Alice In Wonderland

Guest LeeNaB2SiLLie4U

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CorrectionYourWrongImRight

Don't forget Matt Lucas as Tweedledum and Tweedledee.

] 2vwz31l.jpg

OMFG HAHAHAHAAH I LOOOOVE Matt Lucas HAHAHAHAH!!! ID DEFINITELY more excited now!! AHHH!

Guest cutegit

i just saw this today LOL

omg burton + depp + carter = EPIC WIN.

can't even describe how well those three work together. so excited for this!!!!!!!!!

Guest Daiquiri

Oh Johnny Depp you never fail to surprise me with your kooky roles. He must've had such a blast playing this character. I know the film wrapped up some time ago but even March '10 seems pretty far away. Oh well, I'll probably go see this because I love the trippy effect the film gives off, lol.

Guest Stolen_waters

MARCH 2010?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's......uhhh...................next year. :((((((

I'm glad they included stuff from Through the Looking Glass.

Makes it different, and I enjoyed that book. ^^

Guest I_play_with_dolls

When I saw Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham I thought " YES!!!" but then when I scrolled down to Anne Hathaway, it made me thing " WAIT, YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT?!"

Honestly I think Anne Hathaway is a wonderfull actress, but for some reason, I can't pute my finger on it, I don't see her being in this type of movie. It's just that I can't picture it with her in it xD

but oh well, hopefully the movie will be good :]

Guest JJ.biased

^ i didn't know it would be a disney movie :S even if it was a fairy tale and had anne hatheway XD

anyways the trailor looks good :)

Guest xkurarisaz006x

I've seen the trailers a few days ago and it looks really good. I'm looking forward to watching it but I can't believe we have to wait until next year. <_<

Guest del32

Big big fans of Miss Hathaway, I was kinda surprised that she's taking a different route with this one. I so cant wait!!

Archived