that was a SHOCKER!!

Plus, the way Akira eats all the stuff he eats, i want to EAT with him.. he makes it look so tasty!!

and the random guy who goes around asking questions.. that's hilarious.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest iChangmin

Tehe! I have a lot of affection for this drama because it's the first J-drama I ever saw. I love Yamapi and Kame as actors, and Maki-chan is sweet. <3 Hehe, Pikame ftw~~ Such a weird ending. XD

• 3 weeks later...
Guest johanaiscrazy

this was such a great drama. i love all of them , their friendship was so sincere, and i love yamapi! ahah :D it was a good show i couldn't stop watchign :D

Guest Bonnie

i just read the synopsis and i plan on watching

it after i watching another drama.. look so interesting.

i guess this will help me raise my love level for yamapi.

heheeeeeee. and everybody seems to love it.. so why

not? >=D

-Bee.

Guest mensa

this thread is still alive!!!

wow

nobuta was my first jdrama and i loved it. a story of pure friendship that you will never forget.

BTW to me in this drama both Yamapi and Kame show their performance as actors ever. sure after this drama they got bigger roles on the screen. but lets be honest their acting in their others dramas after nobuta can't compare to their performance in nobuta.

^^ hahah agree i just love yamapi charcter in this drmaa so mcuh compare to this later ones still xD

btw, out of topic, love ur banenr of ss501 and shinhwa...udid that urself?? if you did, u think u can make me one with two bands as well?? soi will have one banenr instead of two banner on my sig now LOL

Guest charmainee

*sigh* This is one of my all time favourite doramas.

Japanese people make, by far, the best dramas ever.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest luvsEeteuk

YAYS ~ i love this dorama !! my FAVs !loving Pi inside ! so drunk cos of MILK :sweatingbullets:

haha..hoping to have NWP 2 ! i knew it wouldn't happen . <_<

KON'KON' !

Archived