Alice In Wonderland

Guest LeeNaB2SiLLie4U

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh, I'm excited for this movie! I can't wait! The cast looks amazing. It's so cool seeing this story come to life.

Guest BattleRoyale

maaaadd! as expected from Tim Burton, the usual Depp & Carter duo <3 and the wonderful and gothically whacky costumes. Cant wait to see how twisted the setting will be. How exciting! looking forward to it (:

Guest nxtlvl

The casting and photos make it all so intruiging! Will be looking out for the movie's trailer and release =D

Tim Burton's works are all so ingenious, I just hope I won't chicken out like with watching Coraline, lol.

Guest c a t h e r s

i noticed that Helena Bonham Carter is always in the movies with johnny depp.....anyways. i think anne hathaway looks a little weird though =x but other than that....i'm excited!

edit--

oh, does tim burton always get those two together? i didn't know that :D

Guest incomplete.

Okay, this is super creepy and freaky to me. No matter how much I like Johnny Depp, the picture scared me. D:

Guest Romancer.

I've never really wanted to watch a film for a cast but I really want to now! I don't care about Depp or Hathaway but omg Alan Rickman and Stephen Fry!!!!

Archived