Alice In Wonderland

Guest LeeNaB2SiLLie4U

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest upendi

this looks so good!

tim burton's fave actor, depp, and tim's wife, helena, are almost always on his movies.

i love the cast!

Guest Atmosphere.

LOL JOHNNY DEPP LOOKS LIKE ELIJAH WOOD! Doesn't look like him at all XDD But wow Anne Hathaway looks hot hot hot! Except her make up is pretty weird, but I'm sure when she moves her face around.. it makes a lot of sense especially this is Alice in the Wonderland, everything is weird. But wow Helena Bonham Carter... PERFECT FOR HER ROLE OMG!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to see her make movies with Johnny Depp again. Last time I saw her with him was Sweeney Todd! Oh wait no.. last time I saw them together was Charlie and The Chocolate Factory!

but omgggggggggggggggggggggggggg I AM SO LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS MOVIE ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S DIRECTED BY FREAKING TIM BURTON OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG one of my favorite directors of all time<33

http://i40.tinypic.com/2vwz31l.jpg lol creepy.. but i just love how tim burton does these creepy sensational characters, just love it!!

OMG I WANT TO SEE MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!

EDITTED//

.................. Di@na came upon her post.. about alice should have been selena gomez?!?!?!? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFKK you've got to be kidding me. even though i love miley cyrus, i would not want to see her in that movie. IT'S TIM BURTON'S for goodness sake. selena gomez if she wants to be in alice in wonderland movie, ask disney directors.. not tim burton. please.... selena gomez my gosh.. im gona puke. i cant believe you mentioned her name i mean no offense. i only liked her in that wizardly wavery show whatever how you spell it. i like that mia girl actually, she doesnt look boring. she seems interesting. alice girl is blonde, not brunette.

Guest Mirae-chan

LOL I just finished Alice in Wonderland and am on Through the Looking Glass now.

But uhm... isn't Alice supposed to be like 7 years old? Oh well xD

Guest LazyAzian

I LOVE ALICE IN WONDERLAND TO DEATH!!

I CAN'T WAIT!!

<33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Guest MikkiNe

Perfect cast for Alice in Wonderland, I'm sooo excited to see this in Tim Burton's style

alice4.jpg

LOVE HER COSTUME DESIGN!

- Also she's suppose to be 17 in this movie:

Alice, 17, attends a party at a Victorian estate only to find she is about to be proposed to in front of hundreds of snooty society types. She runs off, following a white rabbit into a hole and ending up in Wonderland, a place she visited 10 years before yet doesn't remember.

Guest Yuna N.

ACK! I can't wait!

Brilliant cast and I can not wait to see a Tim Burton production of this movie.

Impatiently waiting :)

wow really O_o theres been so many remakes..now a movie? wow...good cast members though.

Johnny Depp kinda predictable, i can see him as the mad hatter even before seeing the photos :lol: though the photos

area great visual. but Helena Bonham Carner seems to always be in these fantasy films especially playing alongside Johnny.

can't wait ;).

Archived