Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

@willenette

Hehe...they do look good together eh?? I hope the press can give them some space & they can develop naturally ..and we'll hear good news out of them. Just think of the beautiful kids they'll have!! Okok I'm getting way ahead of things LoL

hi guys, the first time I came here... I like him since The man from no where and adore him too..

I wanna ask something, I heard once that he ever mentioned that he want to co-star again with actress Gong Hyo Jin.. I've tried searched about it but still cant find it... is there anyone here ever heard it? if not, then dont mind me... :)>-

NOVEMBER 21, 2013
WON BIN, LEE BO YOUNG, LEE BYUNG HUN, & OTHER A-LISTERS PROMOTE CHARITY IN INSTYLE KOREA’S DECEMBER 2013 EDITION (UPDATED)
Source: Couch Kimchi l Nate 1 l 2 l 3 l 4
201311211045110310_1.jpg
1385002329_608515.jpg
Some of South Korea’s A-list entertainers—Won Bin, Lee Bo Young, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Rae Won, Ahn Sung Ki, and Kim Hye Soo—are also UNICEF’s special ambassadors, and to commemorate the 20th anniversary of their country’s committee for the organization, they participated in a photoshoot for InStyle Korea’s December issue.
Ahn Sung Ki, in particular, has been working with UNICEF for over 20 years, and in his interview, he felt encouraged and grateful to be involved in the project and the shoot with his juniors.
Sources  |  Newsen  |  TV Daily

rubie said:
NOVEMBER 21, 2013
WON BIN, LEE BO YOUNG, LEE BYUNG HUN, & OTHER A-LISTERS PROMOTE CHARITY IN INSTYLE KOREA’S DECEMBER 2013 EDITION (UPDATED)
Source: Couch Kimchi l Nate 1 l 2 l 3 l 4

Some of South Korea’s A-list entertainers—Won Bin, Lee Bo Young, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Rae Won, Ahn Sung Ki, and Kim Hye Soo—are also UNICEF’s special ambassadors, and to commemorate the 20th anniversary of their country’s committee for the organization, they participated in a photoshoot for InStyle Korea’s December issue.
Ahn Sung Ki, in particular, has been working with UNICEF for over 20 years, and in his interview, he felt encouraged and grateful to be involved in the project and the shoot with his juniors.
Sources  |  Newsen  |  TV Daily

November 21, 2013
Lee Byung Hun, Won Bin, and others are shining stars for ‘InStyle’
By Korea Star Daily | KpopFighting.com
Ahn Sung Ki, Lee Byung Hun, Won Bin, Kim Hye Soo, Lee Bo Young, and Kim Rae Won recently got together in their capacity as UNICEF’s special ambassadors to do a ‘Shining Stars’ photo shoot for fashion magazine ‘InStyle’ to mark the 20th anniversary of their country’s UNICEF committee.
Lee Byung Hun who has been busy with filming for his new movie ‘Memories of the Sword’ took time off to do the photo shoot. Lee Bo Young who recently did volunteer work in Congo, also gladly accepted the invitation to do the photo shoot. Meanwhile, Won Bin is participating in the group photo shoot for the first time as a special ambassador for UNICEF.
Ahn Sung Ki who has been a special ambassador for UNICEF in the past 20 years said, “I am really happy to be working with my juniors for this UNICEF project,” and expressed his gratitude, “I personally am grateful to all of you for working so hard on UNICEF projects.”
Besides the 6 of them, every staff at the set who participated in the photo shoot opted to not receive any fees for their work. In the interview, the actors not only talked about their feelings while working on such projects, but also on the importance of spreading love around.
The full photo shoot and interview can be found in the December issue of ‘InStyle’.
By: Kang Da RyungCopyright@KpopFighting.com
instyle_unicef_11.jpg

Wom Bin...that hair style doesn't suit you, my dear. Lol.

I don't know what you guys think, but I think Win Bin looks so different nowadays. He doesn't look as bright as he used to. Know what I mean? The last time I saw him before his recent movies was in Autumn Love and he illuminated with brightness. Now he looks so worn out, so dark and so...different. Maybe it's weight loss. Like Jang Dong Gun, after weight loss he looks so tired out too. Oh...my Won Bin...

