Alice In Wonderland

Guest LeeNaB2SiLLie4U

Guest leelee.

The Mad Hatter and Tweedle Dee/Tweedle Dum both look creepy . . .

I wish they had tinted Anne Hathaway's eyebrows to match with the hair though. It kind of bugs me when I see people with dark brows and super light hair (unless they're on the thinner side) but whatever; she's gorgeous.

I can't wait to see it!

I've been a huge fan of Alice's Adventure in Wonderland for years -- well ever since I first saw the Disney movie back when I was 9. I had the vhs tape and lost some years ago. TT_______TT

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LazyAzian

There is a White Queen in "Through The Looking Glass," which is the 2nd part of the Alice series.

I can't believe not many know "Through the Looking Glass," the poem "Jobberwocky" is from that book, which is Lewis Carroll's most famous poem and the namesake of the ABDC dance crew "Jobberwockeez" .

Suggestion:

Read Alice in Wonderland and Through The Looking Glass.

The Disney movie and the previous re-makes all suck.

Guest koiyume

'squeals' !!! i can't wait!! I hope Burton puts a spin towards the Alice in Wonderland Story, maybe something dark and jaw-dropping.

johnny depp looks like elijah wood with the gap in his teeth!!

Hahaha I thought I was the only one to see the resemblance!! I thought it was elijah woods at first I LMAO when It said it was johnny depp haha

Guest crazyfrog

JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TIM BURTON!!!!!!!! ANNE HATHAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333

can't wait!!!!!!!!

Guest bubblepeach

Wow great cast. Depp + Bonham Carter + Burton = <33

Can't wait for this movie. Looks really good ^^

Guest kiralz0mg

wow Johnny Depp looks pretty good. LOL im excited for this : D omg.. Burton film..? I've always been a huge fan of his. Now im super excited o: !!!!!

Guest ax1989

TIM BURTON IS A GENIUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSS OF COURSE IM SEEING THIS MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CANT WAIT! I already know I'm going to love it, just like Coraline and Corpse Bride and so much more.

But anne hathaway doesn't seem like a burton=type of actress.

Guest pangstar_lOVEs_herojaejoon

i want to see this.

Johnny Dep alwyas has great makeup an hair.

*think Wily Wonka*

Guest davidnuknow

i totally can't wait to see it!!!!!

ahhhhhhhh

and omggg anne hathaway looks so.... pretttttttyyyyyyy

and johnny depp is scary... in a good way hahaha cant wait!

Guest polaris
I CANNOT WAIT! I love basically all the actors in the movie, and you can never go wrong with Burton/Depp/Bonham Carter.

Johnny Depp... looks absolutely insane, and that makes it just even more excited.

this looks OUT OF THE WORLD awesome!! super excited to see this.

Guest repeat_on_echo

OHMYGOSSSSSSSSSH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! BEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL DAY, THIS IS GOING TO BE EPIC, I LOVE IT ALREADY, YEEEEEEEEEES,<33333

This is a great way to jump up my excitement. Johnny Depp looks a bit freaky but the makeups are amazingly done for all characters.

I'm so watching it, though I read the book 10 times already.

edit

Aw, it's a live version of the second book? Oh well, new characters, lol.

Guest pepsi_twist9

You're missing teh Twiddle Dee picture. I still think Sarah Michelle Gellar would be much better as Alice, but this one is the Disney one. xD

If Hathaway had dyed her eyebrows she'd look so much better in that pic.

Archived