Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

***I'm sure they're having fun being together. Well, this is what you call a visible couple. So nice to hear news about the couple since it's been quite a while - I haven't heard anything about them for a long time! Let the people enjoy their holiday. They're human too. It's a shame that WB has not been active lately. :(

Celebrity couple Won Bin and Lee Na Young revealed to have left for New York together

won-bin-lee-na-young_1396883397_af_org.j

It was revealed that celebrity couple Won Bin and Lee Na Young left for New York together through Incheon International Airport on April 6.  

One rep told E Daily, "As a 'top star couple,' they were pulling in attention, but they weren't being fixated on.  It was nice to see them together."

It was not revealed, however, why they both went to America.  Their agency Eden 9 said, "We have nothing to say regarding the actors' personal schedules.  We cannot confirm anything about this."

If anything, they might just be enjoying a nice vacation together in the city before making their acting comebacks!  Stay tuned for updates on their future productions and maybe some lucky New Yorkers will get to see the gorgeous couple roaming the streets.

source : allkpop

class="titleNews"Kim Ki Lee Flaunts His Fit Body in Won Bin Parody of ‘The Man From Nowhere’

After perfecting his body for the past several months, comedian Kim Ki Lee just had to make a parody of Won Bin from the movie The Man From Nowhere.

Kim Ki Lee Flaunts His Fit Body in Won Bin Parody of ‘The Man From Nowhere’

On April 7, Cube Entertainment tweeted, “Kim Ki Lee, Won Bin parody from The Man From Nowhere - Wow so cool!! And then the second cut. Kekekekeke.”

In the first photo, Kim Ki Lee perfectly reenacted the signature scene where Won Bin shaves his hair in the movie. However, unable to hide his comedic nature, Kim Ki Lee proceeded to shave his armpits in the second picture.

Kim Ki Lee Flaunts His Fit Body in Won Bin Parody of ‘The Man From Nowhere’

(skipped unrelated.....)

Photo Credit: Cube Entertainment, Opus Pictures. / enewsworld

class="content-title"When Will Won Bin and Han Ga In’s “Success Dilemma” End?

When Will Won Bin and Han Ga In’s “Success Dilemma” End?

The gap in Won Bin and Han Ga In’s acting career is growing longer.

Although they are continuously considered every time a new film or a drama is produced, both actors have been unable to select their new project, and their hiatus has already lasted for 3-4 years. 

Won Bin demonstrated his influence in the box office through his role in the 2010 film “The Man From Nowhere.” He was showered with different offers, but he continues his search for his next project for the fourth year. There have been pieces he considered during that time.

Last year, he had the opportunity to star in a film directed by Lee Chang Dong but changed his mind when the production of the film got delayed. Won Bin was also the first actor who was offered the male leading role of the SBS drama, “That Winter, the Wind Blows.”

The movie world sees Won Bin’s long hiatus as a “success dilemma.” When a film becomes a blockbuster, actors are bound to become more cautious about selecting their next project in order to maintain his/her reputation.

Actress Han Ga In is very similar.

Her career took off after she starred in MBC’s “Moon Embracing the Sun,” and the 2012 film “Architecture 101,” but her career has been at a standstill for three years.

She recently received an offer to star in a MBC drama, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

According to Han Ga In’s agency, BH Entertainment, “It’s important to continue the favorable responses she received for her previous projects. She is carefully searching for a project that best suits her and one she knows she’ll do a good job.”

Won Bin and Han Ga In’s career choices set them apart from other actors who seem to be making bolder decisions.

Actors like So Ji Sub and Ha Jung Woo, who are in the similar age group as Won Bin, have been crossing over between films and dramas taking on more diverse roles. Lee Min Jung, who is the same age and Jun Ji Hyun who is one year older than Han Ga In have gained success through being more active in their careers since their marriages.

