Angelina Jolie Vs. Megan Fox

Guest x_Pres_Kitten_x

Guest x_Pres_Kitten_x

Who do you prefer?
There's been a bit of a media feud between the two women, saying that Megan Fox is "the new Angelina Jolie".

Who do you prefer out of the two? I know its unfair as Megan Fox is really young and Angelina Jolie is getting quite old.

I personally prefer Angelina Jolie. I think Megan Fox is pretty but IMO she looks really plastic. I find that the only really pretty thing about her is her eye colour. It also seems like she has to always depend on long dark hair & a tan to look "sexy", whereas Jolie can rock pale skin and look naturally beautiful, even with age.

15_angelina_megan_2304_430xx.jpgmegan-angie.jpg

angelina_jolie-megan_fox.jpgmegan-fox-angelina-jolie.jpg

angelina_megan_l.jpg

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tian`tian

There are so many Megan Fox comparison threads.

I can see their similarities in looks though - tattoos, dark hair, full lips, etc.

I'd pick Angelina Jolie though. Her acting is superb and well, she's good at her jobs --> acting, humanitarian, speaker, etc. Megan Fox is pretty bad at acting (my opinion from seeing her on screen) and doesn't seem to do anything else but still runs her mouth on whatever comes to mind - it kinda seems like she's only famous because she's hot. Maybe she's similar to how Angelina was when she was younger? I'm not sure, didn't really follow anything about celebs then.

Guest cupquakee.

^ LMFAO

isn't megan fox supposed to be the new tomb raider or something like that

anyways i perfer megan fox, i never liked angelina

Guest Tofu_Cloud

i think megan fox... not cuz she is prettier but cuz she is better overall...

meaning megan is really confident.. she isnt insecure and weird like angelina.. angelina grew up being made fun of and tease and stuff.. so i think thats why she is how she is right now..u know taking pride and feeling good about herself rubbing in her mini cooper in the face of Jennifer and stuff... i dislike that about her. Of course every girl has insecurities.. but deal with it differently.. magan built her self esteem by losing weight and stuff (i read somewhere, i guess she use to be chubby?) and angelina.. we can never understand her REAL self.. she use to cut herself.. and i think she is a scary pinkberry IRL thats why brad dont wanna marry her lol

gallery_2777_11_3417.jpg

I personally think Angelina has perfect face.. i think she is goregous.. but i think naturally she wouldnt have been that goregous without her shnoz being chopped

Guest crackednut

I don't really care for actors' off-screen shenanigans, so based on their work alone, Angelina. I'm not even a fan of Angelina's work for the most part but she knows how to deliver a character well, and Megan is *snore*

Looking hot is fine, nothing wrong with it...but thats all Megan Fox can do, look hot. whoop dee doo

Guest bonbons

megan has yet to prove to me that she is a good actress. I already think she's becoming overrated.

and she looks like a pron star. the way she speaks , well...she should shut up.

I'm team Angie.

I personally think Angelina has perfect face.. i think she is goregous.. but i think naturally she wouldnt have been that goregous without her shnoz being chopped

lol you do know Megan had a nosejob too right?

Personally I prefer AJ, she's matured a lot since she was young and her philanthropic work seems genuine

Guest bunniecuppycakez

megan is honest. so whatever comes out of her mouth- better than some made up rehearsed mini cooper that anglina will say. angelina sold her soul to the media.

Guest lets_rockie_it

i agree there are so many megan fox comparison...again i say angelina wins!!!

but wow they do almost look alike...

Guest Malice_Kaiser

Angelina Jolie.

Not only do I find her more physically attractive, but at least Angelina doesn't only ever talk about farting and sex, and she actually does something to help out in the world with her millions of dollars. Unlike some actresses.

People are all like "Megan Fox speaks her mind, she's so real and honest" when really, I just think she's just trying way too hard to get a reaction. Kind of takes away from the "honesty." Some people say Angelina is just trying too hard and that's why she's a philanthropist, but at least IF her means are shady they go to a good end. Megan Fox just seems like an attention rainbow.

Guest JazzyMina

Neither but if i had to choose..... nah thts just 2 hard ==

i dont like either of them, Megan talks alot of rubbish and Angelina steals peoples husbands.

Archived