[movie 2006] Escaping From Charisma 카리스마 탈출기

Guest a/-/6!E

Guest a/-/6!E
Ahn Jae Mo, Yoon Eun Hye
The Posters for the Movie ... karisumaposter7tk.jpgkarisumaposter13wx.jpgkarisumaposter28wv.jpg Movie DescriPtion ... charisma5pc.jpg Just iGnore the little box in the movie descriPtion ... Pictures From "Making of The Posters"... eh2571gq.jpgeh2561ss.jpgeh2206ai.jpg credit; bbvox.net - beautifulvoices.net karisuma4vt.jpgkarisuma022po.jpgkarisuma030tj.jpg credit; me for screencaPs the official site... charisma2005.com

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a/-/6!E

woot! looks really fun!.. can't wait till it comes out in dvd or when people comment more on what and how it is.....

the movie looks really good and i saw some of the funny scenes that supposed to be on the movie ... eunhye's acting improved by what i saw in "the making of" and some previews of the movie

is this an old movie??

it's new ... it's not even out yet ... it'll be out on november 2005 :)

Guest a/-/6!E

kool cant wait to see it hehe...i wonder what yoon eun hye is portrayed as..

i think she potrayed a high school girl in the movie ...

yeh00361me.jpg

yeh00378rm.jpg

eunhye is wearinG her school's outfit

some behind the Pictures from the Movies ...

Guest a/-/6!E

more Pictures ...

behind the scene Pic ..

eh1183cl.jpg

this is eunhye's high school outfit as shown in the Preview ...

eh1513eq.jpg

eh1539kb.jpg

eh151a8lp.jpg

eh1521bw.jpg

interview Pic ...only eun hye in it

eh2225xq.jpg

credit; beautifulvoices.net

btw ... i have the interview cliPs + behind the scenes + makinG of the movie + Posters ... if anyone wants it i'll uPload it :)

it's ok if u Post MU/YSI links in the thread riGht? ...

Guest xdementiax

a/\/6!E: that would be great if you could post up the links--> correct me if i'm wrong, but i though just as long as the links were connected to the topic, it's alright to post them?...

Guest beautifulxmess

man..she's so cute!! love all of her expressions!

wow! it's release in november?? If anyone can watch it, can you leave a little feedback here? I'm curious to see how YEh's acting is like...:D

:lol: that's so cool, can't wait till it comes out here in canada. hopefully it won't take too long to become available (legitimately ofcourse).

i luv EunHye, so sad she's not gonna be on NN6. But anyways, atleast she's in this film. it looks really fun.

thanx for the info.

btw ... i have the interview cliPs + behind the scenes + makinG of the movie + Posters ... if anyone wants it i'll uPload it :)

it's ok if u Post MU/YSI links in the thread riGht? ...

PLEASE POST!

Archived