Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Guest Dina Ciccone

willenette said: itemprop="name"10 of the most giving K-drama stars

Now that Thanksgiving is right around the corner, it's nice to recognize some K-drama stars who show gratitude for their success by giving back to the community. Sometimes it seems like K-drama actors and actresses are always involved in relationship scandals, but this is the good kind of fame--the charitable kind that brings awareness to important causes. Fighting!

1. Won Bin

wonbin201009_unicef_timor_12.jpg

Autumn in My Heart's Won Bin has been an official UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador since 2007. His recent work has included raising funds for vaccination efforts and disease treatment.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

I just finished "Man From Nowhere" FINALLY. LOL. He's so darn hot in there. Too bad the movie is sooooo dark and gruesome. Anyway, why doesn't he make more films or dramas?? WAE!!!  I wanna see his lovely face on the silver screen. 

December 11, 2013
2013 Entertainment/Movies through keyword : Butterfly effects caused by love

Source: Nate
Article mentioned more names and movies, etc but in the pics only a few examples --
2013121013531165793_1.jpg
Top: Rain-Kim Tae Hee, Jo In Sung-Kim Min Hee, Won Bin-Lee Na Young, Lee Byung Hun-Lee Min JungSecond Row: Kim Jo Kwang Soo-Kim Seung Hwan, Song Hye Kyo, Crayon Pop, Choi Min SikThird Row: Miracle at Cell #7, Snowpiercer, Dir. Park Chan Wook, Dir. Bong Joon HoBottom: The Cheonan Project, Moebius, The Lawyer, Dir. Kim Ji Woon

Agree, Willenette, even though it was dark I enjoyed it. I even enjoyed Lee Sung Oh's weird character. Lol. This is actually the first dark Korean film that I've seen, I've only seen Korean romantic comedies, and I'm glad. It's an eye opener.

***I hope we could get to see the photos................. :))

Won Bin and Lee Na-young on a date to a wedding

photo382488.jpg

Visual couple Won Bin and Lee Na-young went to a wedding.

The two attended a wedding in Seoul and drew attention. This is the first time they appeared together in public after announcing their relationship in July. It was surprising that it was a wedding.

The wedding they attended was of a co-worker they worked with for a long time. Everyone at the wedding were surprised to see them there.

Won Bin and Lee Na-young met when Lee Na-young moved her ground to Eden Nine. They acknowledged their relationship in July and currently they have no work besides advertisements.

Won Bin hasn't had anything solid since the movie "The Man From Nowhere" in 2010. He was going to star in Lee Chang-dong's new film but the wait just got longer. Lee Na-young hasn't done anything since the 2012 movie "Howling".

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

Translation : Hancinema

Guest josephjung93

class="tit_detail" style="font-size: 28px; font-family: Arial, verdana, dotum, AppleGothic, 'Lucida Grande', Tahoma, gulim, Arial, helvetica; font-weight: normal; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding: 17px 0px 13px; border-style: none none solid; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-color: rgb(73, 79, 95); outline: 0px; vertical-align: top; line-height: 36px; width: 1100px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin-bottom: 0px !important;"Wonbin’s Parents, and Siblings!image

Curious about wonbin's family members? Follow this link - http://www.kofan.com/?p=34016

Guest Dina Ciccone

I think he looks most like his dad Ihjj said: He needs a movie pronto! He's been in the biz for a while, but I feel like he doesn't even have that much work.

I think he looks most like his dad

Yep he doesn't seem to care about popularity and instead wants to pick wisely. But come on Won Bin, there's picking wisely and then there's being too damn picky lol!

He's not getting any younger, and I would like to see him in at least ONE epic romantic Movie or Drama. Just one before he get's too old. Is that so much to ask???? LOL 

Exactly! He us too picky. Lol.

Omg. That scene when his prego wife died was so sad. Bin did just what he needed to, expressing what a guy really would feel witnessing the death of his family. His struggle on the ground just starting at his car and his expression was flawless.

Guest Dina Ciccone

IMDB Top 15 highest-rated Korean movies (3 from Won Bin)

Here's the top 15 highest-rated Korean movies at IMDB. These movies are the 15 most critically acclaimed and popular movies among foreign audiences. 

Won Bin has 3 MOVIES in the top 15!

Top 15 highest-rated Korean movies at IMDB
Note: Only include movies with votes cast by over 5,000 IMDB users.
For movies with same rating, the one with more users to cast their votes ranks higher.

i-fxqfkjN.jpg

Guest Dina Ciccone

h6-360-sao.jpg?w=600&h201312182152241110_1.jpg

In SBS's 'Midnight TV Entertainment' broadcasted on December 18th, Won Bin and Lee Na Young were voted as '2013 star couple that stimulate your fantasy of the desire for love?' in a poll by 10,084 people, and getting 47.9% of the vote to earn the top spot.

Especially this year some idol stars also express their interest to pick their favorite. EXO member Lu Han chose Won Bin and Lee Na Young as the best couple. "I often hear people saying I resembles Won Bin senior," he laughs when telling his reason.

Thanks to the highlight at UNICEF Korea
Published on Dec 19, 2013 by unicefMedia 

2014년 유니세프한국위원회가 설립 20주년을 맞이합니다!UNICEF Korean Committee Celebrates 20th anniversary in 2014!
20131219_20thunicef.jpg

Ahn Sung Ki - Kim Rae Won - Lee Byung HunUNICEF Korean Committee Celebrates 20th Anniversary 
Lee Bo Young - Won Bin - Kim Hye SooThank you to everyone for always being with us!