November 23, 2013
Lee Byung Hun, Won Bin, Kim Hye Soo and Others Gather for Special Photoshoot
CJ E&M enewsWorld Kwon Soo Bin  Translation Credit: Yeawon Jung

Some of the country’s most talented and popular stars, namely Ahn Sung Ki, Lee Byung Hun, Kim Hye Soo, Won Bin, Lee Bo Young and Kim Rae Won, have gathered in one spot for a special photo shoot.
Commemorating the 20th year since the birth of Korean Committee for UNICEF, six stars who have been appointed as the special UNICEF representatives, have decided to attend a photo shoot to be included in the December issue of InStyle. 
51347002.jpg

With a packed schedule as always, Lee Byung Hun traveled from the country side, where he was filming the movie Memories of the Sword, while Lee Bo Young came directly from volunteering in Congo. This will also be Won Bin’s first time doing a group photo shoot. 
Ahn Sung Ki, who has been working with UNICEF for the past twenty years, expressed his appreciation saying, “I am very glad to work with the other actors and actresses representing UNICEF. I’m also thankful and proud of each one of them for working hard for the good cause.”

Ihjj said: Wom Bin...that hair style doesn't suit you, my dear. Lol. I don't know what you guys think, but I think Win Bin looks so different nowadays. He doesn't look as bright as he used to. Know what I mean? The last time I saw him before his recent movies was in Autumn Love and he illuminated with brightness. Now he looks so worn out, so dark and so...different. Maybe it's weight loss. Like Jang Dong Gun, after weight loss he looks so tired out too. Oh...my Won Bin...

itemprop="name"10 of the most giving K-drama stars

Now that Thanksgiving is right around the corner, it's nice to recognize some K-drama stars who show gratitude for their success by giving back to the community. Sometimes it seems like K-drama actors and actresses are always involved in relationship scandals, but this is the good kind of fame--the charitable kind that brings awareness to important causes. Fighting!

1. Won Bin

wonbin201009_unicef_timor_12.jpg

Autumn in My Heart's Won Bin has been an official UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador since 2007. His recent work has included raising funds for vaccination efforts and disease treatment.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : dramafever

class="post-title entry-title"Who is the most youthful looking star?

inShare

3232-tile.jpg

Arirang’s Showbiz Korea listed the top 5 most youthful looking stars in their Star Ranking segment. The celebrities who made it to the top 5 were chosen based on a survey conducted by Showbiz Korea on their Facebook account.

Over 1800+ participants were asked to vote for the star whom they think looked younger than they actually are. The list is comprises of actress, idols and more.

Here's the result:

5. Yoo Ah In [6%]
4. Won Bin [7%]
3. Jang Nara [13%]
2. Moon Geun Young  [22%]
1. Sandara Park [35%]

Do you agree with result? Watch what people think about these younger looking stars below:

source : dailykpopnews

class="tit_detail"Super Stars are in love with "outdoor wear"?

What are the two common factors of these stars?

Jun Ji Hyun, Won Bin, Lee Na Young, Hyun Bin, Lee Seung Gi, Jang Dong Gun, Gong Yoo, Jo In Sung, Lee Min Ho, Kwon Sang Woo, Joo Won, Yoo Ah In.

Firstly, they are all so called “super” stars and secondly they all starred in the CF for winter outdoor wear.

With the soaring popularity of fashionable winter outdoor wear, all the fashion brands are busy trying to sign contracts with the most popular stars.

It is also common nowadays to see quite a few fashion brand advertisements starring various celebrities, airing all together at the same time, especially during the golden times like right before or after the hit dramas and variety shows.

According to the official data, most of the fashion brands are enjoying a constant rise of outdoor wear sales even when the economy is in a bad condition.

Also, in terms of age range, those in 20s and 30s recently opened up a potential market for these lucky fashion brands. This is why lots of younger stars such as Joo Won and Lee Seung Gi modelled for this hot fashion item.

Take a look at all the stars who recently modelled for winter outdoor wear.

image_thumb2829.png

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : KOFAN

Guest Dina Ciccone

cassie6002 said: it has been years since Won Bin's last project. I am anticipating his new project. Won Bin ssi, it's okay to take your time to carefully choose your project but please don't make me wait too long.  [-X  :(