Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

class="articletitle"Photos K-Pop Fans Will Be Jealous Of Part II

Ever look at a photo of your favorite idol star and have a sting of jealousy shoot through your veins, into your heart, and explode in your brain causing you to close the computer screen or throw objects across the room out of sheer envy? If you have, then this post is for you. Let's take a look at photos you have, will, and are jealous of!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Wonbin is about to kiss Shin Min Ah-I would kill to be the latter.

111587.jpg

source : kpopstarz

Guest Dina Ciccone

willenette said: Dina Ciccone said: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/10/won-bin-lee-na-young-jo-in-sung-kim-min-hee-vacationing-in-hawaii-paris-rumors#axzz2hu2T3GHI Article about Won Bin and Lee Na Young vacationing together in Paris recently.

Korean University Students' Preferences 2013 

The 25th annual survey conducted by the University Newspaper 

Most Favourite Film Actor 

1. Ha Jung Woo
2. Song Kang Ho
3. Won Bin
4. Lee Byung Hun
5. Kang Dong Won

Article source:  http://news.unn.net

English translation credit: Rita at Wonbin-Thailand International fanclub forum

class="tit_detail"K-Ranking – Expensive Korean films TOP 10

(skipped unrelated.....)

4th – Taeguki (태극기 휘날리며) / 2004 / Director: Kang Je-gyu

Production cost – $18 million / Number of tickets sold – 11,746,235

<<Main Casts>>

Jang Dong-gun as Lee Jin-tae

Won Bin as Lee Jin-seok

Lee Eun-joo as Young Shin-kim

Kong Hyung-jin as Young-man

source : KOFAN

won bin oppa...u broke my heart with no new project...and i read somewhere that director lee chang dong cancels the movie that won bin supposed to be in..

by the way,im erina and i'm a big fan of won bin since forever. 

October 15, 2013
Daily UNN Survey: Most Admired Individuals in Various Field
Source: Daily UNN, thanks to mistymorning at LBH soompi for the wonderful gist
A survey was recently done by the Daily UNN on 2266 university students related to the most admired person in each field including statesmen, respected figures (domestic, international), politicians, businessmen, athletes, journalists, artists, entertainers, actors, film-makers as well as news and urgent issues (which is the gap between the poor and rich) in the current society.
In the Korean talent (acting) category, the students have chosen the most admired actors as 
1. Ha Jung Woo 19.3%
2. Song Kang Ho 8.7%
3. Won Bin 5.7%
4. Lee Byung Hun 4.0%
5. Kang Dong Won 3.6%
128453_19007_1319.png

While in the film-maker category, Director Bong Joon Ho, whom not surprisingly led the votes with a whooping wide margin of 60.3% followed by Director Park Chan Wook in second place with 8.5%.

Guest Dina Ciccone

erinaz said: won bin oppa...u broke my heart with no new project...and i read somewhere that director lee chang dong cancels the movie that won bin supposed to be in..

Guest Dina Ciccone

willenette said: Dina Ciccone said: erinaz said: won bin oppa...u broke my heart with no new project...and i read somewhere that director lee chang dong cancels the movie that won bin supposed to be in..

Guest Dina Ciccone

id="hd" itemprop="headline" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma; font-size: 20px; margin: 0px 0px 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"South Korean Actor Won Bin, Inspired American author to write book id="hd" itemprop="headline" style="font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma; font-size: 20px; margin: 0px 0px 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"" Won Bin was able to convey strength and toughness with a palpable sense of innocence and vulnerability."

http://www.prlog.org/12232621-south-korean-actor-won-bin-inspired-american-author-to-write-book.html

Heart_Seoul200x300Heart_Seoul200x300PRLog (Press Release) - Oct. 28, 2013 - SEOUL, South Korea -- (New York, New York) Author Sydney Arrison said her male lead character Wen, in her new book 'My Heart In Seoul" was inspired by actor/model Won Bin. '"I first became a fan of Won's after watching the film "The Man From Nowhere." His performance in the film is outstanding! He was able to convey strength and toughness with a palpable sense of innocence and vulnerability, which I found very appealing." Said Sydney.

Sydney was also impressed with Won's Bin's charity work. “I read up on Won Bin and was very impressed with his work with UNICEF.  Not only is he incredibly handsome, but he comes across as a very caring and compassionate man"

Why did you choose Seoul for the setting? "I’m a movie buff, and love foreign films. I thought Seoul would be the perfect setting for a romance novel; because it’s so similar to New York, with its fast-pace, art and theater districts. Not to mention the club scene.

I wanted to write an American romance novel that didn't feature the "traditional” love interest. Usually the guys in the romance novels I've read are French, Italian or Irish. I've never read a book where the hunky guy was Asian. I thought that would be an interesting take. I guess it doesn't hurt to model the main character Wen, after the very beautiful actor/ model Won Bin."

Sydney's book 'My Heart In Seoul is available for purchase at the following link below:http://www.amazon.com/My-Heart-Seoul-Sydney-Arrison-ebook...