Alice In Wonderland

Guest LeeNaB2SiLLie4U

Guest lulybonynsungie

cooool! omg Depp looks sorta scary tho..lol the red queen and white queen look awesome tho! i wanna see this!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest miki_chan

^ Amazing, amazing artwork! I've said in the movie thread that the posters looked awesome, ahah.

Alice looks pretty.

these are the cast:

Mia Wasikowska ... Alice Kingsley

Johnny Depp ... The Mad Hatter

Anne Hathaway ... The White Queen

Michael Sheen ... The White Rabbit

Helena Bonham Carter ... The Red Queen

Alan Rickman ... The Caterpillar

Christopher Lee ... The Jabberwock

Stephen Fry ... The Cheshire Cat

Crispin Glover ... The Knave of Hearts

credit: imdb.com

Guest whizzer's_rose

these are the cast:

Mia Wasikowska ... Alice Kingsley

Johnny Depp ... The Mad Hatter

Anne Hathaway ... The White Queen

Michael Sheen ... The White Rabbit

Helena Bonham Carter ... The Red Queen

Alan Rickman ... The Caterpillar

Christopher Lee ... The Jabberwock

Stephen Fry ... The Cheshire Cat

Crispin Glover ... The Knave of Hearts

credit: imdb.com

OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! ALAN RICKMAN! I'm gonna watch this movie! They're all my favorite actors! hmmm! I haven't read throught the looking glass though

Guest Di@na

DIRECTOR:

Tim Burton is back baby XDD This director is a genius and he made great movies like

Edward Scissorhands, Batman Returns, Sleepy Hollow,

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,Sweeny Todd etc.

ACTORS:

Mia W.:nooo!!! I think she is so boring.… and a little bit too old to play Alice. I think Selena Gomez would be better choice for the role of Alice.

Johnny Depp: LOVE HIM ^^ he is Tim Burton’s favorite actor and he played always the main character in Burton’s movies. Johnny Depp suits perfectly to the role of Mad Hatter..it was just a matter of time till he finally got the chance to play this role.

Anne Hathaway: great choice for the White Queen! She is an awesome actress ^^

Helena Bonham Carter: Oh my gosh after Fight Club she is one of my favs! And I still think Johnny and Helena would make a perfect couple XD

Alan Rickman: I tell ya..this man got this something special O__O

The rest of the cast is fine ^^ Cannot wait to watch the movie <3

Guest RYUUSEi

I've been waiting for this for so long, wah! :mellow:9 and this one are my two most anticipated movies. Helena Bonham Carter freaked the hell outta me in Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and Sweeney Todd but she's AMAZING and one of my favourite actresses. Not too sure if Anne Hathaway can bring her character to life (not a big fan of her acting) but ... we'll just have to see.

Alice in Wonderland, and of course, Through the Looking Glass, are among my favourite books, ever. I love Johnny Depp but I also love the Mad Hatter so I really hope he won't disappoint me on this one (not that he ever has but still).

Archived