Source / soompi news

class="textpostitle"Actress Kim Soeun: “Wonbin is my childhood prince charming”

Actress Kim Soeun released a fashion photo-shoot with “bnt.” During this photo-shoot, Kim Soeun perfectly pulled off various looks and poses that she isn’t normally known for, such as an innocent girl next door to a bold and sexy look with cat-eye makeup. 

As always, there was a post-photo-shoot interview of Kim Soeun. During the interview she stated, “Since my childhood, Wonbin was my prince charming” and also spoke of her future plans on marriage.

Kim Soeun is looking forward to the upcoming movie release of “The Girl’s Grave” in June. Additionally, Kim Soeun mentioned that she and actor Kang Haneul promise to hold a Guerrilla fan meeting if the ticket box breaks 2 million ticket sales.

Source: eDaily / koreaboo

Guest kangdongwonbin

Hope they get casted in a movie together. Visual shock for sure! They are their generation's best!
tumblr_n4kvmy2SIS1tzz2pfo3_1280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

class="titleNews" Song Seung Heon Talks about Meeting Won Bin and So Ji Sub at His First Audition

Being a man of good looks, Song Seung Heon talked a bit about how he debuted into the entertainment industry as a model.

[Video] Song Seung Heon Talks about Meeting Won Bin and So Ji Sub at His First Audition

On May 7’s broadcast of MBC’s Radio Star, Song Seung Heon was asked about how he made his debut.

Song Seung Heon said that he was at a part-time job when an agency for rookie models gave him a business card. He didn’t think much of it since he didn′t think he had anything to do with the entertainment industry.

Several months later, Song Seung Heon’s friends told him that the same agency was looking for rookie models and he should try it as a part time job.

[Video] Song Seung Heon Talks about Meeting Won Bin and So Ji Sub at His First Audition

“With a Polaroid camera, we took a picture of me holding a cue stick at the billiards club,” said Song Seung Heon. “The agency said the picture stuck out even more in the sea of photoshopped and professional photos.”

He continued, “Apparently the competition was fierce and the agency told me to come. And there were two other men who made it to the final preliminary rounds. So I said hello.”

It turned out the two men were So Ji Sub and Won Bin.

The MCs became surprised, saying seeing the three of them together in one shot now would be extremely difficult.

Photo Credit: MBC / enewsworld

Park Geun-hyeong, "I told Won Bin to cut his hair…"

photo435459.jpg

Actor Park Geun-hyeong recalled Won Bin when he was a rookies.

Park Geun-hyeong appeared as a guest on the MBC FM4U "Sunny's FM Date" and she asked, "We heard that Won Bin cut his hair because of you?" and he claimed it was an old story.

He said, "That was when he was doing the drama "Ggokjji". He was the leading youth and his hair was so long it nearly covered his eyes. But his role wasn't like that. I told him to cut it and he was brave enough to do it the next day".

DJ Sunny said, "Thanks to you, we were able to see his good looks". Park Geun-hyeong replied, "He was also really good looking".

Park Geun-hyeong claimed that he doesn't scold younger actors if he's not interested in them. He said, "If I see how he or she is doing his job, my passion to give advice precedes me. However, when I don't feel any change in temperature in that person, I don't say anything".

"The younger actors and actresses claim I am scary but usually that goes away after we've worked together. They also say that I am cruel when it talk".

Meanwhile, actor Lee Sang-yeob made a surprise appearance and expressed his respect and affection for Park Geun-hyeong.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Translation : Hancinema

class="headline"ELLE Reveals Won Bin’s BIOTHERM HOMME Pictorial

x9bytcoe4rnfx2ox4su4h3ey552sxqhk.jpg

[by Chloe Yun] The most beautiful man in Korea, Won Bin, released his recent beauty pictorial with BIOTERM HOMME and ELLE magazine. 
Won Bin, known for his unrealistic handsomeness and excellent acting skill, once again flaunted his unbelievable appearance and poreless skin through recent beauty photoshoot. He also showed his fashionable side in a modern suit which outlined his fit body.   During the interview with ELLE, Won Bin unveiled his personal skincare tips. He said, “I never forget applying facial toner, moisturizer, and essence after cleansing. I drink a lot of water. Wearing sunscreen daily is also very important”.  

