[movie 2006] Escaping From Charisma 카리스마 탈출기

Guest a/-/6!E

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a/-/6!E

a/\/6!E: that would be great if you could post up the links--> correct me if i'm wrong, but i though just as long as the links were connected to the topic, it's alright to post them?...

PLEASE POST!

it's in the first Post :) ... i love the makinG of the Posters and the lil' cliP that have small Preview at the end ... she looks Pretty there ... I'll check if i have more of this movie's cliPs ...

Guest JessixFFx

The whole cast looked like they're having so much fun and chemistry during the photoshoot, and I have a feeling that it'll shine through in the movie. This is Eun Hye's first main role in a movie, and I hope that she'll pull it off well, so that people will stop doubting her ability to play Chae Kyung in Palace.

Guest a/-/6!E

omg..u ROCK a/\/6!E!! Thanks so much for the links! *runs off to d/l*

:) yeah, thank u 4 d vids. even though i have no idea what she's saying, atleast i get to see her period.

Unni Hwaiting!

waaah! thx for making this thread. looks like a fun movie~

n/P :) i'm haPPY that i could share the cliPs with others ... i'm really excited too see this movie once it's out around november ...

Guest suzie_q

I can't wait to see this. Yoon Eun Hye...surprise...plays a tough chick. I wish she would come back on xman, she's like the only girl who isn't annoying or acts fragile.

Guest Bebexcutie454

OooOo shes cumin out in a movie!!can't wait!!loving the cast....lee jung and yoon eun hye?!?!? YES!! my fave people in a movie!

Guest minshoo

im sorri but who is Ahn Jae-mo ? he look awefully familiar and it drives me crazy that i cant remember what he was in. can somebody help?

the movie looks really fun and eun hye is so cute!!!

Guest a/-/6!E

im sorri but who is Ahn Jae-mo ? he look awefully familiar and it drives me crazy that i cant remember what he was in. can somebody help?

the movie looks really fun and eun hye is so cute!!!

he's korean actor and musician ...

this are all the movies he was in ... maybe u've seen him in one of the movies ...

Charisma Talchulgi (2005)

HAAN (Han Kil Soo) (2005)

She's Cool! (2003) TV series

Scent of a Man (2003) TV series

Mina (2003) TV series

Baby Alone (2002)

A Time of Gangsters (2002) TV series

My Wife is a Gangster (2001)

Humanist (2001)

Nowhere to Hide (1999)

Doctor K (1999)

Birdcage Inn (Blue Gate) (1998)

and he was in SBS drama called "Rustic Period" it was air on '02-'03

that's all the info of him that i could find .. hoPe it helPs :)

Guest minshoo

oh YES!!! i remember him now he was in Mina. thank you for your help!

if i remember it correctly. he was the bad guy in mina right?

Archived