Won Bin 원빈

~*kYo*~

Eye Candy: 10 Classy Male Celebrities in Trench Coats

We are reaching the height of autumn when girls on the streets are seen holding their pumpkin spice lattes high, when the leaves are painting the streets with red, orange, and yellow. And it would be a shame for us to leave out one of fall's classic fashion items: trench coats. What was once worn by army officers, now fashion people all over including celebrities who are known for their taste in fashion, are seen dressed in trench coats as their It-item to wear over their favorite fall clothes.

From dashing to sophisticated, here are our top ten male celebrities who look the best in trench coats!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Won Bin

Kai_1416346816_20141118_Wonbin.jpg

Which hunk do you think pulls off this fall look the best?

source : allkpop

LINK here : http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/11/eye-candy-10-classy-male-celebrities-in-trench-coats

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kateneo

queenjihyun said: Hello...finally found this won bin thread. Im still waiting for jun ji hyun and won bin collaboration in a movie.i hope it will happened i so wanted to see them act on screen..im a big jjh fan and i love won bin to act with jjh..kinda action/love story maybe? That is my dream project for a very long time..lol..imagine them both act on screen..that is for sure a treat for all the viewers.

• 3 weeks later...

December 11, 2014
Korean Movie Actors' Current Acting Fee
Source: Naver (disclaimer: Google-translate)
700 Million Won - Song Kang Ho, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Byung Hun600 Million Won - Kang Dong Won, Choi Min Sik, Hwang Jung Min, Kim Yoon Seok, Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, Jo Seung Woo, Ryoo Seung Ryong500 Million Won - Lee Jung Jae, Kim Myung Min, Sol Kyung Gu, Cha Tae Hyun, Baek Yun Shik400 Million Won Gong Yoo, Yoo Ah In, Park Hae Il300 Million Won - Lee Min Ki, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho200 Million Won - Choi Seung Hyun (TOP), Kim Rae Won, Yeo Jin Gooimage

• 2 weeks later...

December 21, 2014
image21 Gorgeous Asian Men Guaranteed To Make You Thirsty
Javier Moreno BuzzFeed Staff // OSEN     1. K-pop star T.O.P. and his luscious brown and blonde locks .2. Godfrey Gao who will always have a place in our hearts.3. Hrithik Roshan, who looks utterly amazing in both a suit, and of course shirtless.4. Harry Shum Jr. who is nothing short of magnificent.5. The smooth and oh so powerful Jason Chee.6. Delctable man hunk Hideo Muraoka.7. Vidyut Jamwal the Bolloywood action star that is both stalely and stylish.8. Piolo Pascual whose looks could quite possibly kill.9. The perpetually smooth Sendhil Ramamurthy.10. The gorgeous gang of men that make up 2PM.11. Rick Yune who can only be described as magnificent.12. Will Yun Lee who can melt your heart with one look.13. Model Juan Paolo Roldan who thankfully is allergic to shirts.14. Daniel Henney who is always dashing……no matter what he’s wearing.15. The amazing specimen that is Byung-hun.16. Scott Neslage who can make literally anything look good.17. Sexy Japanese soccer player Hidetoshi Nakata.18. Classically handsome actor and director Eugene Lee Yang of BuzzFeed.19. Won Bin who is sinfully seductive.20. The god that is Arjun Rampal.21. And of course model Daniel Liu who is deliciously delectable.
grid-cell-20255-1419112356-5.jpg

December 11, 2014

Korean Movie Actors' Current Acting Fee

Source: Naver (disclaimer: Google-translate)

700 Million Won - Song Kang Ho, Ha Jung Woo, Lee Byung Hun
600 Million Won - Kang Dong Won, Choi Min Sik, Hwang Jung Min, Kim Yoon Seok, Jang Dong Gun, Won Bin, Jo Seung Woo, Ryoo Seung Ryong
500 Million Won - Lee Jung Jae, Kim Myung Min, Sol Kyung Gu, Cha Tae Hyun, Baek Yun Shik
400 Million Won Gong Yoo, Yoo Ah In, Park Hae Il
300 Million Won - Lee Min Ki, Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho
200 Million Won - Choi Seung Hyun (TOP), Kim Rae Won, Yeo Jin Goo

friend~~ i am a big fan of won bin~~~i want to ask u about something~~~i also want to know won bin' s girlfriend' s current acting fee and also other actresses' fees~~~xooo plz tell me if u know~~~thx u xooo much~~

