[movie 2006] Escaping From Charisma 카리스마 탈출기

Guest a/-/6!E

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cyberkid1987

According to Yesasia.com , the dvd will only be releasing on 19th may 2006.... hmm..... :huh:

Guest yodisbsteve

wow id have to say this is one of the crappiest k-movies ive seen. the plot was lackluster, acting job wasn't that great, and every thing just seemed to be mashed together. the funny parts werent even that funny.

unless your a big fan of YEH i advise you stay away from this. she picked a bad movie to make her big screen debut.

Guest JYSTYLE*

this movie looks funny =)

does anyone hav the subtitles for this coz i cant seem to

download it off of clubbox. thanks =)

Guest kiye

ahhh, i can't wait for this movie to come out!!! [YEH fan <3] thanks for all the wonderful posters and screencaps!! wooot! so excited!!

Guest asianrice

wow id have to say this is one of the crappiest k-movies ive seen. the plot was lackluster, acting job wasn't that great, and every thing just seemed to be mashed together. the funny parts werent even that funny.

unless your a big fan of YEH i advise you stay away from this. she picked a bad movie to make her big screen debut.

I actually liked it a lot. I'm not a huge fan of YEH so I wasn't expecting much, but it turned out funnier then I thought. I laughed in many parts. It depends on the person who watches the movie though.

Some of the humor was a little nasty though. That squid part.. and how the lady ate it. (shudders)

Does anyone know if the OST is out? I liked the song at the end, silly beat.

Guest S.H.E_fan

this movie was pretty good. didn't expect much and it was well worth the time (and bandwidth)

do watch this and not Bewitching Attraction or Oh My God. both of those are crappy as hell.

that being said, does anyone have 192kbps version of the ost?

Guest amesbond

Wow, when did Eun Yoon Hye find the time to make a movie on top of a drama?

Anyway, I just saw the movie today, and it was so hilarious. The main guy (is it Ahn Jae Mo?) was really entertaining to watch. There was a fair amount of funny misunderstandings and antics, but it was not overwhelming. The music selection was excellent. I suspect NRG had something to do with it because Chun Myung Hoon plays the main character's wacky older brother. His costumes looked so ridiculously funny on him! I swear, it's as if he broke out of an insane asylum. Plotwise, this movie is, meh, so-so, but I've seen worse. At least this movie has an ending that doesn't falls flat or is totally retarded.

I'd say this movie is worth rewatching over and over, at least for the parts in the beginning. :w00t:

Guest spygurl72

is english sub out yet????

thank 4 movie link i look funny

a must watch movie if eun hye fan

Guest mizzlinhie

AsianRice , did you downloaded the CD 1 & 2 version?? Cuz i dled that one, and i tried to play it with the subs but i don't see english subs, i only see korean subs :( weirdddd

Archived