something about her just makes me tick off

its like she thinks shes better than everyone else

i love angelina

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ax1989

I think soompi's a bit tad obssessed with Megan Fox lately... :P

I like Jolie better, but in general, I don't find any of them pretty. Jolie looks awkward with her big-richard simmons fish lips and just... creepy, and Megan looks like make up, make up, make up, and desperation.

I think natural beauties, like Jessica Alba or Scarlett Johansson are MUCH more beautiful and gorgeous, if they even deserve to be compared with.

Angelina > Megan Fox

ONLY based on acting.

I care not for their personal lives nor their personalities, because unless you are considered their "family or friends" why the hell do ya'll care and argue over who did what or said what? Really..and the homewrecker thing, no one knows what really happened, so it's pretty unfair to jump to conclusions about other people's lives.

PS. Having surgery is no crime, so who cares if Angie OR Megan has some form of surgery done? *SOME* of you are a little bit obsessed about making a case about who's better than who duncha think?

Guest Mademoisella

i love both gals and think they're beautiful in their own ways,

but i gotta give it to my girl, ANGIEEE!

<33, love her!

Guest *frutti

whoa they actually look a lot alike O__O

i personally think megan fox is prettier

but angelina jolie is more unique-looking

Guest valley girl

There's been a bit of a media feud between the two women, saying that Megan Fox is "the new Angelina Jolie".

Who do you prefer out of the two? I know its unfair as Megan Fox is really young and Angelina Jolie is getting quite old.

I personally prefer Angelina Jolie. I think Megan Fox is pretty but IMO she looks really plastic. I find that the only really pretty thing about her is her eye colour. It also seems like she has to always depend on long dark hair & a tan to look "sexy", whereas Jolie can rock pale skin and look naturally beautiful, even with age.

both are pretty but yeah she looks Plastic.. the bad thing about angelina she has a controversial life when she was young. but contrary with her achievement in acting.. really when i watched girl interrupted i thought she was 30's but hey she was 25 and won Oscar .

Sorry i never like actress who bring her sexyness than her acting .. come on what is her job ?? model or actress?? actress should be can act..

Nobody's perfect i know but i am Prefer Angelina. i think she is more gorgeous because she has a great skin too..

i think this Topic was out because the rumor that Megan will Replace angelina in Tomb Rider..

Tomb rider is a Bad Movie i don't like it

Guest chll51

i think megan fox... not cuz she is prettier but cuz she is better overall...

meaning megan is really confident.. she isnt insecure and weird like angelina.. angelina grew up being made fun of and tease and stuff.. so i think thats why she is how she is right now..u know taking pride and feeling good about herself rubbing in her mini cooper in the face of Jennifer and stuff... i dislike that about her. Of course every girl has insecurities.. but deal with it differently.. magan built her self esteem by losing weight and stuff (i read somewhere, i guess she use to be chubby?) and angelina.. we can never understand her REAL self.. she use to cut herself.. and i think she is a scary pinkberry IRL thats why brad dont wanna marry her lol

http://www.discovervancouver.com/forum/gal...777_11_3417.jpg

I personally think Angelina has perfect face.. i think she is goregous.. but i think naturally she wouldnt have been that goregous without her shnoz being chopped

i agree with what you said although they both had rhinoplastity... lol... anyway, megan fox because she's prettier. never really got into the whole angelina jolie's phenomena. still don't think she's gorgeous beside her eyes :P

Guest Swtess

You know, I never knew about that Billy Bob was already committed during his fling with Angelina. So basically, she's the type that you don't want your boyfriend or husband to be close to.

How about giving Megan another 10 years before you start comparing her with Angelina. When Angelina first came onto the scene, frankly she was just some angry punk kid who no one would think was beautiful or yet be classy. I like Megan though. Never thought Angelina was that gorgeous.

angelina doesn't only have beauty, she has SUBSTANCE AND TALENT...sth I can not say for melissa fox -_-/

Yea maybe. I guess when it comes to the person I love I would rather put my emotions first before following moral rules. I think if I was Angelina, I would have been more unhappy giving up Brad than if I was to be morally correct and spare Jennifers feelings. Maybe I'm selfish, but honestly, I usually think about my happiness and feelings over another persons. And I think most people in the world feel the same way, they just won't admit it. And sometimes you can't always do the "moral" thing. Like that whole scenario where you have to choose between robbing a bank to save your significant other who's dying from cancer because you can't get any money from anywhere else or to do the right and moral thing, and let them die? I would obviously rob a bank and as many as it takes to save my s.o. LOL I know the situation is completely different but my point is... you can't always do the ethical thing. ^^

And who knows? I don't know if you've ever been in the same situation as her but just maybe, you might do the same or maybe you'll be moral and ethical and ignore your feelings and just let him go. While Angelina is happy with Brad and her children at the moment, you would be happy enough, I guess, knowing you did the "right" thing.

Either way, neither of us are wrong and I respect your position and the fact that you don't like Angelina for those reasons. I can't really argue to make you change your opinion of her. If you don't like her, that's fine. But I just like defending her because honestly, I do look up to her and I take pleasure from arguing in general heh

lol I think I too, like the other person have some morals we stick by...one is never get involved with sb taken. That's just not right.

Guest KeY;;<33

angelina doesn't only have beauty, she has SUBSTANCE AND TALENT...sth I can not say for melissa fox -_-/

isn't it Megan Fox lol ..

anyway, yeh I prefer Angelina way more.

I suspect once Megan loses her looks her career will fade away .

Guest bbsuju

Angie<3

I've always admired her

since I was little.

She's an icon :]

<3

isn't it Megan Fox lol ..

anyway, yeh I prefer Angelina way more.

I suspect once Megan loses her looks her career will fade away .

Amen.

Archived