U-ie/UEE 유이

FemaleQuixote

Let's recap in pictures UEE's and KHJ's past collaboration in Anycall CF ;)

ba2401950a7b0208c7127c5f63d9f2d3562cc85c

920115f790529822a9a17f7dd6ca7bcb0b46d4a5
73a4d5177f3e6709939b03413ac79f3df9dc5593

73a4d5177f3e6709939b03413ac79f3df9dc5593

5e317f2762d0f7035bfad36209fa513d2797c5e3

0ddbcb2a6059252d38305dba359b033b5bb5b908

credit UEE baidu

You know, I would like to say that I want them to act as a romantic pair in a drama, but I can't. Sorry for HJ's fans, but his robotic style of acting is not my cup of coffee... although he's an amazing artist and person, judging from BFF, but as an actor, no thank you. :D I would welcome an MV with him and UEE though. Eh, I'll support a drama too, if it comes to that in the end, but I know I won't be exactly ecstatic/over the moon. Hmm, keeping an open mind over this though, the potentiality remains.

Speaking of dramas, maybe I'm seeing too much into things, but UEE's professional relationship with KBS doesn't seem to be so warm/close as before (no promo or Music Bank for After School's comeback this season), and I wouldn't want that, as I hope she will continue to act in dramas broadcasted by that channel. They churn out quality work in general, and she needs the best to act in imo. Perhaps I'm totally exaggerating...

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest padme

uhmmm i will give my point of view of this xD I shouldn't becouse mabe I could hurt some feelings from KHJ fans *sorry* but well I'm here to talk about her ^^ I agree at some point with you @femalequixote ;) I wanna see her improving her acting so she needs acting alongside with at least good actors and actress, from what she can learn by them and continue to growing in the acting industry!

I'm not quite fond in Idolish dramas¿? mabe  the only Idol-dramas that I saw were "You are Beautiful" and "Dreamhigh" but by far this dramas from mi point of view were very unique and good ^^ and from the rest i'm not quite interested  =/  and well Uee was in YAB and from that she is continuously grow in her acting career! to "Birdie buddy" and then "Ojakgyo Brothers" and her lastly work "Jeon woonchi" I believe in her right decisions about choosing dramas!  =D>  or at least her manager decisions xD my point is that I'll really really hope that she continue with that  [-O<  Now about KHJ I can't say anything good or bad about him becouse I don't know him like a fan, but like a normal viewer from dramas were he was in uhmmm  :-S :-S 8-|  I think he is good at singing not really good, but at least he is good, about his acting I just reserve my opinión ;)

and finally I'm a big shipper fan xD I think some people know me from cutie JW thread =P hehe and like a shipper I am I love ship my biases with people around them  :D especially the ones they cares about! now you all know that my big ship with Uee is *Joo won* on screen, off screen, real life, alternative world LOL xD I just ship them and adore this two nobody will change my mind *Ultimate biases* 8D  and I know I ship him with his people around and like that I love to ship Uee with everybody too  B-)   *sorry cutie this is Uee thread* xD  so I love so much ship her with her ahjussis xD the one in Birdie buddy is just awwwwwww adorable I like him ;) and her ahjussi from WGM xDD he was so fun with her haha love him  ;):)>- :))  and like that I'll adore her payrings even Cha Tae hyun <3 and among Young boys xDD I like her cute pairMC with Jang woo *-*, her lovely coupling with Song Joong ki in some photoshoots for Magazines, include Lee min ho from some CF If I remember  :-?  and i'm expecting more lovely boys for her ^^ but personally If some of you ask me what I think about her and KHJ  :| it's possible  that I'm the only one who doesn't feels anything with them -__-  mabe my shipper radar with them just cut off LOL

Finally ohhhh that's was quite long =P sorry ahh I just can hope for some Uee's drama by the end of this year  [-O<

Guest padme

@femalequixote I should give them a chance lol maybe if in the coming episodes of BF they play the pepero game (like Uee and Kwang soo in Running Man) xDDD I will change my mind   ;)

Archived