Hi, sorry.. can't help with that. Unless the media writes an article and reveal info about the salary, can't really say about the other actors/actresses' fee. Although it'll likely be somewhat closer to these amount as well.  

no problem, friend, but i hope u will tell me if u see about this related article, thx for replying me~~~

• 2 weeks later...

happy-new-year-2.gif

January 3, 2015
Won Bin, Lee are still in love
By Sung So-young INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

Actor Won Bin and actress Lee Na-young are still deeply in love with each other, according to Ilgan Sports, an affiliate of the Korea JoongAng Daily. 
A close friend of the celebrity couple told Ilgan Sports on Friday that they are still together. 
The two A-list actors began dating in 2012 and have been spotted together at the wedding ceremonies of their acquaintances and on other special occasions since then. 
But the two have been away from the screen for a while. 
Won’s last project was the 2010 hit “The Man from Nowhere” and Lee’s last film was “Howling” (2012). 
The two have appeared in TV commercials on and off. 
“They will soon come back with good projects,” added the friend of the two actors. 

class="content-title"Reporter Park Seul Gi Says Won Bin Is Difficult to Interview because He Gives Short Answers

Reporter Park Seul Gi Says Won Bin Is Difficult to Interview because He Gives Short Answers

Long-time celebrity interviewer Park Seul Gi chose Won Bin as one of the most difficult celebrities to interview.

In an interview with cable channel OBS, reporter Park Seul Gi picked her interview with actor Won Bin as one of the most difficult interviews she has had in over ten years.

She said, “When I first saw Won Bin I couldn’t breathe for a moment. He’s extremely careful with his words. He’s careful, quiet, and slow when he’s talking. Basically our personalities are quite different. He takes his time and is very cautious, so he answers very slowly. That’s why I think I talked so much during our interview. Won Bin must have struggled [interviewing with me].” She further added smugly, “I feel really bad. I should be punished.”

Won Bin has yet to announce his comeback project. His last work was the 2010 blockbuster hit film “The Man from Nowhere.”

credit : soompi news

kateneo said: queenjihyun said: Hello...finally found this won bin thread. Im still waiting for jun ji hyun and won bin collaboration in a movie.i hope it will happened i so wanted to see them act on screen..im a big jjh fan and i love won bin to act with jjh..kinda action/love story maybe? That is my dream project for a very long time..lol..imagine them both act on screen..that is for sure a treat for all the viewers.

Guest ZhouYunfen

I heard the reason why he turned down TWTWB was because he doesn't like Oh Soo's job in the drama and asked for to change the job of him but writer decline in his suggestion . It's been 13 years since he last appeared in drama 'Friends' preceded by Autumn in my heart with SSH and SHK that brought them into stardom. I really love Autumn in my heart ♡ !

This is the drama where started

it all. A very successful drama

not only in their native country but also in other asian countries. So if you aske me, these 3 hallyu stars should reunite sooner than later.

Guest ZhouYunfen

@wbhkis‌ I visit his thread occasionally cuz WB used to work with you know who I'm talking about :D .They were also former labelmates under Eden 9 agency and I love them in AIMH. I believe they're still friends until now. I like him too cuz his great actor in his generation. Too bad he's still in ninja mode for many years :( and keep saying 'he's still working on new project ' Hopefully this year he'll make a big comeback on k drama land and his co-star is you know who she is :x :D 8->

yeap~~~will our oppa come back this year to screen? no problem whether it is big or small screen, but we will be very happy it was a drama, sigh~~~i have already known he will only do a big screen even if he will come back~~~but i wanna see him in a romantic comedy coz i have never seen him on this genere~~~ plz be a romantic comedy drama and i would like to see him with son ye jin coz i love her xooo much for both her look and acting talent~~~~but i know it can only be in my dream~~~~sighhhhhhhhhhh

wbhkis, hellooooooo....... I am telling you, you'll see me everywhere in the soompi nation! :)) I came to know WB through SHK. Actually, I've known all her leading men through her. :-bdYou must have noticed that I pay a friendly visit to all threads!:DI don't ship anyone w/ SHK in particular! I like them all!:-\"