• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Cin De

i like angelina better :D

megan fox gives me a hooker feel sometimes

angelina's face is more proportional and stable(if that makes sense..) too

Guest NanaMun

No competitiion what-so-ever. Angelina hands down. Even though currently her work isn't as good as it was, she is still a brilliant actress. And it is pretty lame to glorify these women as JUST eye candy. When it comes to the package, Fox only rates high in looks. And that is sad.

Guest Meenuh

You know.. I think eye color may have something to do with it. Wonder how they'd look with an eye color that wasn't as noticeable and alluring. In any case, when I first saw them i'd think to myself "wow they're really pretty" but now, maybe it's cause i've seen them everywhere like magazines, movies, tv etc.. they just don't look as pretty anymore. At first it's like *WOW* and then it just dies down to oh... lol.

They are not even in the same league, how can you compare them? :o

Of course Angie wins this.. Not only is she is sexy, but she does not come off as

a skank. She looks very mysterious (blame those eyes), has an amazing body (tomb raider says it all)

and is a great actress on top of it... Angie wins this hands down!

Guest kimigasuki

Angelina Jolie . She's more of the full package, acting, humanitarian, AND looks.

Though Megan Fox rates higher in looks. :3

Guest rochelle1tym

I say AJ, megan trys to hard to be Sexy ,thats my opinion!

Not really a fan of the two anyway !

Guest missaque

I'm going to have to go with Angelina.

There's something really special about her face (even though sometimes she's so pretty that it's scary!)

She has class too, just like the person above me said.

and most importantly Angelina has the talent to back-up her career.

Megan Fox is just hot.

That's it.

And that's virtually the only foundation to her so-called career.

I used to really love Megan, and I would have probably chose her hands down, if I saw this a month ago.

But after rethinking this, and most of all, reading some of her odd quotes. I just had to go with Angelina.

Guest hjhblover2

024jz0.jpg

3f9350197a39ebe69184e8bafae6b15af02.jpg

untitled22.jpgxinsrc_84da833ae9024cb989e06253c444.jpgFoto_dal_set_di__Mr__and_Mrs__Smith.jpg

angelinajolie.jpg

Well my vote goes to Angie....This whole "Homewrecker" thing is getting old and its untrue at it is...."i don't like her cause she's a "homewrecker"" it stupid to *Me*,unless your GOD!! or a fly on the wall we don't know anything that happend.

Megan...I'll wait and see if she's still around for the next 5yrs....

Guest bystander

Classic Angelina,

because Megan Fox seems like a little Angelina-wannabe... and she tries too hard (or is just dumb).

Archived