Angelina Jolie Vs. Megan Fox

Guest x_Pres_Kitten_x

Guest Allure011

Homewrecker? LOL When the so called home was already in ruins. You guys are hilarious.

Well if I'm correct, before she was with Brad Pitt, she married Billy Bob Thornton in Vegas, while he still had an fiance at home. ( Saw it on an E documentary, the fiance reaction was "I went to a movie and went home to find my fiance married!") Purely on looks, I pick Megan. On personality, they both irk me.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tirahbunny

Homewrecker? LOL When the so called home was already in ruins. You guys are hilarious.

billy bob thornton & laura dern anyone?

Guest Angxizzle

looks=megan fox acting=angelina jolie but if i had to pick btw the two, i'd pick megan fox. [i'm bias]

whoa no one seems to blame the guy. They were the ones in a relationship not Angelina. Angelina was single and wasn't breaking any ties with anyone.

And honestly, if it wasn't Angelina, it would have been some other woman considering how in both relationships, the men left their significant other so easily. Obviously, the guys weren't completely happy with them or they wouldn't have gotten distracted. I mean Angelina is very gorgeous and sexy but if you're really in love with someone, it shouldn't get in the way.

All I'm saying is that sooner or later, billy bob thornton & laura derns relationship and brad pitt and jennifer anistons relationship would have come to an end.

And all that matters now is that Brad is happy with Angelina. Obviously, she was the better match for him. People should be with people they love and not be forced into a relationship based on what their fans think. Obviously there's more to the situation than we know but all we can look at is the end result. He's happier with Angelina and deep in love with her. The End.

So yea I definitely think Angelina is awesome. She is a good person (humanitarian work) and I can tell she genuinely cares for her children, not like the octomom or whatever. -_-' She's also a kick richard simmons gorgeous actress.

Megan Fox is hot and I thought she was pretty good in transformers... but angelinas acting and looks are far superior in my opinion.

Guest tirahbunny

actually, she should have known better, being a woman herself. she could have waited until those guys were completely over with whoever they were in a relationship but she wasted no time at all. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants huh? who's to say that if there was no Angelina Jolie then the guys would still leave with someone else? please stop making this woman out to be a saint because she's not. She probably got them pu$$y-whipped. I give her credit for being a great mother, or so it seems. I'm glad she adopted children in need and for her philanthropic work but i still think she's a sly fox. Let's just wait until she gets bored of Brad Pitt and tries to go after your man.

Angelina...hands down!!!

Megan fox may look hot and sexy...but her acting isn't great and she doesn't sounds smart to me. I think she tries too hard...her poses...she pouts too much and try to look sexier when she's already is! Whereas Angelina is hot but in a more elegant-nature way and her acting has always been good. But then if you compare Megan and Angie when she was young, Angie past may have been wild and crazy...but she changed...doing more humantarian and global work and excellent mother.

Guest AmistA

I never understood Megan Fox's 'attractiveness.' There's nothing special about her and she sucks at acting.

Angie hands down.

Guest siyeon

Oh man, does this even need to asked?

Megan Fox is a pretty girl, definitely.

Unfortunately, she's ignorant and stupid. She doesn't hold a dime to Angelina Jolie.

As far as looks ONLY (not history, rumors, actions, etc), Angelina looks way classier and polished.

Megan Fox has the classic airbrushed Playboy look (aka trashy).

Guest skylette

What I don't understand is why people must always compare those two.

Sure they have some similarities, but they're both friggn gorgeous eye candies.

It's kind of unfair for Angelina since she's definitely much older. D:

Guest mariejoeyjacobs

ANGELINA! she is so much sexier and so much better as an all-rounder. i will post more pictures of her soon. i think she is ultimately sexier than megan....

megan is trying tooooo hard to be like angelina, lack of originality, pretty sad. and she seems like a rip-off.

actually, she should have known better, being a woman herself. she could have waited until those guys were completely over with whoever they were in a relationship but she wasted no time at all. She will stop at nothing to get what she wants huh? who's to say that if there was no Angelina Jolie then the guys would still leave with someone else? please stop making this woman out to be a saint because she's not. She probably got them pu$$y-whipped. I give her credit for being a great mother, or so it seems. I'm glad she adopted children in need and for her philanthropic work but i still think she's a sly fox. Let's just wait until she gets bored of Brad Pitt and tries to go after your man.

When it comes to love, there really are no rules. friends betray friends for a guy and even their own family. The point is, if you really want to be with someone nothing's gonna stop you, not even courtesy towards another woman. I certainly wouldn't and I don't think that makes me a bad person at all. I wouldn't give up the man I loved especially if he was already having problems with his wife and was in love with me!

AND SHE ONLY DID IT TWICE... she has been in many other relationships where she didn't "steal" the man (or woman). Maybe she may get bored of Brad but just because she has commitment issues doesn't make her a bad person. Everyone has their flaws and just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean that we should judge her harshly because of them. And honestly, I think she's smart. She may be a "sly fox" but she's able to control the media and her reputation and protect her family, which many famous celebrities find it impossible to do. It's called taking control of your life the best way you can.

