Angelina Jolie Vs. Megan Fox

Guest x_Pres_Kitten_x

Guest misshappii

They kinda look alike. On the fourth picture, Megan Fox can pull off a better Lara Croft.

Anyhow, I still find Angelina Jolie more beautiful and natural as you stated.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lovesicles

when megan hits 30.. let's see how far her face goes. ; )

she's only 20ish now and she looks way older.

Guest FusionGT2

bad pics of megan fox.. though i prefer her over angelina.. miss jolie's lips just dont cut it for me. When i look at them it feels like she would devour me lol.. and if u watched transformers 2, and saw that first scene with MF... omfg, nuff said

Guest JuicyApple

They're both lovely though and def hotter than any blonde.

Agreed!! Anywayz back on topic...

Megan Fox, i mean she has the look-at-me face, she has beautiful eyes, full lips and dark sexy hair; fair enough angelina has fuller lips but i personally think she's overated and she dont have pretty eyes (which for me makes a look-at-me face) Plus she's had lots of surgery, her lips, not to make them full and pouty but to make the upper lip in porportion to the bottom, and her eyes to decrease wrinkles etc. Megan's only had the bump taken off her nose (if u look at the previous pages it shows the before and after) and that was after the transformers movie were she still looked stunning!

Guest lilyphilia.

Angelina Jolie all the way.

Seriously, she has the looks, the talent that I don't think Megan has as an actress and the best thing about her is she's a humanitarian and a philanthropist! Megan couldn't be possibly the better one between the two of them. :P

Guest bebeboo.

I do like them both however, I would choose Angelina. Simply because I find her to be so much more elegant . I think of Megan as just a sex symbol rather than an actress. Also, I think Megan tries too hard to be "edgy" and often contradicts herself in interviews. They're both stunning women no doubt.

I do see the similarities :)

For me, Megan Fox is more attractive and "fresh." Indeed she has this great "pressence".

But, Angelina is more classy, beautiful, and effortless.

I like Angelina's acting better too. But AJ's actions and thinking seems difficult to read and its hard for me to understand her as person haha

Also, I don't think Megan Fox will look as good as Angelina when she's AJ's age so Angelina wins for me.

Guest undeniablystubborn

angelina jolie.

the 4th pic distinguishes them both...

megan looks hella ugly in there.

plus angie's movies doesn't really focuses on her being hot... e.g tomb raider

but as an action figure...

megan... well...

she has sexy roles making her look sexy...

though she really is but no need to flaunt it if your that hot.

Guest g1na1011

angelina jolie of course!! i do not think megan fox is pretty or hot in any way. she doesn't look very elegant either.

Guest bubblegum-chum-cherry-bum

ANGELINA'S NOSE IS HOTTT

but i go for MEGAN THE SEXY richard simmons

Guest tirahbunny

I know I said i didn't care much for Megan previously, but I just saw Transformers tonight, good movie and Megan was awesome in it!

at the end of the day, it just comes down to who we would rather watch and I'd have to say Megan Fox for me definitely.

Angelina Jolie doesn't do anything for me.

Guest Zenzen01

their both hot and they have similar looks , but i dnt think comparing megan fox to angie is really fair.

Angelina is already a 'legend' , not only that she is HOOT ,a good actress and smart , but she also have a good heart and it shows at the way she helps and donate her money to the ppol who need it the most. And being a celebrity, you kinda need to have a pretty clean image , and angie is you can say a pretty good example to everyone.

Unlike Megan Fox , who just start acting so she doesnt have the experince like angie, And what i notce is in all of the magazine that shes on , her quotes are just all about how horny she can be , sex .. ect ect ect but i guess it alright , since shes only 23 , i guess you could say , she`s still exploring . WELL WHAT CAN YOU SAY , SHE IS A SEX SYMBOL!

Guest kumoko

megan is honest. so whatever comes out of her mouth- better than some made up rehearsed mini cooper that anglina will say. angelina sold her soul to the media.

i dunno...don't mean to argue but...i don't think that's being honest.

it's just being plain rude. if you heard her recent interviews.

Guest melzbellz

angelina jolie. i'm a fan of megan too, but Jolie lives such a beautiful life with ups and downs. Fox is just...there.

I just have to write this. This morning, I have a dream that Angelina Jolie came to my family's party. She so nice and talk to us. In My Dream that is. Before she left, a car came pick here up and my cousin and I we all shouted to her, "Goodbye Angelina. " She waved to us and left.

Archived