FemaleQuixote

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UEE for H:Connect

image.jpg

source http://www.hconnect.com/

Allkpop UEE articles:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/uee-amazes-with-her-amazing-body-through-barefoot-friends-preview-photos
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/06/kahi-thinks-uees-at-a-risky-stage-right-now-while-lizzy-and-nana-are-becoming-more-popular

Guest padme

@pazaaao Welcome and get fun here ^-^  ahhh I wonder the same   :-?  one of my friend told me that there is a new SBS drama in december with Kim So Hyun in talks ^^ but there is no lead actress yet so when she told me this I was OMII and immediately think in Uee maybe most directly her because she is in one show from that channel so hehe xD ;)  ok Uee <3 i'm waiting for a new drama with you girl, please [-O< 

Thanks for all girls specially the updates!!! been really busy with life&work n_n but I will come here time at time!

Guest juniestjuna

@padme AHHHH. Really? GAWD I do hope it's Uee, cause Kim So Hyun and uee would look cute together too! I know! High five*! Lol. I really do hope she picks a good drama and expand her roles! I love her so much! I miss her on screen alot! I guess we have to wait togther! T^T!

Also thanks to all the great pictures of Uee!

Guest padme

@pazaaao *high five*  ahhhhhhhhh  we really can't wait to see her in a drama really it's been a long time =S Uee we your qUeens bogoshipooooo xD I like her more in dramas, Love her more <3  thanks to OB then I watch Jeon woonchi but It was thanks to Birdie Buddy and We got married that I find myself with a big crush on her xDD :D  knowing her more and her loveable personality! That's what I want to support Uee more in her acting side ^^ i know she have the talent! btw I think too she will look cute with KSH *-*

and since when you love her pazaaao¿?

Guest juniestjuna

@padme wow, your love is so strong! I officially started loving her right after I saw 'Because of you' MV: like she just stands out. I can lol remember rewatching the mv over and over again. She was so pretty that's when I followed her work and then realize she was playing the bad girl role in YB. And I just cheered her on. Lol. I followed OB and JWC too! I was in the cloud 9 with OB. It was so cute/sad/funny/everything. I was falling in love and it ended. :_( I watched BB. It tooled forever to come out and it must haw been hard on Uee. We got married was cute. I hoped they expanded it more for them. T^T. Lol they should do a tv 'We got REMARRIED.' And pair with another idol. Lol. I so agree with you! I do hope she pursue her acting career cause she's just excel in it so well. ^^ she would look good with KSH! ♥

Guest caramelmarqs

big UEE supporter here^__^*
nice to meet you all

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"Le coq golf르꼬끄골프 2013 러브 골프 캠페인 2화 : 유이의 필드패션편

Archived