I never called her a saint but she does more things to help other people than me or any other person I know have done or will do in the future. And compared to the other celebrities in Hollywood, she is like a saint. I don't act like I know her but I look at her actions and I just can't hate her.

angelina definitely,

megan fox thinks too highly of herself,

she's dissed angelina a lot. saying how she shouldn't even be compared to angelina cause shes way prettier, and how angelina was 'lucky' she made it as the 9th sexiest woman alive.

Mean Fox was at Vancouver’s Bar None when she had a screaming hissy fit at one of the patrons.

What was this guys crime? This is what he reportedly said:

“You look a lot like Angelina Jolie”.

And Megan’s screaming response to this slight?

“Look, are you aware of who ‘FHM’ magazine voted the Sexiest Woman Alive? ME! Not Angelina Jolie…it was ME!

“Jolie was lucky to make Number Nine!”

“I’m only 21 and she’s like…ancient! I’m much hotter than her.”

Guest tirahbunny

When it comes to love, there really are no rules. friends betray friends for a guy and even their own family. The point is, if you really want to be with someone nothing's gonna stop you, not even courtesy towards another woman. I certainly wouldn't and I don't think that makes me a bad person at all. I wouldn't give up the man I loved especially if he was already having problems with his wife and was in love with me!

AND SHE ONLY DID IT TWICE... she has been in many other relationships where she didn't "steal" the man (or woman). Maybe she may get bored of Brad but just because she has commitment issues doesn't make her a bad person. Everyone has their flaws and just because she's a celebrity doesn't mean that we should judge her harshly because of them. And honestly, I think she's smart. She may be a "sly fox" but she's able to control the media and her reputation and protect her family, which many famous celebrities find it impossible to do. It's called taking control of your life the best way you can.

I never called her a saint but she does more things to help other people than me or any other person I know have done or will do in the future. And compared to the other celebrities in Hollywood, she is like a saint. I don't act like I know her but I look at her actions and I just can't hate her.

i dont hate her, i just dislike her. theres a lot of ways you can describe love and what you would do for it but in my opinion i didn't think it was moral. but maybe my take on morals and ethics is different from yours.

i dont hate her, i just dislike her. theres a lot of ways you can describe love and what you would do for it but in my opinion i didn't think it was moral. but maybe my take on morals and ethics is different from yours.

Yea maybe. I guess when it comes to the person I love I would rather put my emotions first before following moral rules. I think if I was Angelina, I would have been more unhappy giving up Brad than if I was to be morally correct and spare Jennifers feelings. Maybe I'm selfish, but honestly, I usually think about my happiness and feelings over another persons. And I think most people in the world feel the same way, they just won't admit it. And sometimes you can't always do the "moral" thing. Like that whole scenario where you have to choose between robbing a bank to save your significant other who's dying from cancer because you can't get any money from anywhere else or to do the right and moral thing, and let them die? I would obviously rob a bank and as many as it takes to save my s.o. LOL I know the situation is completely different but my point is... you can't always do the ethical thing. ^^

And who knows? I don't know if you've ever been in the same situation as her but just maybe, you might do the same or maybe you'll be moral and ethical and ignore your feelings and just let him go. While Angelina is happy with Brad and her children at the moment, you would be happy enough, I guess, knowing you did the "right" thing.

Either way, neither of us are wrong and I respect your position and the fact that you don't like Angelina for those reasons. I can't really argue to make you change your opinion of her. If you don't like her, that's fine. But I just like defending her because honestly, I do look up to her and I take pleasure from arguing in general heh

if you're going on looks, i'd prefer megan

but if you're asking in regards to good will and doing something, i'd have to say angie

they both have their own qualities, and their own personality.

you can't replace anyone in life.

psh, you can't even replace yourself.

Guest jeannguyen

angelina definitely,

megan fox thinks too highly of herself,

she's dissed angelina a lot. saying how she shouldn't even be compared to angelina cause shes way prettier, and how angelina was 'lucky' she made it as the 9th sexiest woman alive.

Mean Fox was at Vancouver’s Bar None when she had a screaming hissy fit at one of the patrons.

What was this guys crime? This is what he reportedly said:

“You look a lot like Angelina Jolie”.

And Megan’s screaming response to this slight?

“Look, are you aware of who ‘FHM’ magazine voted the Sexiest Woman Alive? ME! Not Angelina Jolie…it was ME!

“Jolie was lucky to make Number Nine!”

“I’m only 21 and she’s like…ancient! I’m much hotter than her.”

any source? I don't think this is true at all. megan had said that angelina jolie is a powerful person and she(megan) is nothing compared to angelina. She looks up to angelina.

Guest bulletproof_

Um...megan fox is a bit plastic & unnatural

Angelina Jolie definetely & i also love her kids, so cute!

Guest Nindo

Angelina wins!!! Better actress, Milf, she does Humanitarian work, and overall she has been in the business longer.

no comparison, its like comparing tiger woods to michelle wei

Archived