U-ie/UEE 유이

FemaleQuixote

Guest padme

thankss Traciecullen  I watch BF and love her room and her mom *-* plus she have boxing gloves o.O she  seems attracted to boxing ;)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

padme said: ahhh Uee [-O<  pleasee give us a drama yeahhh *-* after AS comeback we can hope for  drama-news ;)  @femalequixote  I like her look in Jeonwonchi even if I don't like much the couple pair with CTH xD I like more their off-screen scenes xDD she was having so much with him ^^ and of course among couples I love her ahjussi from "Birdie buddy" and her ahjussi  Tae hee¿? xDDD

Guest padme

box lessons ¿? ahhh 8->  omiiii she could play a character in a drama or movie like in "Million dollar baby" ohhh Uee surprise us with your next drama ;)

class="content-title"Who Are the 30 Best K-Pop Idol Visuals?

http://www.soompi.com/2013/06/05/who-are-the-30-best-k-pop-idol-visuals/11/

Who is the best looking idol visual?

Recently, MBC Every1‘s “Star JikJJik” ran a episode called, “30 Best Idol Visuals.” The rankings were determined through physiognomy, somatology, and suitability for broadcast. 

A source from MBC Every1 stated, “We picked 30 visual members who represent their groups that debuted after 2000 and are still active. Plastic surgeon Kim Yong Sung, CEO of Aromi Plastic Surgery, evaluated through somatology, suitability for broadcast was evaluated by television cameramen, physiognomy was evaluated by a physiognomy expert, and the public, divided by generation, also participated.” 

Number 21 is UEE.

1773336_image_5_zpsae08dbc6.jpg

After School unveils album track list for their 6th maxi single album 'First Love'

AS2-1.jpg

After School, who has been teasing fans with a galore of sexy photos, has unveiled the full track list for their 6th maxi single album 'First Love'!

As previously mentioned, After School reunited with Brave Brothers to bring to you the title track, "First Love", which compares one's first love to a 'beautiful memory inside a black-and-white photograph' and perhaps leave fans declaring After School to be their first love.

But the list of hitmaking producers doesn't stop there as the eight beautiful ladies teamed up with east4a who previously worked with their subunit Orange Caramel, for the song, "Love Beat". 

Singer-turned-producer Kye Bum Joo also joined the group to comfort listeners' hearts with leader Jung Ah and Raina's duet song, "Cried While Putting On Makeup", which showcases the talents of two of After School's strongest vocalists.

After School will also come out to seduce fans with their sexy and alluring track, "Dressing Room", and bring a refreshing sound for "Time's Up", which expresses the nostalgia of wanting to go back in time to a past love and will captivate listeners with Raina's voice and Kaeun's dramatic intro.

Album track list:

1. 8 hot girl

2. First Love

3. Dressing Room

4. Time's up

5. Love Beat

6. Cried While Putting On Makeup

Get ready to swoon when After School returns with their title track, "First Love", which will be unleashed on the 13th!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/after-school-unveils-album-track-list-for-their-6th-maxi-single-album-first-love

id="watch-headline-title" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"[Teaser] AFTER SCHOOL '첫사랑(First Love)' Music video6zn49x.jpg

Lee Hyori catches UEE snoring on 'Barefoot Friends'

5twfeq.jpg

Lee Hyori played a joke on UEE during their appearance together on SBS's 'Barefoot Friends'.

The cast members had spent the night at Kim Hyun Joong's place during the latest episode. Lee Hyori and UEE found themselves sharing a bed - Kim Hyun Joong's own bed, to be exact.

The next morning, Hyori broke the news that she had filmed UEE sleeping. "You were snoring last night," she revealed. "I filmed that too."

As UEE listened incredulously to her own snores emanating from Hyori's cell phone, she was confronted with the reality of the situation. "I'm never getting married," she mumbled in despair.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/spoilers-lee-hyori-catches-uee-snoring-on-barefoot-friends

Guest padme

I was talking with a friend about her clothes in those episodes from BF xD :-?  that's looks familiar uhmm :D I mean the style lol ahhh she will swim in the next epi ^^ btw  Hyori is still in this epi¿?  

Guest padme

ohh thanksss god xD so that's means more Uee in the next episode yeahh B-)  I bet she will win all the swimming competition among the big boy LOL  :D =))  and yeap I watched xDD specially when she and hyori were sleeping at KHJ bed LOL and the snoring part xDD she is cute anyway ;)

Archived