2x502o2ow0so1knnb6xeixdwwkj66szx.jpg

“I try to shape myself into the look that suits my age. I don’t have a certain comeback plan yet right now, but definitely there will be my next gig. I look forward to meeting a new good film that will make everyone laugh together”, he continued. 
Meanwhile, the rest of Won Bin’s BIOTHERM HOMME pictorial can be found from ELLE’s official website and June issue. (photo by ELLE Magazine) 

For more: bntnews.co.uk

class="content-title"Wonbin Is Too Handsome for the Eyes in Elle Magazine

Wonbin Is Too Handsome for the Eyes in Elle Magazine

If being handsome was illegal, Wonbin would be locked away for life. Luckily, it is not illegal and we are free to gaze upon the perfection that is Wonbin’s face. 

The 37 year old actor recently had a photo shoot and interview for the magazine Elle and for the men’s skin care line, Biotherm Homme. In one photo, Wonbin shows a very stylish concept while looking relaxed in a classic black and white suit. In another, we get a close up of Wonbin’s serene expression and his vibrant skin. Try not to get lost in those eyes.

In the interview with the magazine, Wonbin said talked about what he was currently doing and his plans for the future. ”I’m not working on any projects right now, but there will definitely be one in the future. I’m hoping for the day when I can laugh with everyone through a good project.”

wonbin

You can see more photos of Wonbin and his handsomeness in the June edition of Elle Magazine.

credit : soompi news

Wonbin reveals his secret to healthy skin in Elle photoshoot

Wonbin showed his perfect appearance through the fashion magazine ELLE and beauty brand Biotherm photo shoot. On the 20th of May, photos and an interview of Wonbin were revealed.

With his seemingly unrealistic face and his acting receiving unchanging love, Wonbin showed his superior look once again through this pictorial.

Especially during the close-up filming, it’s hard to even find one pore on his smooth skin! In another photo, he wore a black suit and expressed a modern and mature atmosphere.

He shared his beauty know-how in his interview saying, “I begin with the basic cleansing and then apply skin toner, lotion and essence. To take care of my skin I drink plenty of water always make sure to put on sunscreen. To keep up with my age, I put in a lot of effort.”

He also mentioned, “There might not be any projects right at this moment, but there will be in the future. I’m hoping to see the day where everyone can share laughter through a good project.”

Source: Enews24 / koreaboo

May 21, 2014
Actor Won Bin shown with Saenuri candidate
By Ko Dong-hwan The Korea Times
63647003.2-450.jpg

Despite his superstar status in movies and television dramas, Won Bin has never been an actor who looks comfortable in prolonged spotlight. 
He did make his first public appearance in a while on Wednesday but at the most unlikely of places; the campaign office of a municipal council candidate in Gwangmyeong, Gyeonggi Province. 
Won, 37, arrived at the office of Sohn In-am, a candidate from President Park Geun-hye's Saenuri Party, in Gwangmyeong Wednesday morning, shook hands with Sohn and stayed there just long enough for someone to take his photo and broadcast it on social media. 
Sohn happens to be the husband of one of Won's sisters and also the CEO of Dream East On, the entertainment agency which represented Won before the actor entered compulsory military duty in 2005. 

hi @willenette, glad to see you here...oh yeah i remember what we discussed about in the other thread, we share many things in common when it comes to korean actors...i stand corrected when i mentioned that KSW was my first crush, actually i have first 2 crushes and that also include WB after watching Autumn In My Heart...it's only now that i learned  he was the first choice in That Winter, The Wind Blows, that's sad cos it could have been his 2nd time  with Song hye Kyo, i love them very much, hope to see them together in a romcom this time.