[movie 2006] Escaping From Charisma 카리스마 탈출기

Guest a/-/6!E

Guest sherry312

QUOTE(AsianRice @ May 9 2006, 01:12 AM) *

mizzlinhie: No, I downloaded the single cd version. They're listed first in her 'Korean Movies 2005 ~' folder. The file's just labeled as "efc" and the srt (sub) file on top of it. Sorry, I was no help.

edit: Have you tried the one labeled as "Escaping From Charisma 2CD english sub.rar"? Or was that the one you downloaded? >__<

spygurl72: Sure. Here you go. I hope it's ok with the clubbox owner that I'm uploading this. lol. It's synced with the single cd version.

http://download.yousendit.com/5C54072E1314EAEE

could you reup please!!!!!!! i just heard about this movie and every link that i tried has expired or the original seeder already took it down..

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

My friend really thank me coz I send her the original DVD :P She said this movie soooo funny....I like it too :rolleyes: Before I watched this movie, I want 2 give it 2 my friend but I changed my mine after I see the movie....is not really worth watching but pretty entertaining :phew:

tomoniichan.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AsOne

omg i sooo totally loved and enjoyed this from start to end!!!! The funniest scence was when they were on the boat! HAHA

• 2 months later...
Guest ickywoozy

I kind of don't like how they put YEH in the middle of the movie poster.. it gives people the wrong idea that she's the main character, when she's not. But I guess YEH is the big shot right now, so it'd sell more.

cami: A little late, but here you go - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IVP2OPNA

i tried downloading from this link but it doesn't seem to work too.. it says that i have exceeded the download limit.. do u have any other links where i can download the subs? thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i havent seen this but i saw a DVD of this movie when i went to the city ! (sydney)

i was gunna buy it but then it had no subs. :( waaH.

it looked realli interesting. especially that YEH is in it.

reading some of the previous posts here.. YEH isnt the main lead? i thought she was cos..she was always in the centre of the photos ive seen. even the DVD cover !

well, i'll buy this movie for sure (when it has eng subs) ^^

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The scene on the boat between the gym teacher and the female teacher was a riot! :lol: Yoon Eun Hye kicks butt and looks gorgeous and I loved the cute little girl with the glasses :) Lots of laughs and a win for the good guys :excl:

• 2 months later...
Guest jasmine_korea

Hey guys does anyone have the movie's sound track??? I'm sooo looking for it ^^

I just watched the movie and i thought it was hilarious ^^ i mean it was reaallly funny, Lee jung was my favorite lol...and Chun Myung Hoon was hilarious, i loved the sailor moon outfit on him..haha..seriously

• 1 month later...
Guest onisegawa

omg! i want to watch this movie...but the link has expired, can anybody upload this again? or post a link to clubbox who has this movie? preferably with subtitles please? thanks alot

• 2 weeks later...

Hahaha. I don't know why I never watched this movie sooner. It's FREAKIN' FUNNY! Lee Jung's hilarious in this one. There were so many moments where I wanted to bust out laughing but since I was watching it at like...3am in the morning I had to hold back XD.

The only downside to this movie was that Eun Hye and the dude who played HanSu didn't make out at the end xD...yeah yeah...kinda lame hearing a dude say that but I mean come on!

• 3 months later...

Archived