[drama 2009] Everybody Cha Cha Cha (다함께 차차차)

Guest fanda4000

and JK is just like her mother :ph34r: ... the first thing that came to JK mind and out of her mouth after she heard YJ is getting married is how the family is going to survive without the income from the car centre that YJ is running. :wacko:

argh...seriously, that girl!!!! you are the one who should find a job in the first place to help the family instead of going around chasing after someone's guy and basically be a b**** to ur family members...

I still remember the scene when she screamed/being rude to her grandma, and I feel like going through the tv and slap her..lol

• Replies 957
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was like Lee Chul ... you're such a $%@$#%@#$% ... :lol: anyway, what a horrible horrible guy. seriously, what's wrong with NY's mom with her obsession with Chul. it's a pain because they spend so much time showing the arrogant jerk & his smirking that i want to throw my remote or ff the whole drama. and is JW ever going to get the credit for his idea??!!!! :angry:

This actor better stop taking despicable roles. He was twice as disgusting in "Daughter-in-Law" . So disgusting that I despised looking at his still photos for this show! Now, look what he has gone and done .... He has accepted a role to fine tune his "bad man character skills"! Argh!!! He's getting so good I can not stand to see his face!! :angry:

JW is so sweet!!! I love how he told the aunt that she shouldn't give up on a good man for the sake of the family and to think about her happiness and that he'll take care of the family from now on. Awww

I was wondering about that! :blink: I was wondering why is the 'man' of the house still leaning the his Aunt? I don't think his income can match her's but my goodness I was quitely losing respect for him and thinking how the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree. :blush: Thank goodness! I think he got his genes from his father. :D

Do you think SH and Han's marriage will last when he finds out that she purposely went after him knowing her cousin was his partner and she tricked him into marriage?

Is this the norm in Korea for everyone to stick their noses into your business, they all have opinions, not marrying for love but for partnership? Why is grown women who already was in a relationship acts so stupidly around the opposite sex? Its like teenagers first love.

Why is the work structure in Korea so stupid, taking responsibility for a bratty new worker stupidity, always feel responsible for thing that had nothing to do with you, treating the bosses children like they are princess, it seems as thou they are afraid to speak up because they can loose their jobs, no wonder their is so many work related stress and suicide in Korean because they are put under such needless and useless pressure, herein consumes so much alcohol.

Okay its a drama but it does go on in the work place in reality. WHY!?

mekka, Han is marrying Jing-yeong (JY) and not Suh-yeon. JY has already told him that she knew he was Suh-yeon's boyfriend. Despite that, she couldn't give him up because she likes him so much. She did not trick him into marriage. He went into it with eyes wide open. However, I'm sure their marriage life will not be at all lovey-dovey and smooth because Han will still be working with Suh-yeon and he still has feelings for her.

In my former company, if a staff makes a mistake that will cost the company to lose money, it's the head of department that has to take the responsibility and not the superior. In this case, Cheol is the one that should be blamed for Nayun's mistake but he immediately pushed the blame onto JW.

In all the Korean dramas I've watched, the relatives are all nosey-parkers. I guess it's their culture to insist on having a say in their extended family's personal lives.

I just hate Jin kyeong. I wish Han will cancel the marriage :P *i'm only on episode 30something now*

what happened when Jin Wu help Na Yun from a drunk man when she was giving samples for people ?

i missed the first part of this eps, and suddenly I found out that Jin Woo was already driving in his car with Na Yun and they both were holding hand.

It reminds me of the last eps of The Vineyard Man when Taekgi held Jihyeon's hand in his car ^^;;

Guest hjkomo

why Nayun hospitalize...?

is she sick..?

Yeah, she's suffering from IDIOT SYNDROME. :rolleyes:

(okay....technically, it's stress)

NY broke up with JW and agreed to marry Chul after he threatened to tell JW about her father's true identity. <_<

On a better note - SH & KH's first official date

ebccce65090925hdtvxvide.jpgebccce65090925hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce65090925hdtvxvidet.jpgebccce65090925hdtvxvide.jpg

ebccce65090925hdtvxvides.jpgebccce65090925hdtvxvidev.jpg

ebccce65090925hdtvxvide.jpgebccce65090925hdtvxvidec.jpg

ebccce65090925hdtvxvidek.jpgebccce65090925hdtvxviden.jpg

omg...the scene where Nayun had her goodbye-date with Jinwoo resembles goodbye-date in drama "How Much Love" *it's also daily drama with 100+ eps I watched earlier*

i guess this kind of scene is a stereotype of daily drama :)

anyway, thanks for all the screencaps guys :D

Archived